Biggerstaff Family Cissy`s Room

hsmgirl14a posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 04:16AM
You stand outside of a door that has a sign on it. The sign says knock before you come in. You open the door an walk in. There are posters of different things all over the blue greenn walls. You look up and see a blue ceiling with the crest of Hogwarts and The words Gryffindor in the middle with bright gold stars encircling it. Next to it you see a trap door that leads up to a mysterious room. You look over to the right and see A big multimedia center next to the closet door. You turn and see a desk cluttered with papers and a computer. You see an I-pod laying on the bed. The room was mostly clean. The were a few chairs around the room and a few book shelves filled with books on both the Muggle and Wizard world. There are books on magic laying on the blue and green sheets of the bed along with different shades of blue and green pillows. The floor is covered in blue rugs.There is a dresser in the corner near the window that looks out over the backyard. Thee are two doors leading out onto the Balcony which overlooks the yard. There is a tall tree outside near the balcony. The dressers have pictures of the Biggerstaff family and my husband James on them. The room is bigger than any room you have seen in your life. you stare out the window and see the green grass of the backyard. You turn your head towards one of the chairs and see a cute dog laying next to the chairs.Next to the entertainment center are two doors. One is leading to the closet. The other one is leading to Multiple rooms were i do various things in each of the rooms.You then walk out of the room.Knock knock on the door if you want to come in.
last edited on Mar 26, 2011 at 02:23AM

Biggerstaff Family 299 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...