Brucas Brucas tagahanga Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 36051-36100 of 116057

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1treehillfan said…
KK byyyeee Cat!

KK seeya soon Molly
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mollyx365 said…
Eyesexage whoooop!
Ok I`m going to eat now.
TTYL :D
 Eyesexage whoooop! Ok I`m going to eat now. TTYL :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
kiss
Bye Cat<33

I too have to go..

Bye Bye LOVELIES<33
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas livelovelaugh said…
anyone on
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
Hi I'm done with Cat's interview, check it out! :)
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
i am reading that right now
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
hey all! I've been on spring break so I've missed alot, how ya'll been?

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kuhriissten said…
i love that interview, Nem!!

awhh, how's spring break been?
Rece! Kristen! Yay!
haha so how've you all beeeen? i havn't been here in awhile ): school is soo busy! yuck.
hey Kristen and Rece
bleh i actually have to go now but ill try to be back soon
Hey Nem, Kristen...well my spring break was full of school work and crap like that, so not too exciting. I got the stomach flu as well. All in all not the best SB I've ever had. So, uh can we discuss the last episode, bc I've got my hopes up and its making me scared! I need to get it together!lol
Nem, nice interview...reading it now

that sucks that you were sick rece and yeah we can discuss it

and we can also discuss this
Aww bye Kristen!
My thoughts on the video...If true.
1. Mark is a dumbass. The show will suffer if both L and P go.
2. I think Mark is scared his beloved LP wont be able to handle more than one season together cuz they suck. They are already stale and its been like half a season.

So, basically I dunno. But, I think CMM is silly for saying it, unless its false. I've always thought CMM thought he was hotter shit than he was so maybe he's trying to feel out the situation. But, I can't imagine Mark would want to toss his main character. He might has well end the show then, IMO.
How dare you CMM!
Yeah i agree with that if this is true it makes them look real bad. I also think you are right about that and now i know why LP was so rushed this season Mark pro bally knew about this a long time in advance.
I just don't get why he makes it seem like leaving the show is nothing. When Hil came up with the video I knew her heart was breaking but CMM makes me feel like he's too arrogant to be on the show!
yeah he does hil's video you could see her tears and how hard it was for her but you don't get that with Chad and if this is all over money it is stupid.
News Flash! He is too arrogant. He's making a joke out of the situation. If I were to guess what was really goin on CMM wants more money or screen time than OTH can provide with the core 5 etc. So he's attempting to make an ordeal out of it. I also firmly believe if he does leave he's gonna get his ass handed to him, bc OTH fans have glorified him for years bc he was Lucas. Without that role hes screwed. He's not a great actor, so he should be begging OTH to keep him on at all cost!lol
Oh please if it's about money then screw you CMM! lol
I know Rece, he'd be nothing if not for OTH I say he should pay respect to the show! OMG he is such an ass for cheating on Sophia and now he's an ass for this! CMM you are a dumbass! lol
Yeah really because the truth is if their was no oth their would be no chad. i mean he really won't be able to succeed like hil and sophia have with other movies even James has a big movie coming out.
Also some of it is a lot of the othfans are chophia fans and some still hate him for that.
I watched the brulian scenes from the last epi, but couldn't watch the LP. Have those two improved their "chemistry" at all?

BTW...I'm laughing that Cat said one of her fav LP scenes was when she died in 6.11. But along those lines, I feel like that epi has sorta foreshawdowed Peytons death?
I know he's living up to CHophia fans' expectations of him being an ass :D
Rece, Chad cried!
yep and rece they were not that bad it was not the lovey dovey crap fast most of the season has been but it was angst which they are best at and that was funny and did you notice chad never cried in that scene.
Well not cried but he was teary eyed :D
crying
I'm tempted to strap myself down to watch it, but I just can't. I'm becoming more and more angry with OTH. It makes me sad. The CMM/ HB drama, and the rushed storylines. It all makes sense on some weird level, but I hate it. I have caught some old epi's on soap net, and it's just amazing how different the energy is. There is something to be said for stars getting "too big" for their own good and I think CMM is a great example of that. I miss S2 Chad/Lucas
sick
Nem, its funny you referenced Chophia bc I am totally one of those haters that is still pissed he was a cheater. I HATE CHEATERS!!!!

Off topic...everytime I come on fanpop there is some random fight, or fake fight, I dunno these days. But, what the heck is up? Why is everyone so hostile?lol It's giving me anxiety!
i do too and i think ever sense the network change it has changed drastically and i am not saying this as a Brucas fan i am saying this as a oth fan. part of it is all the damn breaks. i may not be happy with the story lines or what is going on but i love the show so i will watch it. did you see the look on her face when Julian asked her. I will be happy if Brulian are together in the end would i love for Brucas to get what Leyton have like the baby and wedding but i have to settle for what mark gives us. ok rant over
My beef with LP, and Mark is that he's done such a piss poor job of leading up to this "epic story" of fate and destiny. It's not enough to have EVERY SINGLE character say LP are, you have to build up that rapport. He did so with BL. He still did so as of last season, and I just can't sit back and pretend that those moments didn't exist. I still think Brucas makes more sense than LP, but that is my biased opinion. However, if he attempted to make LP compelling I might atleast accept them. I dunno. I agree I think the network change has made a difference. There is just a lack of ingenuity in the show now. So sad. THey are lucky they have the most loyal fans ever!
Oh I just watched the Brulian scenes!
Haha Julian mentioned in the last epi that Leyton are destined and fate, which is why I'm LOLling right now!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oth-brucas4ever said…
monkey
OH people...hello i just go a quick qustion before i go...wasn't there meant to be 2 people pregnant?..lol monkey
Nem I know I puked in my mouth. I mean seriously Mark could we have a break from that delusion. My gut just tells me that BL is the real destiny and fate. I mean granted "destiny shot" not true destiny, but hell what is in TVland. And fate? I mean how else would you describe BL always being back together in these convienint situations? I dunno Marks fallen off his rocker so many times now I think he's got brain damage bc that line from Julian was just pure comedy given the context.
I did like how he said "that's what Peyton said"lol but Peyton easily admitted that she and Julian were "IN LOVE" which is just so damn stupid and doesnt flow...again "fallen rocker syndrome"
I have no idea Zoe..
Uhm if destiny and fate means Mark forces to put them together then hell yes, they are destiny and fate! lol Idk, I think he still doesn't realize how beautifully he wrote BL..
I heard the two people rumor a while ago, but I can't give any certainty of what. Maybe after Naley's aniversery they'll get a little bundle of joy. Though I think I might literally die for Brooke if everyone but her is having a baby!
monkey
well i though the whole spoiler was that there two people pregnant??
surprise
brooke pregnant with serect brucas baby AHHHH dreams
Random.
Mark (IMO): I've written Brucas so beautifully, no wonder why people love them so much. Come on now, gotta think of a good storyline for Leyton.. my precious Leyton.. Maybe people will be more accepting if I give them a new storyline.. come on.. think.. quick.. AH! That's it! A Leyton family! Perfect! I knew Brooke wanted a family.. and Brooke loves Lucas.. Sorry Brooke, Peyton comes first! Anyway, what else can I do to make Leyton more interesting? Right! Give them some drama! Leyton drama is never enough! Uhm.. what if.. Peyton'll die if she decides to go through her pregnancy?! Ooh good stuff! I love it!
tongue
lol i didnt no u could read minds nem lol...sounds like him ^^^
I actually can, Zoe!
monkey
i knew it!

I knew Brooke wanted a family.. and Brooke loves Lucas.. Sorry Brooke, Peyton comes first!

i love that i think nothing comes before her...oh wait lp
can we just kill mark
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
to answer your question yeah that was a spoiler but the person who reported that is not accurate and i am going to bed.
lol it's just so frustrating, cause Peyton could've gotten her dreams with Jake but Mark had to ruin that also!
Okay Terra, night night! Catch ya later pinja :)
big smile
I HATE MARK! Nem I'm glad you can read his mind to clear things up.
Why is he foreshadowing Brucas? Is it because the blow to us BL fans will be even greater, and more interesting to watch? Or is his head so far up LP's ass that he can't even notice when he unknowingly promotes BL?