Biggerstaff Family Sam's room :)

Lenzetta-Lovett posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 06:19PM
My room is a place to escape troubles and to just hang out and be myself. You walk up to the white wooden door of my room and you witness many signs upon its surface. One is a Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince poster which is accompanied by two smaller metal signs. One says “No trespassing! Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again!” the other one says “Sarcasm society. Like we need your support…” You turn the golden handle on my door and enter my room. The walls, looking like a huge chess board, are covered in white and gray checker squares. Looking at the ceiling, you see poker cards wrapped in white roses. Windows in the room are hidden by red curtains that can be tied back to reveal the outside world. Most of the wooden floor is covered with a with an almost blood color rug. The room gives an Alice in Wonderland feel, especially from the mirror. The fun-house shaped mirror stands next to the doorway and its edges are wrapped with fake vines which are accompanied by red roses. Above the mirror in black script lettering reveals a phrase “The pale royals may be of use.” Next to that mirror, a somewhat crooked wooden door leads to my closet which is filled with me favorite clothing. Turning around to face the end wall of my room, you see my bed. My bed is small I will admit, but its snow white comforter and dark red pillows give an royal appearance. Directly next to my bed is a cedar wood desk in which I use to write, draw, do homework, and use the computer. Three Alice in Wonderland posters sit upon different walls of my room, two being from Tim Burton’s Alice and one being from American McGee’s Alice. Against the wall by the foot of my bed sit’s a majestic wooden wardrobe which contains my school uniform, and drawers containing pajamas, and of course undergarments, but that‘s not important. The most interesting aspect of my room would have to be a “loose floorboard” at the very foot of my bed. This “loose floorboard” actually opens from a key that is hidden in the back of my wardrobe to a spiral staircase going down. Walking down the vine covered steps, you feel as if you are falling into Wonderland. This is a rather small room that you enter now. It only contains a red heart shaped chair and a bookcase that is filled entirely with my favorite stories. Next to the chair sit’s a small table with a silver lamp that goes on just by tapping it. My room is quite mystifying and it’s enough to make anyone imagine.

Biggerstaff Family 49 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...