Alice sa lugar ng kamanghaan (2010) Alice In Wonderland Roleplay!

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 09:30PM
Here are the original characters (all of them I can remember at the top of my head):

Red Queen/Iracebeth- Brooklyn_Helena
Alice- deathroman13
Mad Hatter- RaiAcing
Stayne-
White Queen/Mirana- Rebecca_Orlando
McTwisp(White Rabbit)-
Cheshire Cat- horsefan17
Hamish-
(Other: specify who)-

OR

Create your own character-has to have the following:
-Status(Good or Bad)
-Looks
-Name
-Other Info You Want to Share

OCs:
-ErnieHannah333
-Starwatcher201
-Sparkles3

Rules:
-Be nice.
-You can have up to 3 characters (only 1 original character per person) and you can fill in for someone if they are needed. But only fill in for them.
-Try to keep it in the story line.
-HAVE FUN!!
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 11:45PM

Alice sa lugar ng kamanghaan (2010) 362 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 362

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Brooklyn_Helena said…
I'm going to be the Red Queen!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RaiAcing said…
smile
I claim the Mad Hatter! He's mine! :)
big smile
Okay! Now all we need is about 1 or 2 more people and we can begin!
laugh
Yes!
laugh
I'll try and get some of my friends to join xD
smile
Same here!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deathroman13 said…
smile
Alright I will join.

Shall I take the role of Alice?
big smile
Yay! xD We can start now.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas horsefan17 said…
smile
Can I have the role as the Cheshire Cat?
big smile
Of course!!
Yay!!!! Ok, let's start now. In this version, the Red Queen will be nicer and she won't have an inflated head.
Red Queen: *playing croquet in her garden*
Yay!!!! Ok, let's start now. In this version, the Red Queen will be nicer and she won't have an inflated head.
Red Queen: *playing croquet in her garden*
Mad Hatter: (having tea with the March Hare at the windmill)
"Thackery, it has been a while since we have seen or hears from our dear Alice. I hope she is okay... of course she is, she has enough muchness to slay a Jabberwocky and tame the Bandersnatch. But what if she lost that muchness in the land she calls home that has clearly lost it's muchness to a much more muchier muchness that is not the right type of muchness our Alice needs!"

"Hatter!" Thackery yelled.

"I'm fine" he replied, althought it sounded strained. "I just hope she's okay."

(With that said the hatter continued to drink his tea and keep his madness from overpowering him.)
Cheshire Cat: (Just as the Red Queen hit the croquet ball towards the arch, it jumped off the ground and raced straight back at her;an inch before it hit her it dropped back to the ground and rolled lazily to one side. Once it stopped, a grin appeared in front of her face, followed by two teal eyes.)

"Good afternoon, having a good time playing your silly game?" the Cheshire Cat asked as the rest of his body slowly appeared and floated around the Red Queen's head; he then came back into view and floated an inch from her nose waiting for her response.
Red Queen: Yes, Chesire. How has your day been? *pets his head* (If you didn't know, she's nice in this version. I don't want her to be too mean. Oh, and her head isn't as big. When she turned good, her head shrank.)
Cheshire Cat: (Chess landed on the ground infront of the Red Queen's feet)"My day has been fine up until now, you see I haven't stirred the Hatter up in a while and I was wondering if you knew where I could find him? You know I do love that hat of his." (He then turned invisible and appeared floating high about her head, lazily on his back).
laugh
Red Queen: (Okay, this is getting annoying typing "Red Queen" so I'm using her name that the White Queen says in the movie, Iracebeth.) *smiles at Chess* Of course I know where he AND his hat is. They're at their tea table in the woods. *laughs*
Cheshire Cat: (Twirling in mid-air, Chess floated down to Iracebeth's level) "Would you care to take a trip with me to find this lovely hat, or will I be taking this voyage alone? I would choose coming along, because you don't seem to be doing anything of great importance right now." (He then dissappeared leaving a smokey trail leading from the Queen, to the edge of her croquet area and finally down to the moat (now free of heads)).
Iracebeth: I'd love to Chess. *follows the smokey trail*
Mad Hatter: (Meanwhile in the woods outside of the March Hare's windmill, Hatter and the hare were happily drinking tea, discussing the latest events in Underland and of course singing)
"Twinkle, twinking, little bat,
how I wonder where you're at,
up above the sky you fly,
like a teatray in the sky,
twinkle, twinkle, little bat,
how I wonder where you're at"
(Once the two of them finished their song the March Hare suddenly froze and brought one ear up to listen)

"Someone's coming!" (he shouted then quickly tried to arrange the table)
"Guests at last. But who could it be? It had better not be that bloody cat!" (As the hatter said the last sentence, a slight orange ring appeared in his eyes and the marks around his eyes darkened slightly).
Iracebeth: *appears in front of the Hatter, the Hare, and Mally* Hello!
Mad Hatter: (jumps at seeing Iracebeth)
"Hello Iracebeth, did you come to enjoyed a cup of tea with this mad trio?" (The colour returns to normal both around and in his eyes as he pours Iracebeth a cup of tea from one of the many teapots on the table.)
"Did you come here alone?"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Iracebeth: I'd love some tea! *takes a seat at the end of the table, across from the Hatter* Well, no actually. Chess was leading me here most of the way.. Then I lost him.
Cheshire Cat:(Just as Iracebeth mentioned Chess, a teacup beside her began to hover, followed by a smiling cat)
"Lose me? Not possible." he replied with a grin.
Mad Hatter: (the colour around his eyes instantly darkened and his eyes became full on orange, and his accent came out full force)
"What are ye doin' 'ere ya no good excuse for a creatur'! Yer a guddler's scuttish pilgar lickering..." (The Hatter then started using full Underlandish, so nobody really understood what he was saying even if you could understand the language because he was speaking too quickly. By the time he had finished he was standing over Chess, quivering with anger.)
Iracebeth: (she looked frightened by the Hatter and sat there, slowly shrinking into her seat* (I have to go for now..Can we continue tomorrow? Bye))
Mad Hatter: (The Hatter, seeing his guest's discomfort pulled himself together. His eyes still had a bit of orange, but the colour had mostly returned to normal around his eyes.)
"I'm terribly sorry ya had to see that,it's just that Chess an' I don't get along so well due to past occurences an' the fact that he's always tryin' to take my hat." (He then returned to his seat, and started pulling bits of ribbon and material out of his many pockets; once he had a small collection of bits, he began to braid,twist,snip,fold and stich them. This allowed him to calm down while avoiding eye contact with anyone.)
Iracebeth: (sat back up and smiled) It's okay Hatter. What are you making?
Mad Hatter: (looking up from his work)
"On this, it's just something to keep me mind slightly sane, or at lest sane enought to converse in a conversation without having an attack over the slightest little thing such as Chess being here eyeing me hat. Red Queen..er..Iracebeth, shall I change the topic from my madness to what you have been doing ever since Alice slayed your Jabberwocky?"
(he then shoved the mixture of ribbons and such into a pocket and leaned on the table while keeping a close eye on Thackery, who seemed to be thinking about throwing a scone or a teacup or maybe even both)
Iracebeth: I haven't really been doing anything lately. Just my daily routine; Feeding the all of the animals and myself, playing croquet, and occasionally reading a book or talkign to my little sister...I'll hold onto your hat if you want me to while Chess is here. He wouldn't dare take it from me, even though I have gotten rid of my evil side.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sparkles3 said…
-Status(Good or Bad) good
-Looks like a 12 year old girl with vibrant purple and green hair and golden eyes
-Name Katrinia
-Other Info You Want to Share she is vaguely sane
Katrinia: (she bops her head around to the many songs that infiltrate her brain as she approaches the tea table) "Hallo!!"
Iracebeth: (she turns around, seeing the new girl) 'Ello! You're not from Underland, are you?
Katrinia: (she shakes her head) Is that what this place is called? EPIC!! I'm Katrinia, who are you?
Iracebeth: Yes, Alice calls it Wonderland.. I am the Red Queen, older sister to the White Queen. My name is Iracebeth. It's nice to meet you. Take a seat. We were just preparing to have tea.
Mad Hatter: (thinking over Iracebeth's offer to hold and watch over his hat, he slowly raised his arms and took it off his head; he then carefully handed it over to her)
"I'll trust you with my hat. Please do not let Chess so much as lay a paw on it, or the next hat I make will be made of cat skin." (At the last bit of his sentence, a ting of orange crept into the hatter's eyes and he carefully let go of his hat. Noticing the addition to the table hat stood a bowed to her.)
"Greetings, I am the hatter, sometimes called the mad hatter although I'm not always mad so I don't know why people always call me that; you can call me Hatter or Tarrant as that is my name Tarrant Hightopp."
Katrinia: (extends hand for a handshake) Oh, I'm Katrinia. Nice to meet you. But why would you hurt a cat?
Iracebeth: Tarrant, I would never break a promise. I will not let Chess touch your hat.. Speaking of hats, do you think you could make me a hat, to fit my.. er, new-sized head?
Katrinia: Sorry if this is nosy, but your head was a different size before?
Iracebeth: Oh it isn't. It's a funny story actually. I was in a fight with my little sister over the crown. Mummy and Daddy had given it to her, which it was rightfully mine since I was older, or so I thought. It made me evil so my head was 3 times bigger than a normal person's. But now, my sister and I have slpit the kingdom, my half and he half so we both have crowns and we get along. Ever since then, my head has shrunk back to it's normal size.
Cheshire Cat: (a gasp was heard beside Katrinia that didn't seem to come from anywhere)
"Hatter, you wouldn't hurt me. We have too much fun together"
(As the last word was spoken, a smiling cat appeared floating beside Katrinia)
"And who do we have here? I am the cheshire cat, but you can call me Chess."
(Chess then landed in a chair on the other side of Iracebeth and began eyeing the hat she now held.)
Iracebeth: (moves the hat farther away from Chess) I'm sorry Chess, but I promised Tarrant that I wouldn't let you touch his hat.. (at the end of Katrinia's sentence below) Yes, it was scary. I thought I was going to die.. But I made up with little Mirana and everything was better.
Katrinia: That's cool! And a little scary... (she looks over at the cat) Hi... Chess. I'm Katrinia.
Mad Hatter: "It's a pleasure to meet you Katrinia, please take a seat; as Iracebeth already stated we were just about to have tea. I threatened Chess because of a little problem between the two of us, (glares at Chess) it's a long story." (After turning back to Iracebeth, Tarrant finally answered her question) "Iracebeth I would be delighted to craft you a hat, it is my trade after all. Do you have anything in mind?"
Iracebeth: Well, actually yes. Here is a photo of it, but it's not in my colors. You know my colors though, don't you? (Here's the link: link)
big smile
(Okay, the picture didn't work so here it is. This is the hat she wants.. Guess what premiere she's at! ALICE IN WONDERLAND!XDD)
 (Okay, the picture didn't work so here it is. This is the hat she wants.. Guess what premiere she's a
Mad Hatter: "That should be easy enought to make, I think I have the right materials here at the March Hare's house. I will go make it as soon as our guest here has settled in."
(Hatter then settled into his chair and began thinking of how to start making Iracebeth's hat, he then looked in the direction of Katrinia)
"Katrinia, would you also like a hat made, hats are my specialty althought I am pretty good at making dresses too. Just tell me what you would like and I will try my best to fullfil your request."
smile
Iracebeth: Thank you so much Tarrant. I'm sure you'll make it wonderful.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ErnieHannah333 said…
Hmm... I'll be someone.
-Status (good or bad)Good
-looks purple-ish hair and blue eyes
-name Revkah
-other Hmm.. I'll come back to this cause I can't think right now.
Mad Hatter: "If there are no other requests I will go work on this hat, I should be back shortly. Iracebeth, may I have my hat?"