) has the official press release from the Walt Disney Co. concerning the DVD and Blu-ray releases of Alice in Wonderland. The film will be available to purchase on June 1st, 2010, but will not yet be available to view in 3D on your tahanan telebisyon sets. But, like Avatar, and with the advancement of 3D televisions, a 3D version will likely be available in the near future.
The suggested retail prices for Alice in Wonderland are as follows: The 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) is $44.99 (US)/$51.99 (Canada); the 1-Disc Blu-ray is $39.99 (US) /$44.99 (Canada); and the Single Disc DVD is $29.99 (US)/$35.99 (Canada).
* Finding Alice – It's all things Alice. This featurette includes Tim Burton's vision for the characters, differences from the book and Disney's version of Alice and how she evolves as both a character and actor as she takes an adventure through Wonderland.
* The Mad Hatter – Audiences are provided with a deeper look into the world of the Mad Hatter. Check out Johnny Depp's early sketches, make-up, costumes and how they digitally enhanced his eyes.
* Effecting Wonderland – A behind-the-scenes piece on the different technologies used to create some of the most beloved characters in the film – Stayne, Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Bandersnatch and the Red Queen.
Everything on the DVD plus:
* The Futterwacken Dance – Futterwhat? Check out the making of the timeless dance called the Futterwacken.
* The Red reyna – The creation of the Red reyna from start to finish, including early Tim burton sketches showcasing costume designs, make-up and digital effects.
* Time-Lapse: Sculpting the Red reyna – A short time-lapse piece ipinapakita Helena Bonham Carter as she gets her make-up done. A three-hour process can be watched in just a few short minutes.
* The White reyna – An interview with Anne Hathaway, who plays Wonderland's good queen, about her character's journey throughout the process of the film.
* Scoring Wonderland – Composer Danny Elfman and Tim burton discuss the music for the movie.
* Stunts of Wonderland – A featurette highlighting some of the biggest stunts in the film.
* Making the Proper Size – An inside look at the visual effects process of growing and shrinking Alice. See how filmmakers used different techniques to stay true to the storyline.
* Cakes of Wonderland – Take a trip to "Cake Divas" where the creators of the EAT ME cakes provide viewers with details about how they made the smallest crumb to the largest cake in scale.
* tsaa Party pagpaparangal – tsaa cups, saucers, cakes and more. pagpaparangal master Doug Harlocker gives an overview of all the pagpaparangal used to bring the famous tsaa party scene together visually.
You can pre-order the DVD and Blu-ray at Amazon.com.
The film has been a massive hit for Disney. Approaching the $800-million mark worldwide, Alice in Wonderland has become the studios 4th highest-grossing film of all time.