America's Got Talent OMFG AMERICA'S GOT TALENT IS BACK!

fugueman posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 05:07PM
JUNE 17th at 9pm! The Hoff, Sharon, Piers, and Jerry are all back for another amazing astounding season! I can hardly wait!

America's Got Talent 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cali101 said…
i know! its going to be awesome. i dont know if they will find another Terry Fator, but it will definetly be entertaining
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hollywoodfires said…
this is so exciting! i was totally hooked to the show and i know now what im gonna watch the entire summer! yay! im tivoing!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rickcrew said…
If you have talent check this website out www.mywebtalent.com its free to join.

MyWebTalent.com is your Online Talent Community! This is a MySpace for talent, talented families, and their friends. With My Web Talent you can: build your own network of friends who share your interests, use built-in communication services, create your own event or attend to other members' events, create clubs (groups) and invite people, who share your interests. Join in today and sign in!

We are The Premiere Talent Community and social interaction site for the people who have talent on the net today!

Your talent can be anything from:
singing
modeling
acting
bands ect.
Join in and post your videos Today!
Come on in and get to know some other talented people!

We are currently working with some of the top talent scouts. So you never know who may be watching.

Spread the word!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cocosan said…
Hilarious Mike...she is link why God gave us double martinis. You need to train her to have link one ready when you get back from work; it helps the "steeling" quite a link bit. 3:1 ratio of Bombay to dry vermouth, dash of orange bitters, your choice of link twist or olive. I keep my Bombay in the freezer...