Bollywood Student Seeking Opinions About Bollywood
I am a student at UCI, who is currently writing an article about Indian cinema for a journalism class. Although I have already contacted other sources and have done most of my research I wanted to get some feedback directly from fans of Indian Cinema about what interests them in Indian Cinema and how they first got interested in Bollywood.
My primary questions are as follows…
1. What is your earliest memory of watching a Bollywood movie?
2. Were you hooked on Bollywood right away or did you gradually become interested in it?
3. Was Indian cinema popular where you grew up or was your interest in Bollywood unique?
4. What are you favorite Bollywood films?
5. This questions a bit cliche, but how would you compare Bollywood to Hollywood?
6. For those not familiar with Bollywood films what would you like them most to know?
7. Is there anything you would like to add?
If you want to go beyond these questions though I would love to read your responses.
For background purposes the only thing I ask is that you include your full name and country (or state if you are in the US) of origin. If you do not want your full name to appear, I can list you as anonymous. Also if you feel uncomfortable posting such information on the forums you can e-mail me directly at email@example.com
Thank you in advance to anyone willing to share their interest in Bollywood.