Animal Crossing AC Catchphrases and Greetings

bebotx511 posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 11:31PM
What are you favorite catchphrases and/or greetings to give to a character?

As for myself, I like using international greetings, like Guten Tag, Aloha, or Moshi Moshi ;)

Animal Crossing 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bubbles4u22 said…
smile
My favorite greetings are probably the same as yours like aloha amigo & other funny things!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bastetsBFF said…
My brother usually comes up with some good stuff...
But my animal friends usually ask for catchphrases, so I "mull" it over! It all depends on mood. I gave my best friend Lolly the phrase smite thee! My friend Carmen me bunny (which she doesn't say anymore, but Winnie does). Greetings are mood-depending too. I gave Cousteau the greeting Helloooooooooooo. And Static, Hey, youngster! And Carmen Happy Halloween, Lolly Happy Hanuka!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas carenwang90 said…
wink
My favorite greeting is s'up! I give it to Jay and Freckles, hey friends to Monique and my favourite phrase is O_o LOL and Buff that I give to all my villager and Buff to Jay
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chipette116 said…
Depends on the villager- I like to choose something that fits them :3 Sometimes I choose something cute, like "sunshine" for Daisy and "sweet pea" for Peanut :) Or something silly, like "ya nerd" for Wart Jr. and "meow-diddly-ow" for Punchy x3 Oh yes, and I also had Carmen say "O'Hare is adorbs" and O'Hare say "I love Carmen" because I ship them like mad XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wieunkc said…
awesome. joygames. me