Alan Rickman Paborito Pics And Pelikula - Recommends For Me, Please!

karenmiller1972 posted on Feb 12, 2012 at 05:04AM
Well, I just watched Blow Dry the other day. I loved seeing Alan Rickman in his black silk ensamble at the end of the movie. And I absolutely loved the tattoo!

So, I've decided that I'm going to start working my way through Alan Rickman's body of work. What I can get of it. (I mention this as I'm having a heck of a time getting Dark Harbor unless I want to pay $30 for the DVD.)

Let me know what movies you've seen, (obviously, most of us have seen Harry Potter series, and if that is your absolute favorite or the only thing you've seen him in, tell me about it) but, tell me about what you're watching, or have recently watched, and what your favorite moment with Alan was. Share a pic from the movie.

I'm looking to expand my list of what to watch Alan in.
 Well, I just watched Blow Dry the other day. I loved seeing Alan Rickman in his black silk ensamble

Alan Rickman 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waimea said…
wink
2 'must sees' (out of a bunch) are "An Awfully Big Adventure" (very hot) and "Sense and Sensibility" (he's too gorgeous for words in this). Both should be easy to find and reasonable at ebay.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas karenmiller1972 said…
heart
@Waimea - I love Sense and Sensibility! Col. Brandon is one of my rewatch list. The scene at the end, where he is pacing outside her sickroom and asks the sister, give me something to do before I go mad.....?! Love it!!
And then later, when he's reading to her while she recuperates? Lovely!

I haven't seen An Awfully Big Adventure, yet. What about it did you like so much? Especially, what about it did you think was so hot....? LOL
 @Waimea - I pag-ibig Sense and Sensibility! Col. Brandon is one of my rewatch list. The scene at the en
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waimea said…
laugh
Let see...hot? Trying not to give up the plot, but some serious sex scenes with a very young lady.
Ooooh, yum! LOL

Have you seen Dark Harbor?
Okay, has anyone see a movie called Judas Kiss with Alan in it? I've never heard of it. He plays a cop. I remember watching him in January Man, but this sounded a little different.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ms_Mesmer1 said…
blush
I've seen it. I own a copy. Alan and Emma Thompson have southern accents in that one.
My favorite sexy scene with him is this kiss scene from Rasputin. I would have posted the actual video if I weren't such a klutz with a computer.. Afraid I don't know exactly how to do that here.
 I've seen it. I own a copy. Alan and Emma Thompson have southern accents in that one. My paborito se