Barbie pelikula Barbie Talk <3

Angel31295w posted on Sep 28, 2013 at 05:26AM
What's everyone favorite movies? Which ones do you want to see? Just random chat about the movies :)
 What's everyone paborito movies? Which ones do you want to see? Just walang tiyak na layunin chat about the pelikula :)

Barbie pelikula 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Angel31295w said…
I just joined yesterday and wanted to make some friends and learn new opinions :) So, I'll start off, my favorites are Princess and the Pauper, Nutcracker, Thumbelina, and Perfect Christmas :). I really want to see barbie Princess and the Popstar. I own every Barbie movie except for Mermaid Tail 1, Princess and the Popstar, and the Pink Shoes. :)
MajorAbbey commented…
Nutcracker's my favourite, too. Nice to meet you. :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prettyraks said…
Hi! Welcome to Fanpop and Barbie Movies Spot.My fave BM's are Princess and Pauper(P&P),12 Dancing Princesses(12DP),Island Princess(IP) and The Princess And The Popstar(PaP)!!!!
Angel31295w commented…
12 Dancing Princesses is so good! I tried to get every doll that went with it lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
prettyraks commented…
I pag-ibig it soooo much! I pag-ibig the dance, the unity of the sisters,the palce and everything! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas