Adventure Time With Finn and Jake BDP Contest!

IsabellaFanboy posted on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:32PM
Ok Mitch and I have been talking... and we decided to make this!
Best Derpanda Picture Contest!
//// Rules:
- Your picture must have Derpanda in them [obviously x3]
- You can enter many pictures in the contest
- You can't say it's stupid and stuff [for the anti-derpandas....wat xD]

//// Winner:
Winner will be chosen by a poll...
and will be rewarded with 36 props!

Let the Games Begin!
last edited on Jan 21, 2014 at 02:04AM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DerpThatHerp said…
*raises hands* fuck this bro. This is just to weird XD
MitchTheP3ngu1n commented…
^33 pagpaparangal though xD thats a Dam good prize sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
IsabellaFanboy commented…
^xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^not even close to perfect... just cause something get's a lot of support doesn't make it logical in any way... a perfect example of this is the Nazis... and even if you posted it i would simple just not play it... it might have a virus or something... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas redpanda said…
My entry :3 <3
 My entry :3 <3
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD nice sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
redpanda commented…
Ikr XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
omg :DDD I'll post the link to the short film now sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas True-Finn-Fan said…
i would rather have bubbline than this shit...
lol anti-derpandas sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
redpanda commented…
Ugh comment block! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^yes i do... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IsabellaFanboy said…
heart
Just watched the video Mitch made :') so beautiful ;~;
but remember it's a picture contest :>
 Just watched the video Mitch made :') so beautiful ;~; but remember it's a picture contest :>
DerpThatHerp commented…
I wanna see it sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^Yay you have windows ! +50 respect sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
astigpinoy commented…
^^ no linux, -50 swug, but still has my respect lel (Mentor stuff) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IsabellaFanboy said…
My entry <33
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 My entry <33
redpanda commented…
lol XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^a big scary text then x3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^more like... unnecessary, insulting, and valgar text sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Well I saw the youtube video and all I can say is. FUCKING HILARIOUS I LITERALLY FELL OF MY BROTHERS CHAIR. Epic XD
True-Finn-Fan commented…
you know what makes a person laugh so hard they fall off chairs, and is also epic? epic fails XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^aand epic wins xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^not really... those are like "FUCK YEAH!" or "how did he do that?! :D" i don't laugh at epic wins... i respect them... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MitchTheP3ngu1n said…
I'm posting one just because I can, I don't think mine counts but meh xD dat 3D though x3
 I'm posting one just because I can, I don't think mine counts but meh xD dat 3D though x3
emerald_32 commented…
Disney xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
emerald_32 commented…
^^ I just felt like pointing it out. Is there are fucking problem with that? I didn't even add any Derpanda content yet. -_- sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^no problem... but the addition of "yet" has my suspicion raised... on the subject of turkey, my dad made me some really good turkey sandwiches that other day... it was delicious. :3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emerald_32 said…
OMG I literally fell off my chair and my glasses fell off. xD
I will post one... >:D
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD It's a competition isn't it? XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
this is the "fun" we've been wanting to have....and the "fun" tff can't understand... :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^yep X3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emerald_32 said…
What do you guys think...
 What do you guys think...
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD Epic sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
emerald_32 commented…
Really? Because it seems kinda corny to me xD But thanks, anyways. :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^^is all this ship is. ^^finname... could go for some of that... a break from 'this' would be great... ^as sinabi sa pamamagitan ng both Em and IF "Opinions" sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I want to post another one just because I can x3
New derpanda quote right here
 I want to post another one just because I can x3 New derpanda quote right here
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD epic. Just fucking epic.....XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^*close enough* X3 thanks, it's good to get a complement every once and a while. :3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^^I know xD best derpanda quote ^No worries x3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Well this was a retarded post XD
*boop lie detected* admit it.. you liked it :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^admit it... it was shit sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^okay it was pretty funny sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas redpanda said…
I just saw the video and... oh my god XD I can't stop laughing XD
True-Finn-Fan commented…
after all these months... i still hate this to the core and would like to see it burn in hell for all eternity :3 nothing funny about it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
redpanda commented…
woah bruh calm down its over I'm pretty sure everyone who shipped it are gone or are off and on kinda thing XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i think the phone corrected the stupidity of what you were going to say and made it sound legit... "the time of departure" is so much better than "the time of *that one certain stupid ship*". sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*official announcement*
I am proud to reveal that I am in progress of creating the official (with IFB's permission)
Derpanda movie (and by movie I mean maybe 5-10 minutes of inspiration)
Featuring
-real life pictures of derp and red (yes I found red on facebook, and derp is my brother so I can secretly take pics of him at any time >:) )
-amazing soundtrack including -Disney frozen songs- Songs from 'The Fault in Our Stars AND MANY MORE!!!
So take that turkey out of the oven and eat it (but not too much or red might get jealous)
DISNEY DERPANDA
coming in the next few weeks

Derpanda Inc is not nor will it ever be affiliated with Disney or any of the materials copyright sources used in the video.
redpanda commented…
Facebook stalker XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^you have such little value for human life. you think that's a joke? people are being killed, slaughtered, butchered; sons and daughters are frying in the sun as they are left alone after their parents are beheaded... they ended a human live and showed the world their cruelty, twice if not more, American lives, British lives, HUMAN LIVES. and you just smile about it like it's some sort of casual thing that we should all just accept? you think "you could" if you wanted to, and yet you find no problem in that?...you've proved my point without a reason of a doubt on this. it's figures that someone like you would make a *thatshit* video. no respect for you man, none. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I just joined ISIS and remembered this post and thought it'd be funny to let you know xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas