itim mayordomo My OC Angel idea!

DoofusButler posted on Oct 12, 2017 at 01:02PM
I know some of you people hate this OC stuff but just hear me out. I have an idea of a character that is a wingless angel that is stuck on one gender due to creation defects and in turn much more athletic and strong than Ash/Angela and due to being a pure angel not losing some of his/her powers like the fallen have. He/she is complete with regeneration, ability to heal wounds of others, (cannot bring someone back to life) and of course as mentioned before, extremely agile and strong like Sebastian. (as angels and demons are most likely toe to toe) Would be a part of the Phantomhive household due to being a retired angel due to his/her inabilities and due to the strnage event taking place in the mansion, making sure things are under control. He/she whilst capable of altering minds, refuses to due so as he/she is disgusted by it and finds it cruel to alter ones memories. It would also be funny having another badass in the show that bickers with Sebastain mainly due to his/her peaceful ways and will act like a pacifist Sebastian of sorts when fighting only knocking people out or unarming them. Tell me what you guys think. Also I prefer this character to be a male with blue hair and blue eyes disguised wearing a white or blue tuxedo with a black cane as a concealed weapon containing a rapier which he uses to fight without injuring anyone badly. But I don't want to appear as a sexist so go ahead.

itim mayordomo No ang sumagot