Biggerstaff Family How To Be mga kaibigan

kris10853 posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:55AM
So....Lets all get to know eachother. EVERYONE. Originals, newbies, and everyone in between. So lets start with: Your name, age, country, Hogwarts house, likes, dislikes, and anything else you'd like to share about yourself.

I hope this brings everyone closer :)

(Best's title)
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 06:03AM

Biggerstaff Family 77 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harrypotterbest said…
MY TITLE ;D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kris10853 said…
Yes. Best gets credit for title XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harrypotterbest said…
Name: Best

Age: 13 (ALL TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SH!T OUT OF ME XD)

Country: C A N A D A :D The best country in the world. CAAANAAADAAA

House: GRYYYYYYYYFFIIIIIIIIIIINDORRRRRRR. I think. Lol.

Likes: Harry Potter, but I think you can guess that XD Simple Plan, Percy Jackson, Narnia, reading, music, Simple Plan, London, Simple Plan, England, Simple Plan, Canada, Simple Plan, talking to you guys, and Simple Plan. That's all for now XD

Dislikes: Bellatrix. That's it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lunalovely said…
Name: Diana
House: Gryffinclaw
likes: Harry potter(duh),Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games,My Chemical Romance,randomness,weird people
dislikes: boring people, racists, sexists,most pop music, mainstream music, sexist hip hop and rap music,Twilight, super crazy superficial "fans" of anything, most people..( I could go on forever)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Name: Kristen
House: Gryffinclaw(mainly Gryffin)
Likes: Harry Potter, Pretty Little Liars,Narnia, Twilight, Tv,The Uglies series, most books that actually have a plot, scaring ppl in fanpop chat (XD), and this spot
Dislikes: Trolls, Bellatrix, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, 500 errors, and school.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucius_malloy said…
- Emma
- FINLAND<3
- Ravenclaw
- likes: reading, wrtiting, fanfiction, my FB HP pages, the awesome people who admin them with me, the original Biggerstaffs, getting to know new people, lots of music, my goddaughter, the English language, school... and so on.
- dislikes: illiterate people, FB page hackers, trolls, Justin Bieber, the Finnish language... and so on.
Oh! I just remembered some

Likes:Muse, Maroon 5, animals, British and Australian accents, and too many movies to fit in this forum XD
Dislikes JB, Rebecca Black, Miley Crrus, and bees(the ones who sting, the one on here got deleted 2 hours ago XD)
MUSE<3 I've seen them liveeee<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GemonkDruid said…
Your name: You can call me GD.
Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
dislikes: other stuff
anything else you'd like to share about yourself: MUSTACHE.
Malloy: LUCKKKYYYYYY.

GD: MUSTACHE XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
Zanny
U.s.a
Slytherin
Bellatrix Bellatrix and a lot of other characters and music and things
Trolls snobs child abusers Molly Weasley animal abusers and other stuff
I'm paranoid Im on the swim team I got two dogs and I get very obsessed with characters I like
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Waterwhip said…
Name: Ari (Are-ee)
House: Gryffindor
Likes: Michael Jackson, dark makeup, dancing, singing, painting, drawing, sketching, tracing, smiling, shopping, Truth is I'm practically good with anything (unless its meaaan!)
Dislikes: Haters, know-it-alls, confusion, idiots

Extra: I'm a really nice person (or at least I try to be) I enjoy helping people out. My dream is to be a famous dancer and singer :) I have never took a dance class so what I have is raw talent. As for my singing, most people gasp or exclaim "DAMN!" when they first hear me :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas boolander25 said…
If we must, I suppose.

Name: Boo
House: Hufflepuff, yo.
Likes: Ed,Edd (mostly this guy) 'n Eddy, hats, making icons/gifs/whatever, /co/, mooooovies and Hufflepuff.
Dislikes: Well, shit. There's a lot. Guess I'll narrow it down to hipsters/geek chic losers, bronies (because they make MLP creepy as fuck), people who don't let me have fun/cheat off their homework, retards on the random spot, anyone who does marijuana and kids at my school.

Extra: Basically, all you need to know about me is that my life is EEnE.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IzzyOzera said…
Name: Isobel
House: Either Hufflepuff or Slytherin (I'm having an identity crisis.)
Likes: Harry Potter, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Musicals, Starkid, Glee, Reading, Diet Coke, Darren Criss, Spuffy and most types of music.
Dislikes: Animal testing, Animal Abusers, Homophobes, Child Abusers, Racists, Sexists, Rap music, Twilight, Justin Bieber and most of my year at school.
^Well happy birthday :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
Happy early birthday :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Leah or Leah
House: GRYFFINCLAW!!! :D (Real house shall be officially determined by JK's Sorting Hat Quiz)
Likes: Books (Harry Potter—duh— PJO, the Hunger Games, Narnia, a LOT more), movies, Helena Bonham Carter, MCR, Paramore, Michael Bublé (I'm a slow-song nerd sometimes :P) AVPM/S (XD), Lauren Lopez, Joe Walker, Johnny Depp, Tangled (ahem, my username), the King's Speech, Fast Five, The Office (America, because I haven't seen the British version yet), Psych, Burn Notice, just crime shows in general, the Biggerstaffs, Europe, rain, AND a whole lotta other stuff.
Dislikes: Stalkers, trolls, sunshine, everything of that nature, spiders, and people who don't use correct grammar.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wotcher-tonks said…
I thought you were older, Izzy xD But no, we're the same age!

Name: Suzy/Tonks
House: Gryffinclaw, more Gryff, though.

Likes: Harry Potter, sharks, Percy Jackson, anyone associated with the making of AVPM/S, lions, the sun, reading, Logan Lerman, Joe Walker, Christmas, the color red, swings, orange juice, dance (mostly ballet), shopping, dogs, Nutella, Potato, the rain, Led Zeppelin, Queen, AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Aerosmith...erm...performing on a stage...lots of other stuff...

Dislikes: Twilight, pop/hip hop/rap, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, lots of people at my school, birds, Halloween, most dairy, award shows, Hollister (you know, the store that's way too dark and smells too strong), racists, psycho Christian people, the rioters in England...many other things...

Extra: I'm ditzy, but I can be really smart :D That's why I'm less Ravenclaw x) Ermm...that's it :D
Lol…
PEF!
^What's PEF?
No one knows......Only her....I think its pep with a lisp XD
PEF is anything and everything. It can be a noun, verb, or adjective.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xDark_Angelx said…
Name: Carolyn
Age: 16 (and got my permit-bitch, yeah! But I'm due to get my license on September 11th...yeah.)
House: Ravenclaw
Likes: Harry Potter, music, singing, reading and writing, watching television, playing video games, the Biggerstaffs, AVPM/S, random stuff, jewelry, going online, friends, mystical creatures, drawing, and some other stuff.
Dislikes: Getting my picture taken, trolls, Jersey Shore, haters and spammers, preps and bullies at my school (that's plenty of them), bugs and spiders, mornings, and doing work.

Extra: I can be such a ditzy girl, but otherwise, I'm quite smart. I hope someday to write a bestseller and work in something alongside journalism. I can be kind of bossy but a big Smart-Alec. I'm also paranoid, and very lazy. I love making friends but am also socially awkward. I'm trying to get better at that, though; at least I have Fanpop as a start.
Btw, boo, what are bronies?
^Ditzy girls FTW! xD
@Dark - Writing is so much fun. I'm not too good, though :/
@Tonk-Yay for ditzy! :D
Ditzes are AWESOME, but not the ones that try to be ditzy because they think its cute. >.< We are NATURAL ditzes xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas athena305 said…
Name: Athena
House: Ravenclaw! Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...
Likes: Harry Potter (that's a given), dancing, singing, swimming, my family, learning, Greek mythology, writing, reading, movies, clothes (I'm not an annoying girly-girl though, I hate shopping, but putting outfits together can be really fun.), friends, fantasy, science fiction, anything by Starkid, baking, CHOCOLATE, and a ton more...
Dislikes: Where to start? Okay, Harry Potter haters (this includes people who only watch the movies but are too lazy to read the books, people who read the first chapter of book 1 and said they hate it...), bossy people, bullies, people who say I'm weird (I am but that's beside the point), horror movies, racists, sexists, homophobes, and so much more

Extra extra read all about it!: I love reading and writing so much, but I'm not one-sided. Science and math fascinates me and I hope to be a neurosurgeon and/or scientist someday. I'm obsessed with Greek mythology and love history. I'm extremely curious (sometimes a bit too much), hate bananas and raisins, and can be a smart alec. My singing voice isn't incredible, but at least I have one and I can hit the notes fairly well. Though I am very musically inclined, I don't like playing instruments. I'm very energetic and a morning person. There's nothing I love more than curling up in my oldest pajamas and reading a good book. I'd prefer that to a party any day. I'm shy when you first meet me, but then I start talking and don't stop. I have a lot to say about a lot of things.

I think that's good enough for now. :)
Dark, bronies are like fucking obsessive My Little Pony fans who just act super creepy with the whole show. Or just those annoying people on the random spot who think that MLP is so awesome now when it's been out for a few years.
^ Yeah, it's a little creepy.
Wait, that post came out wrong. I meant to say that the people on the random spot aren't like full bronies, they're just the semi-form of them, but with all the same annoyance.
Still, they could stop with all the MLP talk.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristakelley15 said…
wink
Name: Krista Age: 15 Country: USA Hogwarts house: Slytherin Likes: evrything hp, AVPM/S, PLL, Well,, a lot of stuff... Dislikes: people. Anything else: thats pretty much it....
My Little Pony has those kinds of fans, too??? O.O Oh, I sure hope they don't ruin it for me. (I've recently got into it-my favorite is Apple Jack)
My little pony. MYYY little pony.
MYY LITTLEEE PONYYYYY, SKINNYYYYYY AND BONYYYYYY
^ XDDDDD
Lol I never liked My Little Pony. It was always to sugary sweet.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fenrir said…
Name: Fenrir, Fen, etc, I don't really mind.
House: I took a few quizzes and I usually ended up in Hufflepuff so...I guess that's my house?

Likes: I love to read. (especially Harry Potter) I usually read fantasy or classic literature. MUSIC. Music is a big part of my life. My ipod goes everywhere with me xD A few of my favorite bands are: Green Day, The Strokes, My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Weezer, etc. I could go on for a while. I'm also into anime/manga.

Dislikes: My Spanish teacher haha...I also dislike the fact that everyone on here is feeling so down lately. No matter how many people join the family, it doesn't change the fact that you're all still great friends...or relatives, cousins, whatever XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lunalovely said…
MCR FTW!! Highfive!!
Yeah!!! I wish I could see them in concert with Blink-182...But I'm poor xD
I forgot to add Panic to my list of favorite bands...So I'll just put that here.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BellaLovett said…
Name: Bella
House: Definitely Slytherin

Likes: Bellatrix, Helena Bonham Carter, any Harry Potter related stuff, J.K. Rowling, hating on Twilight, hating on Molly Weasley, Narnia, reading, writing, cooking, my family, my English teacher, my bed, pretending to be Bellatrix, green color, the word 'bovine', Spongebob, England and Fanpop

Dislikes: Twilight, Molly Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Kristen Stewart, Justin Bieber, idiots, my two cousins Adam and Tina, child abusers, pink color
I forgot to say I hate JB!
^^Pink sucks XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BellaLovett said…
Yep sucks as much as JB
Pink and JB equally suck.
:O Bella- You don't like Luna?! $&@"^|*~€¥£•|!|€\'g