Blair & Chuck Blaire Chuck Potential

22point8miles posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 03:24AM
So, I want to know you guys' opinion: Do you think Blair and Chuck have actual potential for a real relationship or is it all just passion and heat of the moment crap? *Don't forget Chuck's so called 'butterflies' because to me that seems like more than just lust.*

Blair & Chuck 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ButtaflyyKisses said…
i think that they could have potential but then teres the whole nate thing, so idk...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jlhfan624 said…
I think they definitely have potential to be a crazy cute couple! They already are IMO but I don't think Josh will allow them to be together because they're both the bad ones, but who knows? I hope so!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xoxoKatieLyn said…
I totally think they will get together. They are meant for each other
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bfbf said…
I think they will get together but who is Josh? I love them they have so much in common and have chemistry with each other i love that
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 22point8miles said…
josh is the writer
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas coco1212 said…
my god they better be together and since there both kinda evil, it makes them totally compatible!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pink_martini2 said…
I don't think we're going to see a real solid romantic relationship with these two anytime soon.

Chuck will be the deciding factor how soon it will be, I guess. If the writers choose to make him change his ways, then he would be ready to start a HEALTHY relationship with Blair. lol
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizisme said…
i hope not... i love nate and blair together
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ButtaflyyKisses said…
idk chuck was pretty mean to blair in 1x13, soo, idk if i'd want blair to be with him
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Praesse said…
She went to him after everyone let her down, so that way he's just a leftover! No one likes to be treated like that! Poor Chuck! :(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I agree. Besides, we can all see how in love Chuck is with her. Probably not by the end of this season will we see any solid proof of them getting back together, but...I have hope for the next season. Chuck was just hurt. He still loves her...and deep down Blair knows she loves him too.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Praesse said…
Chuck actually says to her that he loves her. No with the "I love you" words, but he says it =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greekgrl09 said…
i think in the end they will be together. they will be like ross and rachel they will have a on and off relationship. and in the end blair will realize chuck is her lobster. i know it is cheesy.