Biggerstaff Family GD's (crap) Fanfic Corner

GemonkDruid posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 02:55AM
How Do I Loathe Thee (discontinued)
12 Reasons Why (one-shot)
Oh Therapy, Can You Please Fill A Void? (hiatus)
My Daring Romance (hiatus)
The Sass Queen Diaries (in progress)
last edited on Jul 19, 2011 at 07:57AM

Biggerstaff Family 238 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GemonkDruid said…
Prologue Part 1:

“Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention
Give me envy, give me malice, baby give me a break
When I say shotgun, you say wedding
Shotgun, wedding, shotgun, wedding...”

The vigorous sounds of guitar accompanied with emo heartthrob Brendon Urie’s voice blasted through the speakers of a ’95 Chevy, in which 4 girls were sitting, bobbing their heads to the music. They were all dressed similarly, in black band tees and jeans. One of them was currently reapplying her already thick eyeliner.

“She didn't choose this role
But she'll play it and make it sincere
So you cry, you cry
Give me a-”

“I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight
Am I a sinner? Cause half my dinner,
Is still there on my plate.
Ooh I got a vision, to make a difference,
and it's starting today.”

Panic! At The Disco was suddenly drowned out by some underground pop singer, Jordan Bubble or something like that. Anything without guitar or a drum beat automatically got rejected by the adolescents of Jingletown High School. The 4 teens turned around and glared at the cause of their interruption, a BMW convertible that had just drove up next to them at the intersection. The owner of the car was the outcast of the school, rumoured to have attacked at least half a dozen guys for just cutting ahead in the lunch line. Reddish-brown hair tied back in a tight ponytail, she glared back at the gang, particularly at the short Asian girl occupying shotgun. The lights flashed green. The brunette sped off, leaving the 4 punks pissed off and with a major urge to hit something. Although truth be told, they always felt like that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alexthedog said…
Lol! Is the girl in shotgun you? And Jordan Bubble, nice. ;D
Maybe :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucius_malloy said…
durrr obviously ;)
SHUDDUP EMMY
Does our fam make any appearances? I heard Emmy does... ;D
mischievous
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Well for the purposes of the fic, the only people attending the school where my fic is set are me, Draco, and Boo. And Emmy's the school counselor. The rest of y'all are on business trips or boarding schools or you joined the army or whatever.
please please please put someone in a juvenile detention centre :D I vote Sunscreen
oh and am I still your momma? :P
Uh, duh. Thus the reason I'm not allowed to date, you've seen the worst of the school and you don't want me to join them. :D Lol fine. As a twist, the person in juvie is... DUN DUN DUN...

Best! :D
FUCK YES :D
W00t W00t!
Lol, great!!! Especially since Best seems like the most innocent out of all of us. ;D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xDark_Angelx said…
Best is juvie...hilarious! XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas boolander25 said…
Lol, YES @ best.
Updateyness :D

Prologue Part 2:

“Hey, you’re Conner Bryar, the new kid, right?” A tall, gangly Hispanic guy greeted him. Conner nodded, feeling exposed even though he was wearing both his Boys Like Girls and 30 Seconds To Mars hoodie (hey, he’s sensitive to cold!).

“I’m Marcus Garcia,” he said, snatching Conner’s hand and shaking it. “Say, do you happen to be related to Bob Bryar, formal drummer of MCR?” Conner just rolled his pale blue eyes, like he had been asked that question a million times. “Oh, alright, then,” Marcus mumbled, leading him down the hallway. ‘Kid’s a little distant,’ he thought. ‘Oh well. At least he has quality taste. That way he won’t end up an outcast, like The Shrew.’
Prologue Part 3:

Riiiing!

“Oh, crap,” Ashley muttered, slamming her locker shut. She was late for English yet again. Mr. Turner, though nice and understanding, would give any latecomers a major ass whooping. She hurried off, other stragglers in the corridor staring at her attire in surprise, which was a yellow knee-length dress and Converse. It wasn’t hard not conforming when everyone else wore band merchandise and denim.

She finally reached room 204, where the doorway was blocked by an annoyed Mr. Toby Turner. The English teacher ran a hand through his hair and called to the class, “Well, audience? Do you remember what we do to any latecomers of this class?” Mr. Turner, also known as Tobuscus by most of the school staff, often referred to his students as ‘Audience’, and made hilarious commentaries on random subjects, particularly video games and various funny home videos. He didn’t punish students with detention or any other harsh consequences. Instead it was much worse and so much more mortifying.

On cue, the class shouted, “EPIC FAIL!” Ashley’s blushed so hard that her red cheeks could be seen from outer spaces. Mr. Turner laughed, and said, “Alright, you’re off the hook, Miss ... Biggerstaff,” pausing before he uttered that utterly outrageous surname of hers. Ashley scrambled over to her seat next to her best friend and sister, Celia, otherwise known as Boo.

Celia smirked and whispered, “For the record, I didn’t shout along.”

“Yeah, right,” Ashley muttered. Mr. Turner was rambling about this semester’s study, which was the Taming of the Shrew. However, instead of going through the actual play, the class was going to watch a movie adaption of it, called Ten Things I Hate About You. Ashley had already watched it the previous summer with her cousin, and she didn’t find it very enjoyable. What was that Kat person thinking, forgiving a narcissistic imbecile like Patrick so fast?

“Is it just me,” Boo wondered out loud, “or has Tobuscus grown hotter over the summer?”

“Ew.” Ashley wrinkled her nose. Boo grinned and stuck out her tongue. “I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic year,” she proclaimed, pushing her glasses up her nose. “AKA the year you stop being such a damn hipster and actually go out.”

“And why on earth will I have the desire to hang out with these dull consumer-driven maniacs who insist that screaming is a form of music?” her sister replied, rubbing her temples.

“It’s better than being a self-righteous hag who has no friends,” said a voice from the back. Ashley’s fists clenched. Sam West. The brunette must have heard her through her perky, harlot-ish ears.

“Well, I guess in this society, being a B and having that cup size makes you worthy of our time,” retorted Ashley.

“Why don’t you go decide which guy to tell off for being a sexist pig,” Sam sneered, tapping her perfectly manicured fingers on the desk.

“Ooh, sounds like a good plan,” the prep responded, with a mirthless smile, “and then you can go kiss them better afterwards. Or maybe even suck ‘em dry.”

Sam screeched with anger. Mr. Turner, who had been watching the whole argument with amusement, decided to step in. “Ashley Biggerstaff, report to the counsellor’s office.”

Ashley’s eyes widened. ‘No no no no no, a whole world of no.’ “What about Sam? Doesn’t she get punishment?”

Mr. Turner chuckled. “After those pathetic comebacks compared to your sass? Nah, she can just live with the fact that her bitchy comments have no effect on anyone.” Sam’s face turned an ugly shade of puce. Ashley cracked a small smile before exiting the classroom, stopping to smack Sam in the arm with her bookbag.
awesome :D
YAYYYYY

I think I made Draco too mean though :P
lol yeah I doubt she'd honestly say "suck 'em dry" :D
It's great! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mooimafish17 said…
lol
Just beenr eading the comments now to the ff!
And where am I in it? :D
Not all of us are making appearances. I think it's only Boo, Malloy, GD, Draco, and Best.
I'm ze muzzer :D obvs.
also the guidance counselor :DD
Sorry moo Dx

I shall possibly make a Biggerstaff adaption of You Again or Accepted :D or even Bring It On.
FUCK YES BRING IT ON
If so, I'm not dressing up in a cheerleading suit for Bring It On.
But I was going to make you a male cheerleader :(
big smile
DO ITTTT
What do I get in return?
You get a hot mathalete girlfriend.^^
surprise
^What??? O_o
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DracoLuver said…
Wait, who am I in the fic? Can I be no one, or do I have to be a cheerleader going out with Anthony again? :S
I haven't seen the movie, but it looks like a chick flick.
Oh and yeah, GD. I am a bit too mean :P

I'm more like -- using wits against sass, probably. I wouldn't say suck 'em dry or making a comment about cup size! You know how I am :))

Your fic is awesome otherwise xD
Wait, am I the hipster or sissy? Because if that's me making fun of hipsters, then I love you GD.^^
smile
Draco's the hipster :D

Fun fact: My class didn't actually know that Draco meant dragon. Fail much?
Wow, big fail and YAY. So happy I am not hipster.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrsPadfoot said…
Is there any chance I pop in? I could be the awesome little sister. ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hsmgirl14a said…
I want to be in the story too.
I'm the hipster (prep)? Yaaay, but I'm not with Anthony right?
You will be ;)

And sure, you guys can be in my story, but you won't be in the same school, so...
I saw a picture of Anthony. Scarred for life. O_O
Oh gosh ..

AND, I KNOW ALEX! :D
Chat won't work... and Fanpop is Kateless again.
Gosh, I have the worst headache of all time, and I can't stop hiccupping.
I decided I'd make the fanfic GDstin through and through. It's easier for me, and she likes him anyway.

I'm sorry, Alex. I hope you get better dearie *hugs*
^I'm so reading that!
I wrote a bit xD
Are you online chat? FP has been acting very strange on my computer today. My account was temporarily banned for five minutes and I can't log into chat without signing out and redirecting to the homepage.