Beast Boy & Raven Who Hates Terra?

specialgirl posted on Aug 01, 2010 at 05:37PM
ok on this club u practiculy have 2 hate terra i mean come on! TERRAS A BITCH TERRAS A BITCH TERRAS A BITCH WHOS WITH ME!?!?!?!?! p.s. if u dont like terra read my fan fic and comment.

Beast Boy & Raven 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas specialgirl said…
wink
right right arent i right?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AWESOMNESS10 said…
DUDE U ARE SO RIGHT TERRAS A BITCH TERRAS A BITCH!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teentitangirl17 said…
angry
who could like terra the -i dont like to say badwords its bad-but since its terra were talking bout ill say the bad word:,TERRA YOU BITCHY ASSAY!wow that felt so good!you are so right i wonder why people dont answer here where did you write your fanfic whats the title?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teentitangirl17 said…
blush
guys asking a q. now,how do you make a club?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GOTHGIRL4eva said…
i think the fanfic is what happens in azarath it is a VERY good read!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iambeastboy said…
smirk
I don't hate her but I really really really don't like her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loving_beastboy said…
MEEEEEE OMG!! TERRA'S SKINNY MONKEY LOOKING ASS WAS TRAITOR AND SHE GOT IN THE WAY OF MY BBRAE!! THEN THEY WERE BUILDING IT UP AND SHE CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
 MEEEEEE OMG!! TERRA'S SKINNY MONKEY LOOKING asno WAS TRAITOR AND SHE GOT IN THE WAY OF MY BBRAE!! THEN
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BBRaeFan1530 said…
I HATE THAT STUPID BITCH!!!! I hope she goes to HELL!!! Plus she got in the way BBRae!! That pisses me off and I'm pretty sure it pisses off others too who is a hard core BBRae fan such as me. I HATE HER!!! But I do like Terra's voice actress, Ashley Johnson though.
BBRaeFan1530 commented…
Terra is mean and I can't stand her especially in Teen Titans Go! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas