Blanket Jackson Jaffar Should'nt Pointed The Stun Gun At His Cousins Blanket and Prince.

StephMJJFan posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 09:31AM
Jaffar Shoul'nt Pointed The Gun at His Cousins Blanket and Prince.

Paris and Her Brothers Prince and Blanket is Happily Enjoying Them Selfs Living With Grandma Katherine Jackson and Their Aunty Rebbie Jackson and Their Cousins Geneveive,Jaffar and Jermstery Jackson.

Till Jaffar Ordered a Tazer Stun Gun Online and he Pointed It at Paris's Brothers Blanket and Prince.

He Shoud'nt of Did It In The First Place.

The Celebraty News Said That Jaffar and Jermstery Was Chasing Blanket Around Katherines Home Threating to Us It On Him.

Blanket Jackson 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas julialovesMJ said…
i dunno if this is true... they still are thinking about what to do about this. Jermaine insists that Jaafar is a good boy and wouldnt do a thing likie that and the whole jackson family is denying that Jaafar pointed the gun at anyone. I think they are probably just saying nothing happened so they kids wouldn't get taken away or somthing. I dunno what to think...i'm just glad noone got hurt! I hope nothing like this happens again or the kids might get taken away! That would be awful!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrsjackson29 said…
sad
That is just stupid... plus- who names a kid Jermajesty??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yymoonwalker said…
That's not true that ex nanny Grace started the whole crap trying to separate MJ's kids from Jaafar and Jermajesty MJ's kids is close to Jaafar and Jermajesty