Biggerstaff Family The Party Room!

harrypotterbest posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 12:51AM
You walk down the familiar hallway in your house. Humming slightly to yourself, you let your eyes slide shut and run your hand over the walls. Suddenly, your foot hits something metal and you stumble and fall. "What the hell?" you mutter as you get up. There's a metal latch on the ground and you move to inspect it. It's shiny and silver, and you grab onto it and pull. The disguised trapdoor opens.
You peer down into it and see only darkness. Then suddenly, a white light starts shining down there. Curiosity overwhelms you and you jump down. The fall seems to take forever yet take no time at all. It feels like you’re falling into Wonderland! Then you land on the floor. “Ooof,” you mutter, even though you seem to have landed on a mattress. “Not so Wonderland-y anymore...” You get up and look around you. And gasp.
The walls seem to be shimmering with different colours – you look at it and it seems red, you look away and out of the corner of your eye you see it’s green. You look at the wall again and now it’s a light purple colour. You shake your head and look around the room properly. It is very large, as large as a medium sized farm.
There is a disco ball on the ceiling; you watch it revolve as it casts an unearthly silver glow on the glimmering walls. There is a soft purple carpet on the ground, apart from a large soccer-field sized area which you take to be the dance floor. It seems to be a party room, although it’s so silent!
As soon as you have the thought, soft music starts playing in the background. Now all we need is food and drinks! And people, of course, you think. Silently, food and drinks appear on the table before you. You stare. “This room is like the Room of Requirement,” you think out loud. Of course, unlike the Room of Requirement, it’s also rather creepy...
“Yes, I know, I designed it to be like that. With the help of others, of course,” said someone behind you. You whirl around.
“Mum?!” you ask in disbelief. “You designed it? This room is awesome!” She laughed.
“Thank you,” she said.
Suddenly, you hear something behind you – it sounds like the pages of a book being flipped. Turning around again you see a calendar on the wall. It is white and is opened to the month of April. Then the “April 9th” box grows bigger and bigger until it takes up the whole page. Written on it is “Zanhar’s birthday” in big green letters.
“Now, I think its best you get going. You see, I still have to finish planning Zanhar’s birthday,” says your mum with some amusement as she walks over to the calendar. You walk over to where you fell down. Turning to look at your mum again, you see she’s pressing a button on a pad from the wall just as the white light lifts you upward and you emerge into the hallway again. You close the door of the room with a loud clanging noise and race to your room to pick out a present.
~Inspired by Zanhar’s upcoming birthday, I thought we could use this for celebrating the birthdays of Biggerstaffs! =) This room is like the Room of Requirement, and whoever’s birthday it is/whoever’s hosting the party will be able to control it. The room obeys their commands and it redecorates itself in the way they want it to look. So when it’s your birthday, you’re going to have to write how you want the room to look, and it’ll look like that. Enjoy :P ~

Biggerstaff Family 19 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harrypotterbest said…
The (incomplete) Calender:
April 9th - Zanhar
Oct 1rst - DL
Dec 1rst - Sammy
Dec 27th - Kate
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
Yay party room \^_^/
It's my birthday *streamers*
Happy birthday Zan :D
 Happy birthday Zan :D

I prefer funfetti cake
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampiresRevenge said…
big smile
Happy Birthday!!
 Happy Birthday!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GemonkDruid said…
PARTYIN', PARTYIN', YEAH!
Yah funfettie!

No not Friday!
zzz
We can continue this party tomorrow as like a little late birthday party.

I'm going to bed good night.
In the middle of the party? Niiiiiiice -_- Lol good night *hugs* I love you, and once again, happy birthday :D
:p yes

Good morning I'm ready to party again xD
Haha okay :D

Want? ;)
 Haha okay :D Want? ;)
:3 for me... Aww thanks :P
Don't eat the bad ones ;P
I won't me no like cheese

Btw the Kate forum didn't update.
Okay :P

I shall check it out :P
Here haz a party blower.
Nu thanks. Have an ice cream cone :D
Ok ice cream just not chocolate