Biggerstaff Family Tonk's Room(:

wotcher-tonks posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 01:42AM
You walk down the hall. You come to a golden door. Written in ruby red is Tonk's Room! You walk inside and see three red walls and one wall made of glass. There's an amazing view of the Forbidden Forest through the glass wall. The glass wall is also a passageway to the forest. The bed has a cream colored comforter with ruby red pillows and red sheets. There's also an awesome toy cow perched among the pillows whose name you soon learn to be Mr. Cow! Above the bed is the Gryffindor crest.On another wall, there is a wooden desk littered with papers and pens. Above the desk is The Miniature Mirror of Erised. The ceiling is white with a large window right in the middle so you can watch the stars. There is a huge white and fluffy rug that buries your feet up to your ankles in the middle of the room. On the last wall is a huge wizard portrait of the entire Biggerstaff family. There is a medium sized square on the wall in the corner with a bunch of colorful little buttons that can transport anywhere you want (even Hogwarts!). There is also a huge bookcase that comes out of the floor if only I wave MY wand. There’s a big red chair by the glass wall with white pillows where I can read. I know, my room is amazing :D
last edited on Jan 23, 2012 at 03:40AM

Biggerstaff Family 53 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...