Anime Kiruzaki Academy

ErzaScarletXX posted on May 12, 2016 at 10:33PM
this academy is for all ages from 13 to 20, we do not take charge of what happens to your child, but the ones hurting or trying to rape them will get big consequences for the behavior, this school does show how to use magic, mortals can come but they won't be learning that easily and they won't be going near the magic library, surely we will take care of your child.

From Principal.Calya

rules:
No mortals going to the magic library
No dark spells
No raping or else
And listen to all teachers and academy leaders concluding Student Councils

From Leader Kyo

To join you must do
Name:
Home Town:
Parents:
How many years you have been here:

Also lights out at 10:30 but not when there's a special occasion, ALSO NO GIRLS IN THE BOYS DORM AFTER 9:00 OR SUSPENSION, same with the boys, soccer try outs will be in week 2 on Monday, Thursday and Friday, basketball tryouts in week 4!

From Principal.Calya

Males:
Kyo Kazura(Academy leader, and magic user)-Erza
Rin Natakuro(Magic User)-TheAnimeQueen
Tsunata Tiyo(Neko Demon)-Erza
Yusuke Sakurada(magic user?)AniFanFreak

Females:
Kata Tiyo (Neko demon)-Erza
Ami Natakuro(Student Council)-TheAnimeQueen
Piku Tiyo(Magic User)-Popepop
Misaki Saito(Magic User)-PandaFanGirl

Principal Calya
 this academy is for all ages from 13 to 20, we do not take charge of what happens to your child, but
last edited on May 31, 2016 at 09:32PM
save

Anime 207 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 207

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Kyo Kazura
Powers:Telekinesis, Mind control and water control
Home town:Tokyo Ciry
Parents;Principal Calya and Kuro
How many years I have been here: 3
Appearance:Pic below
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name:Kyo Kazura Age:16 Powers:Telekinesis, Mind control and water control tahanan town:Tokyo Ciry Pa
TheAnimeQueen commented…
That looks a lot like Lelouch from Code Geass! <33 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ErzaScarletXX commented…
ikr ^^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Name:Kata Tiyo
Age:14(she is actually 16 but her size looks like a 14 year old)
Powers;Fire Control, Mind reading, Demon transforming and wind control
Home town:Tokyo City
Parents:Unknown
How many years:4ish
Appearance;Pic below
 Name:Kata Tiyo Age:14(she is actually 16 but her size looks like a 14 taon old) Powers;Fire Control
TheAnimeQueen commented…
How can she have been here for 2 years if she is only 14 you have to be 13-20 years old right? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ErzaScarletXX commented…
no she started at 13 and she is 14, but they come here when there either turning 13 or when they are 13 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
anifanfreak commented…
Is that charlotte ermahgerd She's one of my paborito characters of all time AHHHHH!!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheAnimeQueen said…
(By the way, what about basketball tryouts? I like basketball better than soccer! :3)

Name: Ami Natakuro

Powers: Ice control and Water control but she's better at ice control.

Home town: Osaka

Parents: Ordinary people who were scared of her powers.

How many years: 7

Appearance: Picture

Personality: She's basically a Kuudere. (Cold and blunt until they warm up to you), and she is very neat, she also gets quite annoyed at annoying people. She never thinks she is doing good enough.

Extra Info: She is the student council president. Everyone admires her because of her beauty, skills and everything about her. It is her last year in the school. She loves her brother.
 (By the way, what about basketbol tryouts? I like basketbol better than soccer! :3) Name: Ami
ErzaScarletXX commented…
that will be added in week 4 same days as putbol tryouts sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas popepop said…
Name:Piku Tiyo
Powers:Ice and Fire Control, Telekinesis and mind control
Home Town:Kazuri
Parents:Unknown
Personality:She is partly a yandere and Tsundere, she is also shyish, she is a teacher pet, and hot headed
Extra Info:Unknown
Appearance;Picture
 Name:Piku Tiyo Age:18 Powers:Ice and apoy Control, Telekinesis and mind control tahanan Town:Kazuri
Ami: Another year of being student council president! I guess at the end of this year I have to pass that role down. Probably to Kyo because his parents are the principles...
Kyo:Hey Ami

Kyo walks beside her

Kata teleports behind Ami and Kyo

Kata;Haiii
Ami: What are you doing Kata?

Ami walks faster, ignores Kyo and thinks that he isn't up for student council president yet.

Ami: Just asking and this isn't certain obviously, when I leave this school would you want to take on the role of student council president? Kyo?
Kyo:No need to be rude and ignore me Ami, but I'm not sure

Kata:Just doing thingz
Ami: If there's no need to talk to you I won't Kyo.

Ami ties her hair up into a bun.

Ami: Anyway Kata, Kyo I need to work on the activities we're going to do on school camp! So you guys can go now..

Ami goes into the Student Council President office and locks the door on the two.

Ami: Finally those two are gone. Actually maybe Rin can take over! :)
Name: Rin Natakuro

Powers: Communicating to animals and transforming into any animal.

Secret Power: Controlling animals including humans.

Home town: Osaka

Parents: Real parents are unknown. Adoptive parents are the same as Ami's parents.

How many years: 5

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Kindhearted, good student, always smiling but when he gets super angry/sad he can use his secret powers. He doesn't like using his secret powers at all.

Extra Info: He is Ami's adoptive younger brother, he loves his sister, he is the most popular guy in the school like Ami is the most popular girl in the school. All the girls love him but he doesn't care about love. He is vice student council president. Only Ami knows about his secret powers.
 Name: Rin Natakuro Age: 18 Powers: Communicating to mga hayop and transforming into any animal.
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Will it be alright if Kata likes him xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Sure why not? :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ErzaScarletXX commented…
thansks xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Calya:Well hello Ami, hows your day may I ask

Kyo walks towards Calya

Kyo;Hello mother

Calya;Ah hello, Ami I need 2 words with you darling, please follow me to the office

Kyo walks to his dorm
Ami follows Cayla.

Ami: I know what this is about. It's about who is going to take over my role of council president right?
Rin: Kyo what are they talking about?
Calya:Indeed but, there's a curse virus about...

Kyo:Who knows..

Kata:Hai rin!
Name:Tsunata Tiyo
Powers:Wind Controlling and unknown magic
Home Town:Tokyo City
Parents;Unknown
Looks:Picture Below
Extra Info:He is known as the principal's nephew and Kata's older brother, he does have a little crush but unknown, he and Kata were founded as Mrs.Siya which is like his and kata's mother
How many years:6
 Name:Tsunata Tiyo Age:19 Powers:Wind Controlling and unknown magic tahanan Town:Tokyo City Parents;U
Rin: Hi Kata how are you?

Ami: Curse Virus?
Kata:I'm good how about you?

Tsunata walks to rin and kata wrapping his arms around them

Tsunata:Heeey, so whatcha doin

Calya:Indeed, we have everyone searching how it came to be, but now we need you and some other students help, what ever it's from we need to know or we can all.....we can all..uhh die...
Ami: Do you have any information about it?

Rin: Tsuna senpai! What are you doing? You're hugging too tight! Sometimes I think I'm older than you.
Calya:Yes but not enough..

Tsunata:Yeah cuz I'm childish, SO MHM

Kata pinches Tsunata's nose

Kata:Too childish

Tsunata:AYE, LET GO OR I WILL TELL WHO YOU LIKE

Kata;NOPE DON'T YOU DARE

Kata lets go

Kata:uh R.rin-Kun, can I talk with you in private a.after cl.classes??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Sakurada
Powers: Alchemy. Can manipulate Shadows and Air at expert level, He can use Shadows to warp and has basic control of other elements (Fire, Water, Earth), can combine basic elements to make second and third tier magic (e.g Water + Wind = Ice, Fire + Water = Mist (Gas), Earth + Water = Swamp (Mud)) Can fully control Electricity and is an expert in Seals, Curses, Enchantments, and other complex Magics. Prefers Alchemic Magic.
Home Town: Unknown
Parents: N/A
How many years you have been here: 4 (On and off due to training)
Looks: Refer to my Pictures on old RPs or in my Pic Gallery on my profile)
Personality: Myself
Extra Info: Basically what I always say, Loves Sweets, Likes cooking and cleaning, kind of an introvert. Kinda nerdy. e.t.c.
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Woah that's a lot of powers.. ^o^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(I'm just gonna jump in, okay Erza?)

Yusuke: Hmm... *He was intently reading a manga just off to the side of the conversation, his ear twitched when they mentioned "Curse Virus" But decided not to speak up, since he never had before, it'd been almost a month since he last attended class in person, he'd somehow managed to keep up in the lessons and did the work while he was out, he always turned in his assignments en masse* Ho...! *He was still digging his nose into the manga with deadly focus* Ha...
(okay go ahead
Yusuke: Ahem... *He closed his book and stood up* I'm going to the restroom. *He walked out, closing the door behind him* Huh... *He walked down the hallway, passing other classrooms on his way*
Kata looks around the hall quickly seeing Yusuke walking through a crowded hall

Kata:Hey Yusuke!

Kata waves at him before making a cheerful smile

Kata quickly looks at the teachers in the classes
Yusuke: Eh...? *He looked around to see who called his name, and he saw Kata smiling and waving, he put up his hand and smiled back, he kept walking and entered the bathrooms that we're on the right, he exited about a minute later, he walked back, his hands stuffed in his pockets as they always were* Huh... Today's been kinda boring... I should go train after school... *he sighed as he talked to himself while he walked through the hall, he re-entered his class and went back to his seat* It's gonna be a long day... *he sighed again as he picked up his manga again and began reading from where he'd left off*
Kata starts to walk off

as kata trips over someones foot

Kata:SHI

Kata faceplants
(By the way Erza Ami is also a magic user..)

Ami: This is a huge problem. We need to bring all the best magic users in the school! Such as myself, Kyo, Yusuke and even Rin.. but I don't think that's enough people we need a few more.. I also think that neko demons shoud not participate it's too dangerous.

Rin: Sure why do you want to talk Kata? Is anything wrong?
Calya:The siblings as-well Kata and Tsunata

Kata:I.I just need to t.tell you something..
Ami: But they're neko demons and a little bit less powerful than magic users, not trying to be rude but it's proven to be true.. As a responsible Student Council President I don't want to endanger any lives so I think it would be extremely dangerous for Kata to go but maybe Tsunata could come with a little more practice.

Rin: Okay sure then! It's okay I won't ask.

Rin smiled at Kata. Then suddenly a ginger cat came out behind Rin.

Rin: Oh Mizu say hello to Kata. This is Mizu my cat I secretly bought him from a cat shelter because the rules of the school never said that I couldn't have a pet! I also have a dog in my dorm named Kizu and a bunny named Chizu. Don't tell anyone incase they make a new school rule regarding pet keeping!
Kata:I won't

Calya:Kata may be to young but she is strong enough to help, especially in these situations she is indeed helpful

Kata's face is a little red as she smiles

Tsunata:Why are you blushing Kata

Kata:N.NO R.REASON!
Yusuke: *He walked up to Ami* Erm... *He was becoming introverted again since Ami wasn't someone Yusuke normally talked to but the topic interested him* I... I heard my name...?
Calya:Yusuke I'm glad your here me and Ami were talking about the curse virus..
Yusuke: Erm... I... I've heard of Contagious Curses so perhaps we could find out if this "Curse Virus" Is a strain of a known contagious curse...? I... I'm sorry, I've never come across a "Curse Virus" Before so I don't know what else I could do... But uhm... I-If you need any more help I'd be g-glad to work with you to find out what it is... *He stroked his arm and bowed his head* Uhm... I'll go back to my seat now... *He sat back down and went back to reading quietly*
Calya:It's a virus that can kill all magic users and the ones that uses magic
Yusuke: *He nodded as if he understood what it was* I may have an idea as to what the strain base is.
As if like Ami knew what Yusuke was thinking about she asked him..

Ami: If you know anything about the virus Yusuke why don't you tell us?

Rin didn't have a single clue about Kata liking him..

Rin: Kata why are you blushing?
Yusuke: *He looked up at Ami* E-Erm... Well... It's because I-I don't actually know what it is. I-It's a theory a-and a stretch b-but I think it may be connected t-to the Ragnarok Virus, it's long since been cured but m-many strains have cropped up o-over recent years, new and vast, this could b-be another strain of the Ragnorok Virus but It's highly unlikely since it was deadly it's been cured and the same cure h-has worked for each and every single one o-of th-the strains that appeared... So... I-I'm not sure... *He looked shy and reserved while talking to Ami* S-Sorry that I'm not much h-help... K-Kaichou... I honesty think it's a stretch and probably n-not Ragnorok. There's th-thousands, if not m-millions of other possibilities... So my theory doesn't really h-hold water... *He was fiddling with his hands nrevously, shyly* A-Anyway... If th-theres anything else you n-need from m-me... *He forced a smile but was still very introverted in his expression, obviously uncomfortable and nervous* Please... F-Feel free to ask a-any t-time...
Kata yells on accident

Kata:N.NO REASON!

Kata covers her mouth

Calya grabs her papers about the information they got and she hands it to Yusuke and Ami

Calya:well this is the information we found out from all other work places and lawyers

The bell rings for classes

Tsunata:Heh the freaking bell rung finally, anyways see ya after classes

Kata:Y.yes classes, anyways see you after classes R.rin-kun
Yusuke: Oh... *He took the papers and quickly skimmed it* Thank you Ma'am, I'll see what I can do. *He turns to he front and prepares for class*
Ami: Well thank you anyway..

Rin meets Kata because it's after school.

Rin: So what did you want to talk about?
Kata:w.well...

Kata's face goes way more red then before

Kata:Well I...I uhh

Kata mumbles quickly:I like you..
(( *^* MEEEEOW AKA idk
(Can I turn her down? It says on Rin's character sheet it says that he doesn't care about love)

Rin: I'm sorry Kata.. I don't feel the same way.. you're just an amazing friend to me.. it's not only you though.. lots and lots of girls ask me the same question almost 3 times a week.. but I always turn them down.. I don't really care about love right at this moment.. sorry Kata, but we still can be friends! I know it! Maybe ask me a few years later or even when we've finished school.. then I might just say yes.

Rin smiles to lighten up the mood.
((She is fine with it, she doesn't take it that seriously ))
Kata:Oh that's fine, it's just better telling feelings early heh

Kata smiles slightly

Kata:Not everyone gets love straight away anyways
Yusuke: *He walked out with his jacket on, his messenger bag hung, strapped over his shoulder and the bag flapping against his waist, he walked past Rin and Kata, He walked past the others as well, two girls, younger than the others, likely newer students approached him and bowed, what they briefly conversed couldn't be heard but he raised his hand waving is from side to side and he shook his head so it was obvious that it was a confession, and he was rejecting both of them, they both became sad and began to sulk, hanging their heads, he apologized and moved on, he walked past the two girls, he flipped his hood on and walked out of the front gates with one hand on his other arm* Man... That's four today...What is with the girls at this school...? *He sighed* Ah... *He stumbled a bit* Wha...? I lost my balance...? Am I really that distracted today...? Huh... *He walked completely fine afterwards, he walked back to the Dormatory and walked into his dorm room, he tossed his things to the side of his bed and collapsed onto his bed with a sharp exhale, he rolled over and stared at the ceiling* I'm tired... Of everything... *He sighed and closed his eyes*
Rin said bye to Kata and chased after Yusuke. He overheard the confession.

Rin: It's been the same with me today.. like everyday! Girls always confess to me! Don't they get that if I've turned them down once I will a second time, a third time, a fourth time and so on! By the way have you heard that there's a fan club for me, you and Kyo.. they're are always arguing on who is the best out of us three.. Seriously what is on with girls this year! Well basically every year..

Ami caught up with Rin and Yusuke. She started talking to Rin in her voice that she usually talks to him with not realising that Yusuke is there because she only uses that voice with Rin.

Ami: Rin kun! I've bought some pasta dough to make spaghetti with for dinner!

Ami realised Yusuke was there and her whole face turned red from embarrassment. She starts talking with her stern formal voice again.

Ami: Oh.. a.. Yusuke.. How are you?
kata waves before walking off with her brother

Kyo walks up behind Ami ruffling her hair sightly

Kyo;hm, so whats with the yelling?
Yusuke: *He waved at Kyo* Hey. *He looked back at Ami, his voice became soft again* Uhm... Hello, Kaichou... I... I'm fine... Th-Thanks for asking... *He Turned back to Rin, his voice still unchanged since Ami was there, he was comfortable with Rin and Kyo but he still didn't know Ami that well so he refrained from using his normal voice* I... I'm not sure why I have a fan club... I didn't think anyone saw me as desirable... I only ever started getting confessed to when I strated to hang out with you, Rin... *he flipped over on his bed and sighed* It's getting tedious... But I don't like hurting peoples feelings so it makes it hard on me...
(Btw Erza, if you didn't know Yusuke and Rin went back to Yusuke's Dorm room, and I guess Rin shares the Dorm room with Yusuke and Vice versa or something...? Idk...)

Yusuke: *He sighed* Kyo... We ARE at the dorms... Seriously... Are you on something...? *He looked over his shoulder* A-Also... Kaichou... Why are y-you here...? If you want to take R-Rin-san g-go right a-ahead... I w-won't c-complain... *His stuttering was getting worse now that he was directly addressing Ami, his vice became even softer over all, he could still be heard since not much else was going on in the background in terms of noise*
((you should've said Yusuke started walking to his dorm))