Biggerstaff Family The garahe

zanhar1 posted on May 25, 2011 at 12:39AM
Water suggested we get a Geiko room which inspired me to build the garage!

Here is where you may park your car... even if you can't drive. There are lots of tools hung up on the wall. As well as some shelves supporting the fertilizers insect spray and other gardening supply. In the corner are all the shovels, rakes, excetra. There are also a few cabnits to hold all our sports equipment from volleyballs to baseballs to tenis rackets to lacross sticks! The walls have been painted black with neon pink speckles the cement floor painted an black with our signatures in diffrent neon colors.

My car is parked on the far right it's the sparkly dark blue one with black stars all over it. It has a sun roof and the seats have a silk covering. In the passenger seats you have the TVs. There is also a surfing sound music player.

Biggerstaff Family 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Waterwhip said…
*Parks car that has a HUGE picture of mj on one side (see below) and on the other side says "I am a fan and I am proud"* My car is a dark orange mustang and I have a lisense even though I am not old enough. It is parked in the far left
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 *Parks car that has a HUGE picture of mj on one side (see below) and on the other side says "I am a f
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zanhar1 said…
My car has Bellatrix on the steering wheel :3

My sister hates orange cars for some reason XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lunalovely said…
I roll up my car into the garage. It's a black beamer, with a blue lightning bolt painted near one of the front wheels(like the scar some certain hottie has on his forehead), A Colombian flag on the antennae, and painted on the back in white, my favorite quote "Happiness can found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light". Uh, what am I missing, oh right, it has some silver chrome spinners and tv's and a loud ass sound system. Oh and the seats inside are blue.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas