Britney Spears Who Thinks Britany Is A Asong Babae

mileyrocks24 posted on Jul 30, 2007 at 05:53PM
who thinks britany is a bitch

Britney Spears 35 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jessy-lu said…
No Britney aint a bitch, she is nice and has amazing talent
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ali22 said…
Wouldn't say she is a bitch but she needs a good kick up the butt for the way she behaves. I know young girls with kids, they struggle to get by each week and have their kids with them 24/7 but they get on with life. She has all the money she needs, talent and two gorgeous kids....looking at her and the girl's i know i wonder what she has to be depressed about. Swap lives with one off them and she'll see what depression really is!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lila856 said…
britany is definitely not a bitch. she really just needs a wake-up call. she was soooo pretty & so incredibly talented & now shes like... yeah not so much :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x0oL0SERfaceee said…
I don't think she's a bitch.
She needs help. Not like, "mental institution" help, but she needs HELP. Her mom is being ridiculous, trying to take her children away, and not aiding her to be a mother. It shows alot about Britney was raised. I question her mothering of Britney because Britney herself doesn't know how to freaking mother at all, feedin her kids ice creme. shit.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fly said…
thats person is who
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amandaj said…
She's not a bitch.
She just had/has a hard time with the WHOLE WORLD looking and judging and laughing at her, taking pictures and screaming out what they think about her as a mother.
She has been through alot.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ad_Vitam said…
she's not a bitch. even the tabloids, who exploits her don't call her a bitch.

she's wonderful.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas watz00 said…
callin her a bitch is wrong, its funny how u spell bitch right but britney wrong. lol. what she needs is a good slap and a detox and a new management. because they are making her look like a fool! the songs she got goin on arent the best but she gettin a new vibe its just her videos are lettin her down. she need to forget all this s*** with the kids, sort her self out n get her career back on track. once that is seen then they'll start thinkin of lettin her see her kids. if i was her i would spend some of that money on going to thailand with thhe best personal trainer there is. go to and off location studio lay down some new beats. come go back to the states. thats the best thing she can do. cus i hate to say this the way shes carry'in on shes gonna end up like heath ledger.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misscangel said…
I WOULDN'T SAY SHES A BITCH.SHE'S VERY TALENTED BUT SHE JUST NEEDS TO GET BACK ON TRACK. BUT MILEY CYRUS IS ONE...SOOOORY I'M JUST ALERGIC TO MILEY..IJUST HATE HER.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas enca said…
she is not a bitch but i don't like her behaviour
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcewen_girl said…
Everyone has a little bitch in them but no she's not a full fledge bitch she just needs a reality check!!If she could pick up the pieces of her life and put them back together she could be successful again..cause we all know she is extremely talented!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bitbit-girl said…
Do you mean Britney?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sarabeara said…
not a bitch, just misguided.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrstreasure said…
Brittany - You know sometimes we all have a little Dog in us! We are not perfect and thank the lord we aren't. Being PERFECT would surely require way to much demand! We all must Live and Learn! It's just some people prefer to fool themselves into beliveing that they Popped Into This World Knowing IT ALL! What A Shame. I say Brittany, get yourself together - Pray (kiss carpet if you have to) - It's when you STOP praying - this is when everything seems to be TOO MUCH! Don't listen to negative people or things - clear your mind, take another look in the mirror, get another deep breath and RELAX! Thank the Lord for second chances, sometimes even more than that - You are a beautiful woman and mother. Don't let the FAME rule - your to smart for that! Keep your chin up and eyes focused on What Is Important! From a Stranger-but a Friend at Heart - My GOD Forever BLESS You -Treasure Brooklyn, Wewahitchka, FL
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crazymamamindy said…
actually I love britney and I think Miley Sucks!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas addiee said…
i love britney shes awsome how can you call her a bitch? shes been through so much this year! and samee i think mileys a bitch
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cittycat19 said…
britney isent a bitch
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas perry-123 said…
how can you say that i think she has buckets of talent if she didint they wouldnt have her on the x factor on sat
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas star_bella said…
shes not a bitch
she just needs 2 sit down and think about everything in her life
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Happiness said…
Download free new clips and ambul Britney Spears
If U Seek Amy
link

link

Circus
link

Circus (album)

link

link

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrstewart said…
tongue
I bet when she does NOT get her coffie in the morning she could be bitchy
britney pantie slave
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas daughterofcokie said…
No Britney is NOT a bitch. Not even close. She has real problems unfortunately that her mother and the paps exploit. I adore her!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zoechuyu said…
sad
She's not a bitch. But seriously, she needs a tight slap to wake her up! She's plummetting into depression and behaving horribly! Her poor, poor kids!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Natalielie said…
yes britney is bich
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alpinto said…
i don't think so that she is a bitch..she is a tallented actress and singer..
=========================================­=
albert pinto
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ciaraxo said…
she is not a bitch but she needs a good wake up call
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JamielynnSpears said…
angry
look Lady my sister is not a bitch you dont like her dosent mean you have to be mean to other People who might her you leave her the fuck alone People
Jamie lynn spears
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kellyclarkson12 said…
No,No,she isn't a bitch at all!!! She has got great talents,she is an amazing actress and singer
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
she's not a bitch,we all make mistakes
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sugarcane15 said…
angry
she ain't a bitch, she's not mean 2 anyone. now if you want 2 know who the real bitch is it's MILEY CIRUS!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilightlover73 said…
angry
ok let me get this strait u are calling britney, a pop sensation a bitch!! and urself like fucking miley cyrus which most of the ppl hate??? what kind of tate do u have?? and yeah britney did make lot of mistakes but now shes ok and she isnt as bad as she was b4 so just stop putting up this stuff ok
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas singsingsing said…
I don't think Britney is a bitch. She's gone through a lot, just like other pop stars with her background, but people still love her so she must have something going for her (even if it's not a fantastic voice). I read an article just today about struggling pop stars:

link

They're not bitches, they just don't know how to function as normal people.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Haze933 said…
Like our Radio stations FB and you could be hanging with Brit! Big contest facebook.com/channel933sd
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas boy123 said…
no she rocks!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Britneyfan0849 said…
cool
Britney is Amazing