Bleach Anime Another RP

LunaShay posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 02:44AM
Another rp :D...I just wanted to make one since i got kinda bored lol.Write your character sheet and ill accept you :) enjoy :D

Bleach Anime 33 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LunaShay said…
big smile
Name:Naomi Shizuke

Soul Reaper:140

Hair Color:Its blue and black o.o(pic at bottom)

Hair Size:Flat hair little past neck

Eye Color:Grey

Height:133 cm(4'4")

Personality:She is a short tempered girl especially when shes called short,but somehow shes very popular in the Soul Society and Gotei 13 because of her history with Yamamoto.Besides that,when shes not angry,shes calm and cool.Shes also a good prankster

History:She died in a fire from her dad after her mom died.When she was sent to the Rukon District after saved by Yamamoto,she met Toshiro and Momo and has been close to them ever since,especially Toshiro.In the Acadamy days,she snuck out to Uraharas place where no one would expect her to be.But then,Ichigo caught her and she got sent back to soul society.Awhile after,Yamamoto offered her a place as captain of squad 2.She never showed her zanpukto when she was tested,so no one knows what it is except Urahara(her old tutor).

-i wont put the zanpukto until she actually uses it :) Heres the pic-
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name:Naomi Shizuke Age:Human:15 Soul Reaper:140 Gender:Female Hair Color:Its blue and black
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tomen213 said…
Here's my zanpakuto.
[Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu/Ridenpushon Avuza Foren Hero]

[Desutoroi Zozufu Derupasu(Destroy those who dare pass.) Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu!]

[Shikai Appearance:Two multi bladed hook swords]

[Vokiri Getokipa:Two enormous dual-bladed axes held together by a chain.]

Shikai abilties
Kurashuborutto (Crash Bolt): A high velocity shot from the tip.It has an ominous red glow.

Kuresutavuza Vokiri (Crest of the Valkyrie):A technique that once active greatly increases the speed and power of the user with one side effect:unconsciousness

Bankai abilities
Uooriazarutaimetamu (Warrior's Ultimatum):The user sacrifices all of their spiritual pressure on a one shot attack.If they miss then they lose their soul.

Dimi Godozurasu (Demi-God's Wrath):The user strikes the ground and erupting from the ground is a large incomprehensible demon.

Gurandokkurashuborutto (Grand Crash Bolt):A stronger version of Kurashuborutto.

Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu are twin warriors who fought side by side.Each in their materialized forms hold distinctive tattoos and also different attire.Uooriazukkurai for instance has a more noble apperance.Wearing a red and black kimono with elegnat flowers.Uooriazukkurai has a very dismissive attitude.Uooriazuribasu on the other hand is open minded but gullible.Uooriazuribasu dons a straw hat and poncho.

Character:Kiyanbu Tamasui
Height:6'1
Weight:189lbs
Birth:October,14

Appearance:Kiyanbu is tall but not very built.He has long light brown dreads and carries a charm around his wrist that he had gotten from his father before he died.His personality has been known to be inappropriate.His shinigami uniform is adorned by a hood and oval-shaped spaulders.

Battle Style:Kiyanbu uses a unique style known as Sutairi Avuza Kuria Maindiddo (Style of the Clear Minded).
smile
Tomen213?i just got some questions so i know more about your person :).

What color is his hair and eyes?And whats his position? :)
He has light brown rasta dreads and he has brown eyes. His position is 3rd squad seat.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ulquiorra2013 said…
Zanpaktou: Sendo (Death)

Release command: Kai (Reap)

Shikai abilities:

Kaihi (avoid): Allows the user to move at fast speeds faster than a normal shunpo

Banshi (certain death): Launches a blast of spiritual energy from the tip of the blade

Discription: a regular katana

Bankai name: Sokushi (instant death)

Bankai abilities:

Matsuro (fate): gives the user complete powers and stats readings on the opponent

Matsugo (hour of death): Injects who ever is cut by the blade with a poison that gives them an hour to live

Hinshi (verge of death): Only used when the user is losing the battle it brings the opponent to the same condition as the user

Description: Sword turns into a battle axe with a chain so it can be thrown

Name: Kaien Kurosaki

Age,human: 16

Soul reaper: 122

Hair color: Brown'

Eye color: Brown

Personality: lazy and goofy likes to joke around

height: 5'8

Weight: 156

Appearence: Physically strong and fit yet stocky
smile
Ulquiorra2013 whats his position? :)
Thank you two for joining.Now ill start :D anyones welcome:

Naomi was walking around suqad 2 barracks still mad about what Ichigo did to her,after she really trusted him.So shes talking to herself.

"This is why i never trust people.I just mainly get busted"she sighs,"and i dont even know why Yamamoto would offer me a place as captain.Im useless."

Suddenly a huge tall man is running around,his hands on his head and he looked worried.Naomi stares at him just running around.Finally she just sticks her foot out to make him trip.He gets up madly.

"What the hell little girl!?Who do you think you are?!I have enough to worry about but-"

Naomi raises her voice.

"SHUT UP!!"He stopped talking."god,what are you worried about?Doesnt look like anythings wrong."

He starts talking but his voice goes lower than before.

"Well-wait"He starts to actually look at her,and Naomi just looks at him still."Who are you?You dont look like your from around here.Have you just got out of the acadamy?"

Naomi remembered when she was in the acadamy,the horribe days.Besides her going with Toshiro,she was just torchered being there.Thats why she ran off,to learn from someone else.

"No,i am not!"she sounded offended."I am Naomi Shizuke,the new captain of squad 2."

The guy looked kinda scared now.

"O Captain Shizuke!"He took her hand and shook it hard,trying to look happy."i am Marechiyo Ōmaeda,Lieutenant of suqad 2."

Naomi smiled.

"Oh,so youre my lieutenant,Marechiyo.i see."She looked up at him,seeing his hieght and his face,that looked kind of nervous."I see"

Marechiyo calms down,just seeing shes doing an inspection,which is normal for new Captains.Then he remembers one reason why he was panicking.

"Oh,captain!I remember something."He looks down at her,kind of giggling,which she can see why,but she ignores it.

"Another captain is waiting for you at the office.He wanted to see you right away."

"...Okay.Im going."while she walks away she stops and turns back."It will be fun working with you"she gave him a smile and left.

"Wow.I dont want to work anymore now...WAIT?"He looks around."Where are myabura senbei?(Fried rice crackers)."He runs around looking for them.

-----------------------------------------­---­---

Naomi walks into the office,greeted by a white,long haired captain.

"Hello"he greeted,"Im the captain of the 13th squad,Captain Ukitake."

Naomi is kind of outstounded,since shes never been talked to that way,or even greeted.

"Im Naomi Shizuke,captain of squad 2.Nice to meet you."They both shook hands.

"Nice to meet you,too"

While there in there they talk and explain what they do and some of there history,mainly until its night.Then Captain Ukitake gets up.

"I have to go,its getting dark outside.Ill see you tomorrow?"Naomi looks at him and smiles.

"I guess.bye"She waves to him as he goes to his apartment.She looks at the time.

"Oh,its night.I guess i have to go too."She looks at Captain Ukitake walking away."Hes a nice man.Maybe thats why hes a captain"and she walks back to her apartment.
Kianybu was just done meditating in his quarters so he decided to go out for a walk.

A long the walk he ran into Captain Shunsui Kyōraku.

Kianybu said "God morning Cap!" with that goofy smile of his.

Shunsui tips his hat and continues on his way."Guess he didn't wanna talk." thought Kianybu puzzled.

Kianybu smiles as he whistling a tune.

"Maybe I'll meet Lieutenant Kira after lunch."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­

"Hello lieutenant Kira!"

"Oh hello um...I'm sorry I've never seen you before."

"I'm the new 3rd Seat Kianybu Tamasui nice to be aboard!"

There was a bit of silence before Kianybu said "So where's the captain?"

All of a sudden Kira's eyes went bleek.He remained silent and walked away.

Kianybu thinking "What did I say?"

smile
The next day,Naomi walks out of squad to to go to squad 10,where Toshiro was,on the way,she was stopped by Kianybu,who greeted her like Captain Ukitake.

"Hello!Im Kianybu Tamasui,3rd seat of squad 3"he smiles and shakes her hand rather hard while she has a questioned look.He looks at her captains outfit.I see your a captain.What squad?"

Naomi takes her arm away from the shaking and finally speaks.

"I am squad 2's newest captain,Naomi Shizuke."

"Wow!Must be cool being a captain huh?"

"Actaully,it was forced on me by Yamamoto.I didnt really want the place,but.."

Kainybu thinks for a moment and finally figures out something to talk about.

"Hey,do you know where squad 3's captain is?"He sees Naomi's face and it looked kinda mad.

Naomi heard about Captain Aizen,Captain Tousen,and the last one,the one she hated most,Captain Gin Ichimaru.Urahara and Ichigo told her what happened in the soul society with all of the,and since then shes despied all of them,but mostly Gin since he was trying to make Momo kill Toshiro.Shes despised him ever since.She thinks to herself.

"He must not know what happened here with the 3 captains."

"Hello?"He pops into her thoughts as she was still thinking."So do you know where he or she is?"

"i guess i have to tell him sometime"she began to speak.

"You mean ex-Captain Gin Ichimaru?"

Kianybu heard the ex part.

"Why is he an ex-captain?did something happen?"

Naomi told him everything about what happened at that time,and how Gin was betraying the soul society all along and how he hurt all the people and went to Hueco Mundo.

"No...Thats imossible."

"No,it is.Theyre trying to find you guys a new captain,but they havent had any luck."Kianybu sounds different,even more mature than before.

"I see.So Gin is mainly the enemy?"

"yes.Or from what ive heard."

"What do you mean from what you heard?Werent you here?"

"Well,not really.Like I said,im a new captain."She looked a him,seeing that he also looked kind of depressed also.

"Well,maybe i can talk to Yamamoto for being Captain of Squad 3."His eyes suddenly widened.

"You would do that?!Wow!....Thank you.I just cant imagine being with no captain."

Naomi looked embarresed.

"No problem.Ill ask him right now."

"Okay.Thank you for telling me everything."

And They both go on there ways.

-----------------------------------------­---

Naomi enters squad 1 barracks where she sees lieutenant Sasakibe,minding his own buisness.He then sees her walking up.

"Ah,you must be the new Captain of squad 2.Its very nice to meet you"he smiles"Would you like to have some tea with me?"

"No thank you,i dont drink tea much."She looks around."Is Head Captain Yamamoto here?"

"Yes ma'm he juust went inside after his walk."

"Okay,thank you Lieutenant Sasakibe."

"No problem,Captain"

He watched her walk in side to his captain.When she finally got there,Yamamoto was sitting,doing paperwork,and then he saw the one girl he saved in the Human World.

"Ah,Captain Shizuke,you want to see me for something?"

"Yes sir.I was thinking,and i thought maybe i should be captain of squad 3,not squad 2."

He looks up at her.

"I am sorry,Captain Shizuke,but i can not let you be captain of squad 3.Your strength of what we though,would be a squad 2 captain's strength.I am sorry."

Naomi knew there was no way of talking him out of it.She knew better than to argue with the guy that mainly saved her.

"Yes sir.I'll go."

As she is about to walk out,Yamamoto stops her.

"Wait.How about you fight for the place.Fight the person we were going to give the place."

Naomi comes back to his desk.

"You found someone for the place?Wow,that took long."

"Yes.His name is Yosuke Bando.Maybe you can fight him and fight for the place."

Naomi then thinks.

"Do i want to hurt an innocient guy,or do i want to beat the crap out of him...hmmm."

She then decided on an answer.

"Yes,Captain Yamamoto.Ill do it!"

"Okay,you will fight tomorrow at Squad 3 grounds."

"Okay,ill be there."

And Naomi walks out of the room.

-note:If i did your character wrong sorry lol-
The new captain guy lol(hes not going to be in long):

Name:Yosuke Bando

Soul Reaper:203

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Blue

Height:6'5"

Clothes:Human:Eh,its not important.
Soul Reaper:Hes wearing the squad 3 captains outfit.He also wears a wedding ring.

Personality:Rude,mean,hates almost everything(he had a family,killed by soul reapers).Especially snoty girls(idea?).

History:His family in the rukon district was killed by soul reapers so hes despised them ever since,but somehow became a captain.

Zanpukto:Name:Mizudeppō(water gun{couldnt think of anything lol})

Release command:Tōketsu(freeze)

Shinkai appearance:Its a dagger shape thing,but a tiny bit bigger.the handle is black and it looks like the sword has blood on it.
(this might be stupid lol)

Ikari o shiofuki(squirting fury):Tons of water needle attack the opponent and stab them.

Kyūshū suru(absorb):Boost up moves if in water or touching.

Ekitai nekutai(liquid tie):Ties up the enemy and squeezes them to death.

Bankai appearance:.It is HUGE-bigger than Ichigos-and he can multiply it.But of course,it adds more weight.still looks like it has blood on it.

Kanbatsu(drought):The main thing its supposed to do is take all the water from the ground and everywhere he can get water from and it makes the trees fall(since,you know,theyre dead).But sometimes,if you have enough,you can make your enemy drown.

Mizu junkan(water cycle):If there is no water around the playing field,he can make water come back by doing this move,but it takes a bit.

Fubuki(snowstorm):It turns the whole place into a desert of only snow and its below zero,which would effect the enemy but not the user.They can either freeze to death or he kills them.Theyd be lucky to even move.

-lol sorry this is bad thought of it real quick-
Kianybu is excited to have "Shizi" as the new captain of 3rd squad.

Kianybu goes to a waterfall to practice his Sutairi Avuza Kuria Maindiddo.

He unsheaths his zanpakutos and begins with having his arms extends at his sides.

Then he begins moving in a circular as if he's dancing with graceful steps.

He then says to himself "Dismiss all distractions and focus"

He continues saying this to himself for a few minutes before he swings his blade cutting the waterfall nearly in half.

"Damn it so close!" He continues for 3hrs before he says "Maybe I just need some rest." He resheaths his zanpakutos and walks back to his barracks.

-----------------------------------------­---­--

After a little nap Kianybu goes looking for "Shizi" only to find her exhausted from some sort of harsh training.

Kianybu asks "Whatcha doin?" in a playful manner.

Shizi catches her breath before saying "What does it look like I'm doing?"

Kianybu flashes that goofy smile of his before finally saying "Training I guess but why? What do you need training for?"

Shizi explains the situation in that she has to fight for 3rd squad captain spot.

"Really?Captain Yamamoto is making you fight for the position?"

"Yeah and according Yamamoto this Yosuke Bando is suppose to be incredibly strong."

Kianybu then agrees to help Shizi train for this upcoming battle.
-lol i like the name Shizi xD-

After all that hard training,Naomi thinks she is finally ready,but Kianybu doesnt agree.

"You need to train more,to get ready."

"Nah.Besides,If i train hard enough,ill already be dead."

Kianybu looks at her curiously,which kind of annoyed her.

"What?"

"Oh,nothing.I just dont get why youre training and going to fight for a position youre pretty much at."

Naomi then raises her voice a little.

"Because,if i take that place,then i can rub it in Gins face once i see him again,that Bastard..."

"I see.Well,why dont you just ask?"

Then,Naomi just looks at him.

"Umm...I dont think that would work.Anyways im hungry"

"Well,lets go get something."

When she heard that,she blurted out:

"Sushi?"

"Umm,i guess if thats what you want then,ya.We can go get that-"

She then ran out,looking for the nearest sushi bar.

-sorry its short lol-
Kianybu and Shizi arrive at Mr.Yoshikotsu's Sushi Bar & Grill.

Shizi orders first "An Aburi sushi with some Tamago"

Unfortunately Kianybu wasn't a big sushi fan so ordered the same as Shizi.

As they waited for the food Kianybu asked "Are you nervous about your fight with Bando?" Shizi looked at Kianybu as if she was offended "(scoffs)No of course not."

"Well all I'm saying is-" Shizi interrupts in slightly raised voice "I'm not afraid alright!"

After a nice meal Shizi and Kianybu depart the sushi bar.

Kianybu said "Well thats one of the best dates I've ever had."

"It wasn't a date Kianybu.It was just dinner thats it."looking annoyed.

"Whatever you say 'Captain'"

They then departed to their respective barracks.
It was the day of the battle and Naomi was all pumped up.She was also saying positive things.

"Im gonna beat that Yosuke guy.You never know,he might just beat a weak fool challenging another captain thats...new."

She stopped talking and thought about it.While she was,Kianybu pretty much slams the door open which made her jump,and all he said was,

"Are you ready?"

Naomi sighs.

"I guess,im versing a weakling so i dont want to hurt him too much."

Kianybu smiled.

"Suuuuure you never know,he could kick your-"

"SHUT UP!"

He closed his mouth tightly as she sighs again.Then,whileshes going to his closet,she stares at him.

"Yessss?"

"Get out.Im going to change."she points at the door.

"Oh right"

he runs out of the room while she gets her Captains outfit on and shes still thinking.

"man,i dont even know why i want to be squad 3's captain."Then she remembered."Oh right,for him.I still dont known why though,he has a captain,he should be happy."

As she thinks this she finishes changing and tells him he can come in.

"Ok,are you ready now?"

"I guess"She checkes if she has everything.

"Okay,lets go!"as he marches out the door,she just walks behind him still thinking.
Kianybu and Shizi arrive at the Squad 3 grounds.

Yosuke stands there with a smug smile on his face saying "Who am I suppose to be fighting!"

Shizi steps forward and says "I am."

Yosuke just laughs and says "Really you? Oh this is gonna be quick." He then gets into his attack stance.

Kianybu reassures Shizi that this guy is cocky and unprofessional.

Shizi then readied herself before Captain Yamamoto yells "Begin!"

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas peleihno said…
ame: Sanjo Hiruzen
Race:Shinigami
Height: 6'0''
clothes: wears normal shingami uniform with standard captain's haori
personality: Calm cool and collected, he doesnt show much emotion except for laughter, he loves a good joke. but all around is a nice agreeable person.
skills: Shunpo-100 kido-100 swordmanship-100 strength-50 hand to hand- 80 intellect-100
rank- 9th squad captain

backstory: Sanjo was a prodigy in his younger days, hailed as the best of his generation and often called a genius above all others. But he is famous for how lazy he can be, in spite of that Sanjo graduated from the shinigami academy in 2 years. He was recrutited by the 13th squad and learned directly from ukitake. He quickly moved through the ranks and was well liked by those around him, he has even been honored by yamamoto himself.

zanpakuto

Name- Raikou ejji " Lightning edge"
release command- "from the heavens, lighting become my blade"
Bankai- tentou douyou denkou ejji "heaven shaking lightning edge
description- in its normal form it is a normal katana with a white and silver hilt. When released in shikai form the blade glows and becomes longer( like a nodachi. While in bankai the user gains an aura of lightning and the user's eyes glow white, the sword retains its shikai form.
[shikai abilities] -
Striking lightning slash- is an extended swing like benihime's sing and getsuga tenshou, the users sends a wave of lightning. ( can vary in strength.
Shield of light- forms a shield of light particles and creates a dome of varying size around the user.
sweeping strike- lightning surges around the blade and the user's strike speed increases tremendously.

[bankai abilities]
aura of lightning- from this the user's speed increases greatly and can shoot lightning bolts at enemy
advent of light- huge sphere of pure light energy that produces a devastating explosion, this attack is so powerful it can only be used 2 at a time then must be recovered for a week.
blinding light of justice- temporarily blinds whoever the user believes to be an enemy, comrades can still see in this attack. also this attack kills any hollow of low reiatsu instantly
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Kai Shuichi
Birth Date: December 17th
Affiliation: Gotei 13
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Ponytail
Eye Color: Silver
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 190 lb.

Description: Kai has a fairly muscular body. His ponytail reaches just below his shoulders. Kai has a traditional captain's uniform with a sleeveless haori and a red obi tied around his waist, and white boots. He has a ponytail holder with the Shuichi Family’s Emblem engraved on it. Kai keeps his Zanpakuto at his waist secured by a thin chain that raps around his waist with a circle clip

Personality: Lazy guy that would rather sleep than do any work what-so-ever but an excellent fighter and has a clam, soothing voice. He likes to assess the situation with different outcomes and pick the best one. He likes anything that challenges his mind. Kai hates doing work and the heat. He never gives his squad a hard time but is fairly tough when it comes to punishments.

History: Kai was born into the Shuichi Family, one of the Noble Families. He wanted the title of Soul Reaper, and later got into the academy. In the academy, Kai’s best friend was Jushiro Ukitaki. He was placed into Squad 13 as Jushiro’s 3rd seat but we kept our friendship. Years later, Kai was given the ponytail holder which meant he was became the Head of the Shuichi Family. That title was temporarily taken from him when he was Hollowfied. After Kai was Hollowfied, he and the others left Soul Society. Jushiro was more worried bout Kai than the others. Since that day, they have been taken refuge in the world of the living for 100 years. Kai trained with Shinji and the others to control his Hollowfication. After his training, Kai can stay Hollowfied for 10 hours at a time. Kai and the others appeared at Karakura Town to fight Aizen. Kai went to talk to Jushiro before the Visoreds got into the battle. As he was leaving, Captain-Commander Yamamoto asked him to return to Soul Society. Kai agreed to the offer and was given the spot as the new 5th Squad Captain. Also, Kai regained his title as Head of the Shuichi Family. Jushiro and Kai continued our friendship like nothing ever happened.

Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Kikyō "Undying Love"
Release: Kiss "Kisu"
Bankai Name: Ijin Kikyō "Devil Undying Love"

Zanpakuto Appearance - It is a white katana with an open frame circular guard and cross curve design. The hilt is white and the sheathe is black

Shikai Appearance - A black bladed daito but the hilt stays white and the guard becomes a small X. There is a small that has a small pink orb in it. The hole is an inch up the blade.

Bankai Appearance - The blade becomes longer and curves at the end. A piece of the blade curves down past the hilt a bit. There is no guard and the hilt stays the same. There r 3 orbs on the blade

Shikai Abilities:
Junshin Ya "Purity Arrow" - The blade glows white and slashes a blast in the shape of an arrow. It can easily break through barriers and even deal fatal blows to powerful enemies.

Resonance, Kikyo - Pink orb surrounds him protecting him from attacks. It’s strong enough to block a Cero from point blank range.

Pray, Kikyo: The orb breaks into 1000 shards that can be control telepathically. The attack is broken by force of will. The shards return to the sword as the orb

Bankai Ability:
Takai Yokoana "Death Tunnel" - The tip glows white and Kai draws a circle in the air. The circle turns into a void to a endless space. It sucks everything into it creating a terrible sucking wind in the process. It lasts until I stop it by force of will.

Prey, Kikyo - The orbs breaks into 1000 shards each that can be control telepathically. The attack is broken by force of will. The shards return to the sword as the orbs
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
AceDarkWolf,

Are you aware that you basically stole the idea of Aizen's Zanpakuto, changed the name from Kyoka Suigetsu to Kyoka and then came up with a Bankai for it?
I honestly did not notice until now. If it makes u feel better, I'll change it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crazieone106 said…
That is a blatant lie, Ace. Be honest, you simply copied Aizen's zanpakuto. There is no way you accidentally create a zanpakuto with the same name (English translation included), release command, and techniques. I can't believe you are trying to portray it as though it was a genuine mistake. I noticed the same character and replica on my forum. I recommend you change it. Be genuine enough to create your own unique zanpakuto.
There I changed it
Not trying to be annoyong or anything, Acewolf, but Aizen is a pretty uncopyable character and I enjoy him, so it kinda irks me to see a copy of his power.
LunaShay,

what Captain's positions do you have available?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crazieone106 said…
Yeah, that and he tried to portray as though he did it mistakenly. Apparently, he believes we're fools.
If you say so, Crazieone, for you all know he could have made an honest mistake. You don't know and neither do I, so who cares, just drop it already. Sorry to set Crazie one on you, Acewolf, I didn't realise he was going to have such a problem with it - I just noticed that your Zanpakuto sounded similar to Aizen's and I thought I'd point it out XD
Can we just get to the RP
No need to fear!The epic Luna is here!
:L Sorry about the inconvenience,I didn't know this was being replied to xD,I honestly thought it died.

@Blankpanther Well, 9 is available xD(I am taking 3,and AceDarkwolf has taken squad 5).I don't like Captains disappearing and stuff,though I don't mind some lieutenants disappearing ;-;

Anyways,over the past year,I have edited my character,so..-w-" Here she is~

Name:Yukora Sumimora(nickname:Yuki,mainly Toshiro and Ichigo call her by 'Yukora'.She doesn't mind Toshiro,but she always corrects Ichigo)
Affiliation:Gotei 13
Postion:Squad 3 Captain
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Amber
Height:5'3"
Birth date:July 18
Appearance:Black hair,with a boy-stylish hair(mainly,it curves down to her neck,and neck length.).Her bangs sometimes get into her eyes.She wears multiple things,but,in the Soul Society,wears a squad 10 captain's outfit.
In the world of the living,she wears an Izaya type jacket(Izaya from DRRR.xD I love his jacket~!) and a random shirt under it.she also wears blue jeans and brown shoes.
If you have not noticed yet,she is a crossdresser.

Personality:She's a nice and focused person,unless you are on her bad side.If on her bad side,she can be a real pain in the ass and will always disagree with you,sometimes even at the worst possible times.She also gets angry when called old(I put her age 'unown' because I'm too lazy to think of an age @____@' But she sure as hell doesn't look old),short,or weak.She avoids Yosuke*look at my second character sheet* at all times.
She makes enemies very easily,either by her actions or by what she thinks of people at first sight.

Enjoys:Hanging out with friends,complimenting herself,and annoying the living shit out of her enemies,getting things correct,detective things.She also enjoys watching anime and reading manga(xD I wanted her as an Otaku~)
Dislikes:Being hated on,people messing with Toshiro(You'll see why in a minute,it is not based off of fangirlism..kinda.-w-"),being near Mayuri,being corrected,etc.

Friends:Toshiro,Rangiku,Yosuke(Eh.),Izuru­,Uk­ita­ke,­Ura­har­a,Y­uzu­,Ka­ren­(Eh­.),­Uru­ru
Enemies:Mayuri(Bro,it's hatred in their relationship e___o they will never get along,and they never shall),Ichigo(She's jealous from some of his special abilities,and hates to admit it),Karen(Eh.),Yosuke(Eh.),Gin,Aizen,Jinta­,et­c.

History:She was born in China around 4000 years ago,and died due to a certain fever that was going around when she was around 8.A certain Shinigami(no special one) had founded her soon after,and sent her to the West Rukon District,where Toshiro and Hinamori were raised way after.While young,she was saved yet again by another shinigami while wandering around from home,where she met a hollow.After that incident,she had been determined to become a shinigami.
She wore a ponytail at the time,in which she had her female appearance,and was treated horribly by the other boys.That was whenever she decided to cut her hair and take the appearance of a boy.
Soon after,she went to the Shinigami academy to learn the basics of all of this,and,eventually,graduated(?).She became the lieutenant of squad 11and eventually captain of squad 3.
During her old captain years,she saved her first child from a hollow attack,Yosuke Shizuke.He highly respected her once she did that,and soon became a lieutenant in the Gotei 13
She also found Toshiro Hitsugaya and gave him to one of her good friends in the West Rukon district('Granny',as Toshiro calls her).Now,she calls him her 'little brother',in which Toshiro always denies.
During this time,she was also ordered into the world of the living for secret buisiness(or I have no idea why,I am still thinking her history over),where she met Urahara,one of the old captains of Squad 12.They get along well,though she hates his weird smile he has at times.While being there,she also met Jinta,who she dislikes due to his disrespect towards her.As for Ururu,she loves her like a sister,and tries to take care of her like a mother.
While being here,she also gained taste in anime and manga.
:L And all of this leads to her present day.

*sighs*I'm still editing her Zanpakuto,so it might take a bit.-w-" Nad I shall post Yosuke later~(he is only a minor character,so..)
Okie dokie.

Character Name: Niziko Zankaze

Apparance: Semi-long lavender/greyish coloured hair, with dark-blue, intense eyes, with black pupils.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 74 kgs

Mannerisms: Quirky, humorous and slightly dodgy. He loves sake and carries around a flask with some at all times. He only ever drinks when someone laughs at something he says, hence the flask. However in battle, though he becomes much more serious, he still loves to make the most of the battle and tries to make it as fun and humorous as possible, unless he is fighting a losing battle.

History: Has been Squad Nine Captain for about fifteen years and has fully mastered his Bankai in just under eight years. He graduated from Shino Academy in two years and considered to be a great fighter, but an annoying person. He gets along well with Shuuhei, though they are very opposite in terms of personality (Shuuhei is serious and respectful of his Zanpakuto and other Shinigami). Niziko was born in Japan about one hundred and fifty years ago, but was killed when he was only 32, by a petty bank-robber. Niziko almost became a Hollow, because of his anger towards being robbed of his life, but a Shinigami, Shunsui Kyoraku, saved him and sent him to the Soul Society. Niziko models his behaviour and perosnality after Shunsui, who revers as a master and calls him Kyoraku-sama.

Zanpakuto: Sekishoamatsu ('Heavenly barrier')
Sekishoamatsu ('Heavenly barrier')

Release Command: Repel and protect (Purotekuto sorede gekitai)

Bankai: Goubatsu Sekishoamatsu ('Eternal punishment heavenly barrier')

In Shikai, this Zanpakuto resembles a normal katana. The reason why this is, because, the katana can change form depending on which form the wielder wishes to initiate. During offence form, the Zanpakuto has an object similar to an axe or pike head attached to the end of the Zanpakuto. In defence form, the end of the Zanpakuto has a shield-like device attached and the blade is wider and broader and also longer.

In Bankai, the Zanpakuto changes drastically. This is the only Zanpakuto in the Soul Society that turns into a Twin-Zanpakuto only in Bankai. One of the swords has a shield attached to it and the other has an axe-head at the end, while the two components of the Zanpakuto are chained together. This sounds similar to the Shikai, however, the abilities of Bankai are less limited than in Shikai and can cause considerable damage.

Shikai abilities:

Zaika ('Offence')

Touben ('Defence')

Shikai has only the incantations for Zaika and Touben and these both count as passive Shikai abilities. Zaika initiates the axe-head katana and allows the wielder to attack rather than defend. Zaika has two components: sweeping cut ('Souji katto'), which cleaves the opponent in two (or at least tries to, this attack's success depends on the reiatsu and strength of the opponent) and kills them. This component of Zaika is usually more successful with Hollows and lesser foes that employ animalistic tendencies. The other component of Zaika is spirit aura ('Shinzui reiki') which is a white aura surrounding the blade and axe-head of the Zanpakuto, when this aura of the wielder's reiatsu comes into contact with another reiatsu. The ability of Shinzui Reiki is to sense the emotion behind the opponent's reiatsu and manipulate it accordingly. These are the emotions it will sense:

Anger: The Zanpakuto does a large amount of damage, resulting in a large explosion from the wielder's reiatsu rejecting the 'angry' reiatsu. The reiatsu of the wielder begins to grow angrier the longer it comes in contact with other 'angry' reiatsu.

Revenge: The Zanpakuto cuts the opponent's reiatsu in two and deals a large slash to the opponent if they can't block the physical attack in time (the opponent cannot avoid the reiatsu attack, only the physical attack). The reiatsu of the wielder begins to feel an urge for revenge against anyone who has EVER caused them harm, when it comes in contact with the opponent's reiatsu for too long.

Sadness: The Zanpakuto is swung round-and-round until it has gained momentum and caused the air to draw into a large, circular wind pattern, then the Zanpakuto creates a shock-wave, which blows the opponent back, doing little damage. If this doesn't work, then the Zanpakuto secretes a poison that nullifies pain and causes paralysis, paralysing the opponent and removing them from the fight. This also can cause the wielder's reiatsu to grow sadder and sadden the wielder, if the reiatsu of the wielder comes in contact with the reiatsu of the opponent.

Calm: The Zanpakuto becomes slightly heavier and causes a much stronger physical attack to the opponent. This emotion has no effect on the reiatsu of the wielder.

Fright: The Zanpakuto refuses to do damage and the blade becomes blunt, from the Zanpakuto refusing to communicate with the wielder, if he/she wishes to continue the attack. If the wielder continually tries to fight, their Zanpakuto will modify their reiatsu into that of 'fright'.

Touben is a simple technique and only one ability can be used, though it has a few variants depending on the ferocity of the attack against them. Heavenly shield ('Tate tenrai') which has variants depending on what type of attack and how ferocious that attack is.

Elemental attacks: A shield of the opposing element is brought up.

Kido attacks: A rejecting barrier, similar to Danku, is created, blocking the Kido. This Danku is stronger than one with the incantation and, unless the Kido is used by Captain-Level Shinigami, it will reject any Kido, even 90's level Kido. This can also be used to reject any Bakudo used by any Shinigami, including up to 90's level Kido.

Physical attacks: A shield of pure reiatsu around the shield-like device at the end of the Zanpakuto is brought up. The physical shield extends and grows larger, depending on the radius of the attack. The reiatsu shield also can extend and grow larger. This shield repels any reiatsu-based attacks and any physical attacks.

Bankai abilities:

Kyuukyoku Shouheki ('Ultimate Barrier') This is a better improved version of Touben. The barrier is quicker, due to the Twin-Zanpakuto in Bankai, as the shield katana is readily available. This defence is much broader than Touben – this can block anything that is used at the same level of reiatsu as the wielder. I.e. if the opponent is a Captain and the wielder a Vice-Captain, then this will not be able to block any of the Captain's attack, unless the Captain uses a weak attack. This barrier is composed of a special material, like Inoue's (Orihime) Santen Keshuun, which rejects powers and restores them to their original form. This barrier is similar, rejecting powers and them repelling them back upon the one who created that power. This part of the ability doesn't normally do damage unless it catches an opponent off guard (normally this will only catch them off guard, if it is used against them for the first time and they aren't expecting their attack to be returned).

Saishuu Iki Kougeki ('Final Spirit Attack') This is a better improved version of Shinzui Reiki. The spirit attack either deals a huge amount of damage, if the opponent is feeling a bad emotion (i.e. anger, revenge, envy, etc). If the opponent is feeling a good emotion (happiness, scared, selfless, modest, etc), the Zanpakuto will refuse to attack, to the point of visiting the wielder in its manifestation form and lecturing them about attacking an opponent who can't hurt them. This Zanpakuto can also guess at emotion changes and modify its attack to suit.

Urutora Souji Kireme ('Ultra Sweeping Cut') This is very similar to Souji Katto. Souji Katto attempts to cut the opponent in two, but can be disrupted from its efforts by strong reiatsu, quick reflexes and good evasive skills. Urutora Souji Kireme does the same, except also cuts the reiatsu of the opponent in half (this can only cut the reiatsu in half once).

The sealed katana has a circular-shaped guard, with a groove running around the edge and triangular segments cut into it. The tsuba is blue/white and slightly longer than most katanas have.

In Shikai, the tsuba and guard are the same and the look of the Zanpakuto varies, depending on whether it is in Zaika form or Touben form. In Bankai the only difference is the length and broadness of each component of the Zanpakuto and the twin form.

Shikai: It wasn't originally going to be a blade that dealt with emotion, but I decided that it could have an interesting impact on the offensive capabilities of the Zanpakuto. I think that it is somewhat similar to how you put it, for example, if the wielder was fighting out of rage, then this would have the same effect on them. I guess I'm trying to say that, like Kyoraku's Zanpakuto, this Zanpakuto can have an effect on both the opponent and the wielder (I think this balances it a little too) However the Zanpakuto itself is sensitive to emotion, so if the wielder and/or the opponent is feeling a range of emotions, then the Zanpakuto will affect the wielder and opponent with the same emotions, but to a lesser extent for more than one emotion (if the wielder is sad, but also feeling rage/anger at the same time, then the Zanpakuto will affect the wielder slightly less than if he was only feeling sad or rage/anger) The Zanpakuto forms have to be changed between (Touben cannot be active while Zaika is active and vice versa) The phase-shift between the two takes approximately thirty seconds, as the reiatsu of the wielder would generally rise slightly with the energy expended shifting forms.

Anger) Explosion depends on how angry the opponent is, combined with how angry the wielder is. Though, if the wielder is not angry, the explosion will still be reasonably large, about mature Adjuchas Cero in both size of explosion and destruction of explosion. Basically, the Zanpakuto literally feels the emotion coming from the wielder and the opponent, as each Zanpakuto has a manifestation form, which I personally think gives them enough reason to be able to feel emotion from the wielder and sense the emotions from the opponent through the wielder (easy enough, even Ichigo could feel emotions from Aizen's Zanpakuto and Gin's Zanpakuto)

Revenge) Personally I find revenge to be very much like an emotion. When you have revenge on your mind, it's never quite anger, it usually feels different, like an overwhelming desire to cause pain to someone who has hurt you in some way. The reason I used this is because revenge can be a very powerful motive. The Zanpakuto doesn't cut the opponent during Revenge, the reiatsu imbued in the Zanpakuto shapes itself around the blade and cuts the reiatsu in half, in other words, they will have only half of their reiatsu left, as though they had used a Getsuga Tensho with half of their full reiatsu. If the Zanpakuto can sense revenge from the opponent, then it will attack like this. It doesn't matter if the wielder is feeling revenge, because this attack won't power up any more from any added desire for revenge from the wielder.

Sadness) It isn't far, because the shockwave isn't very powerful. The attack is designed to cause the opponent as little damage as possible and no, it is not concussive. The poison does only work if the shockwave doesn't work. The poison is secreted through the blade, so that it will almost instantly paralyse that limb and make the opponent unable to fight. The whole idea of the attack is to make the opponent stop fighting, as though the Zanpakuto was feeling pity for the opponent. Paralysing them means that they will no longer be able to continue the fight (when someone is fighting and feeling sadness, they probably aren't wanting to fight but feel they have to, out of loyalty or belief, so this attack gives them that chance to survive and forfeit the fight)

Calm: Not too much heavier, just enough to make a normal attack about twice as powerful as it previously was. The attack only increases the power behind the swing, so it doesn't give it extra cutting power.

Fright: Didn't say that, I meant that the blade would become blunt and that would most likely result in the Zanpakuto doing little damage. Like in Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi, as well as his battle with Urahara, Ichigo can't cut Kenpachi with Zangetsu and he couldn't do any damage to Urahara during their fight. This ability stems from any fright that the opponent is feeling and takes into account any fear that the wielder is feeling. If the wielder attacks in this situation, the Zanpakuto will end up damaging both of them.

Bankai:

1) Sweet

2) This is much easier to answer. It is simple, the attack can do more and more damage depending on what emotions the opponent is feeling. A range of good and bad emotions the opponent is feeling can counter-balance one another. So if the opponent is envious of the wielder, as well as having a desire for revenge, but, at the same time, is frightened of the abilities of their Zanpakuto and sad for feeling this way, then the attack will do no damage at all.

Just to add, during Revenge, the attack that Sekishoamatus performs could be though of as only doing damage to reiatsu instead of the opponent's body. Enough damage to destroy half of their reiatsu, as I said, though, Revenge can only cut the reiatsu in half once.

This is all from Make Your Own Zanpakuto, hence why it is so long.
Niziko, Captain of Squad Nine strolls through Squad Nine barracks, searching for Vice-Captain Hisagi, who had been missing for most of the day.

He searched the barracks for a while, then gave up and sat down in his office with a sigh. He glanced at some paperwork Squad Twelve had sent him about Hollows and how many been encountered over the last year. Boring.

Finally, Shuuhei walked in to his office. The younger man wore the serious look on his face as always.

Shuuhei: Captain. I was looking for you...

Niziko grinned: Same here, though I couldn't find you anywhere. Where were you?

Shuuhei: I was watching the sun go down. There is something I'd like to speak to you about.

Niziko: What is it, Shuuhei?

Shuuhei: Can you put me in charge of a special mission to Hueco Mundo, to destroy Hollows and thin out their numbers? There have been many lately and they have been hurting innocent people.

Niziko: I'll speak to Captain-Commander Yamamoto about it. Now lets drink some sake.

Shuuhei: I thought you only drank when you made someone laugh, Captain?

Niziko: I'll make an exception this time...
Whoops!I forgot to say one more thing about Yuki.You reminded me xD
She dislikes seeing people in her squad drink,and sometimes even tries to stop it,but usually fails.
And she's mistaken for a boy at first sight -w-"

So here's Yosuke,then I shall start~

Name:Yosuke Shizuke
Affiliation:Gotei 13
Height:5'10
Personality:Depends who he is around.If around Yuki,he is a let loose person,and is weirdly happy,even at weird times.If around other squad members or captains,he is respectful,serious,and takes his job very seriously.Not many things tick him off,unless you hurt someone he cares about or insult the person.
He also sometimes stalks over Yuki,much to her displeasure.
Appearance:He is a tall,bit muscular guy.He has an average male hairstyle,along with wearing a shinigami uniform and squad 13 badge.
In the world of the living,he wears a white tank top with shorts,along with some flip flops or sandals.

Enjoys:Hanging out with Yuki,accomplishing a mission,being in charge,eating chocolate
Dislikes:People hurting his friends,failing a mission,being insulted,sickness

Friends:Yuki(at least,in his mind),Ukitake,Renji,Rangiku,Izuru,
Enemies:Aizen,Toshiro,Kenpachi

He is a minor character,so I did not bother with his history.

And I am still working on his Zanpakuto,like Yuki's..

:L Now that I finished,I shall start on my next post~
Captain Shuichi just finished with paperwork sent from Squad 12 about Hollows. He gets up from his seat and leaves his office. As he steps out of his office, he is stopped by the oncoming Vice-Captain Hinamori. She walks past him without uttering a word like the captain was never there.

Captain Shuichi: Whats wrong Hinamori

Hinamori: .......

Captain Shuichi: Is this about Sosuke Aizen

Hinamori: -stops- .......

Captain Shuichi: I know it is hard excepting me as captain after all the years u were with Aizen. There is nothing I can say that will make u feel better. Just know when you're ready to talk, Im here to listen.

Hinamori: ....... Thank u ....... -walks on-

Captain Shuichi: (Inner Monologue) Little Momo. U were hurt so badly. The pain will fade away with time but the feeling u have for him will never leave.

Captain Shuichi left the barracks to go for a walk through Seireitei.
Whos after Ace?