A Book Comes to Life ~Rules~ [Closed]

bakes2389 posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 07:26AM
There are a few rules for this club.....but not to worry! We are all mature people here and we get the gist of them naturally.

1. Do not plagiarize!!! Plagiarism is a serious offense and is illegal. Please do not take anyone's ideas, copy anyone's words, or use a character/show/idea from another source without properly citing that source and giving credit to its creator. This club is where we express our own original thoughts.

2. Be courteous to all members on this site! I know this is hard when we all don't get along. But please be mature and respectful to all members and do not stoop to petty fights, name calling, bullying, or mean comments. We are all here for the same purpose, so let's all get along!

3. When posting a story, please post the rating for the story before just in case a few younger readers/members do not want to be exposed to any adult content or high rated material. All ratings are allowed on this site, or at least all ratings that Fanpop allows.

4. Have fun! This club is designed so we all can make new friends and post our kick-ass stories without feeling judged! Post whatever you'd like or feel free to ask fellow members for guidance in a story, character, plot, or just plain old advice!

5. Everything in this club is run like a democracy. If something seems unfair or wrong, please feel free to contact me whenever. We will resolve the problem as a unit; all of us together.

6. There will also be a role-playing forum for all of you out there who like to role-play as any of your characters. New forums can be created at any time. I'm also open to the idea that we have a forum in which someone chooses the genre and begins the story and we all continue with a new part.

Those seem to be the rules as of now; if any problems do arise, I will fix and/or adjust rules that need it. Believe me, these are just the general guidelines to follow so we don't run into any problems along the way. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. There is never a foolish question! Please send any new members to this forum! Thank you for your time. :) ~ bakes2389
last edited on Dec 18, 2012 at 02:23AM

A Book Comes to Life No ang sumagot