Awatara - ang Huling Airbender Original Water Benders???

jadon2121 posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:25AM
We already know

Air: Sky Bison
Earth: Badger Moles
Fire: Dragons
Water:??

Maybe giant Koi

Does anyone have any other guesses

Awatara - ang Huling Airbender 25 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zerstoren said…
I vote for Turtle-ducks
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas super-hiro said…
the unagi maybe? from neay kyoshi island. that could shoot water from its mouth.. possibly via bending?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chatsfriend said…
In avatar believe in book 1 chapter 19 or 20 they say how the moon was the first water bender and the first water benders watched how it pushed and pulled the tides which is how they learned.
Then using the spirits of the moon and ocean (koi fish)they can water bend. Creating balance by using the strength of the moon spirit, and the life from the spirit of the ocean.
Phoenix_Stone commented…
Yeah, I think that's actually correct. I remember that episode. ^-^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MC_Acktour said…
yeh but that represented bendin

its the first bender iin theory only

in firebending, the sun is the original firebender, the dragons learnt from trhe sun so the were the original benders proborly

as for water, there seems to be a pattern with opposite bennding having same familys in original bending

air bisons and badger moles are both mammals

so im geussing the original water bender could be the unagi or sea serpents like that

but, katara never showed it much respect, so it couldnt have shown original bending

wolves show up a lot, and evolution research shows that whales evolved from wolf-like animals

so maybe whales,

but koi couldnt be too far off, as they form the centre of water bending, and the giant koi were placid enough to teach the orignal water benders

aang could have been introduced to get him used to the original benders, thats how he knew of dragons, badger moles, air bison and the giant koi

maybe

Phoenix_Stone commented…
The sun is not the original firebender. That is not stated anywhere. It's just the largest pinagmulan of apoy energy. The moon spirit actually bends the ocean. Pulling and pushing the tides. The Sun does not bend anything. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ktlady said…
lol... I was just wondering about this. Oh! But you're right! It was the moon, chatsfriend! I remember that.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas upnorthbabe42 said…
it is the moon from the 1st book. they never said the sun is the original fire bender. the sun is the most powerful source of fire but not the original. they say the dragons fire, moon water, badgermoles earth, and im not sure about the air though so i guess im gonna believe sky bison.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 18wanda said…
The moon and the ocean, push and pull. They departed from the spirit world long ago and have become the koi fish in the Spirit Oasis.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bravesfan13 said…
Unagi?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waterbender96 said…
big smile
Otter-penguins & Polar See Lions
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas avatar_finatic said…
angry
waterbender96 ur a dumb a it was either the moon or the unagi ok now shut up with ur little otter penguins and polar see lions
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mat300 said…
cool
The original water bender is the moon spirit who left the spirit world to become physical entities (koi fish Tui and La)with the desire to benefit mankind. The meaning of Tui and La literally means push and pull just like the moons tides. i hope this clears up this 2 year old debate.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Candystriper said…
i think it is dolphins ._. i dont know why but my mind keeps thinking it =\
Guys, it is the moon adn ocean spirits. I already said so. These guesses are not needed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas myers4444 said…
I really do not think that the moon is the original water bender. The moon is merly the SOURCE of water bending just as the sun is for fire. Just like how during the eclipse the fire benders had no fire because the sun was completly covered by the moon. When the monon spirit died for a short time the water benders had no fire. Now the story has never really told us who/what was the first water BENDER, just where the source comes from. I guess that will always remain unknown and up to speculation.
Phoenix_Stone commented…
The moon spirit bends the frickin' ocean tides. The sun bends nothing. The moon is the original waterbender as waterbenders learnt from its bending. Yes, they are both sources of energy, but the Sun doesn't bend, where as the moon does. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Phoenix_Stone commented…
Plus, they actually sinabi that the moon was the first waterbender in the episode. The waterbenders learnt to bend sa pamamagitan ng examining its push and pull of the ocean. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yue said the right answer in Siege of the Nortg. If no one can agree, watch the episode again and fiest on the answer.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas geonisis said…
Actually the Moon is the original water bender, the others are Dragon for fire, not the sun; badger moles for earth, and sky bison for air.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percyjrulez said…
Moon and the waves
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TOPHfan1 said…
the moon is the original water bender. it pushes and pulls the water.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kataangfan said…
smile
my vote is the moon and the ocean spirit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Psychobabble said…
The moon.

They say it a number of times throughout the show.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zukosbiggestfan said…
smile
The moon and ocean spirits because yue said that there people watched the moon and ocean spirits bend and the where able to under stand how to bend water
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SkullKandy said…
why would it be the moon??? all the other original benders were creatures it does not make sense that the moon would be it. i really have no clue what it is but im pretty sure its not the moon. maybe we will find out in the next season?
Phoenix_Stone commented…
The moon spirit bends the ocean. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas majooF9T said…
smile
The Moon ...some like Yue right??
only that Yue is not a waterbender
 The Moon ...some like Yue right?? only that Yue is not a waterbender
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hghs said…
smile
The original water benders are the moon and lion turtels
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas badgermole101 said…
there is no evidence the lion turtles can waterbend they're just good swimmers
Phoenix_Stone commented…
THEY SAY IT IN THE EPISODE OMG DX sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas