Biggerstaff Family Zanhar's Wedding :D

zanhar1 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:57AM
You climb up the tall mountain right up to the very peek, imedatly you hear the wedding bells. There a black and blue roses scattered about the floor. There are many rows of black sofas because Zanny believes chairs are too mainstream, Bellatrix disagreed that's why there was one chair aaaaaalllll the way in the back. :D Resting before the sofas is an arch with black and blue lacy curtains. Underneath it are the bride (me) and the groom (Bellatrix <3). The bride is wearing a long silk blue dress with sparkles and diamonds randomly scattered about it and a matching vail. Bellatrix does not like it; a. Wedding dresses are not blue. b. She had to pay for it. Zanny knew her groom would understangld though! Speaking of which the groom dressed herself on a plain black tux woth a shiney blue bow tie. Bellatrix was sad that she didn't get a pretty dress. T.T None the less the wedding commenced! Zanny just wanted to skip the I Dos and fluffy stuff and get to the huge vanilla cake. Which had 5 layers for all the guests and figurines of the married couple atop it.

Ok guys if you want a particular role let me know. So far I have the following;
Bride's maid: pumpkinqueen
Bellatrix: me on a diffrent account
Priest: Fenrir
Flower girl: hsmgirl14a
Ring boy or girl: twincherryvee
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Honeymoon

Now that all the wedding fluff is done with everyone traveled to Jamaica and prepared to party hard long into the night! The sun is just setting some steel drum bands are playing in the distance. Silhouetted palm trees sway on the balmy breeze. The eaves crash in slowly and destroyed the sand castle the two lovers worked so hard on. Both got pretty made and started blowing crap up. They got over it when they were offered some smoothies from the smoothie bar just down the beach. Draped on the dock is a just married sign. Lining the shore where a bunch of tiki torches and water spraying tiki heads. A tent decorated with paper lanterns and pine able lights was put up in preperation for the celebration. This night would be so memorable Bellatrix would forget all about that douchebag Voldemort. :D And also something about Best bringing her wife Helena. :]
 You climb up the tall mountain right up to the very peek, imedatly you hear the wedding bells. There
last edited on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:08PM

Biggerstaff Family 150 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...