Angel The Hyperion...

scififan posted on May 01, 2008 at 05:58PM
OK, so I'm starting to get into Bones. I'm watching season 2, episode 7 about this 9 yr. old beauty queen who gets killed. She was staying at a hotel called...The Hyperion.

Now here's my question:

coincidence? or did they do it on purpose?

Angel 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Joker said…
Hmmm, might be a little in-joke. I think I need to get Bones on DVD, I only get to see it randomly.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tisha said…
OMG! I was watching that episode again today and I noticed the same thing! Hmmm idk I mean are any of the writers for Angel now writing for Bones? It seems like a coincidence, but out of all the names they could have chosen, it was Hyperion so what are the chances of that?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NikaDawson said…
It might be a joke. A lot of writer's are BTVS fans. There was a joke in an episode of Torchwood that JM was in where they sort of gave a nod to Spike and Buffy when his character said, "No blonde though, you need a blonde."
Hey another thing I found out was that T.J. Thyne also appeared as a lawyer on 3 episodes of Angel during season 5.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas young-snapper said…
this happens alot in related tv shows, oh and btw scififian you are GOD!!, thank you so much for finding links for all these angel episode, i'd never seen angel season 3, or the first half of season 4, and now i can finally see them, i'm watchin season 5 again now :) , and i missed alot of these episodes, i have to see fred die :( .then i'm gonna check out the season 6, does any 1 know where i can read these online? and how many "issues" have been released so far? and are going to be released?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NikaDawson said…
You might be able to read some online at the Buffyverse comics spot, not sure though. Issues that have been released are six, the next one is suppose to come out the seventh of May.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas young-snapper said…
okay thanks for lettin me know, i think if season 6 is the last 1, they shud let angel forfull the prohecy, and spike die :O.. I Mean c'mon... we know spike is supposed to die.. and does any1 know if joss said their is any possibility of a new angel tv series, EVER ??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas scififan said…
I know nothing about the comics...i do know that a series called "Ripper" or "The Watcher" was supposed to come out this summer....it was supposed to be centered on Giles...but I'm not really sure what happened to that. Thanks for naming me God :) I think I'm gonna put that on my profile "Named God of Fanpop..." lol. I'm so happy you noticed that to tisha...I didn't notice T.J. Thyne...guess I'll have to watch season 5 again...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeddyBear said…
i noticed that the 1st time i saw it too, i think it was just alittle joke between the writers!!:):)
Now you got me looking for the smallest similarities between Bones and Angel ;)

I noticed a "Captain" nickname. Booth calls Rebecca's boyfriend Captain Fantastic. Not as good as Captain Peroxide, but it works.