ace2000 Ask ace2000!

ace2000 posted on Dec 03, 2016 at 04:46AM
Basically, this is a place for people to ask me questions about myself and my opinions. If a question is too personal (which I doubt will ever happen), I'll let you know - no sweat :)
last edited on Dec 03, 2016 at 04:46AM

ace2000 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas a11-swift said…
laugh
Hi! Just curious why Rapunzel of all attracts you? Do you and her share a common trait?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ace2000 said…
ooh good question

Here's my answer (it's going to be in-depth bc I have a lot to say lol):

Rapunzel and I have a LOT in common!

We both:

are very bubbly and dreamy
are a bit emotionally vulnerable
are a bit jumpy
are not quick to judge personality
are eager to learn

want to be free from certain things (Rapunzel: Mother Gothel and the tower. Me: OCD, inattentive ADHD, seasonal affective disorder, mild Asperger's, and anxiety.)

agonize over what we want for ourselves and what others want us to do
try to take other others' feelings into consideration when doing things
share a lot of the same hobbies - art, reading, chess, playing an instrument, singing

In the end, she represents the version of me that I want to become - a "me" not under the control of things I don't want to be controlled by, and a "me" with a life (not that my life right now isn't good, but it could be a lot better) :)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
a11-swift commented…
Thank you for replying! I see how you want certain things to be and you have probably seen that Rapunzel has a good ending, and I am sure you will be able to be free of those things you want to be of <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ace2000 commented…
:)) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yorkshire_rose said…
smile
Hi Dear Friend.
You say you have a love of animals :)
What is your favourite animal and do you have any pets ?
 Hi Dear Friend. You say you have a pag-ibig of mga hayop :) What is your favourite animal and do you hav
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ace2000 said…
Hi!!
I don't think I have one specific favorite animal, but I am partial to animals that possess high intelligence - dolphins, parrots, crows, dogs, horses, elephants, etc. :)

I don't currently have any pets - the only pet I ever had was a "mosquito fish", which was fun to have while it was alive.
yorkshire_rose commented…
Yes I see what you mean all of those mga hayop have high intelligence.I adore Border Collies they are very intelligent,hard working and loyal. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
yorkshire_rose commented…
lamok Fish? that's different :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas