Brucas Info site ~ ♥

Janni posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 05:44PM
Hey all Brucas fans:D<3
The New fans: Welcome to this spot^^ We LOVE getting new fans. This spot has alot to offer, we have pictures, videos, links, great articles, many forums, quizzez, polls and we have the most AMAZING LOYAL fans ever!
On this page/forum you can find links to the most visited forums, links to different sites, featured stuff, info about medal holders and info about you fellow BL fans^^

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
DIFFERENT FORUMS
Forums that are very important this month
link
December is on its way! And with Decemeber Christmas comes, and with Christmas presents come! Do you feel like being a Santa Claus and help us with the present, or if you just want one.. Check this out!

link
The Emmy awards, The Oscars... & The Brucas Fan Awards! Doesn't it speak for itself? The awards are almost ready, so come anc check it out, feel like someone needs a mentioning? Sign them up! Make sure that the ones you love know that you appreciate them! + it's a fun way to get the whole bunch together again;D

link
This is a place where you can meet many other BL fans, a place where you can vent about anything, talk about anything(Seriously we talk about everything) and just have fun^^

link
Did you notice that this spot got a new fan, well if you do you can add the number of fans here. Because we are counting down or up to so so many fans here^^

link
Every month we change our banner,icon and motto! And if you want to contribute any of your art or sayings for this matter, this is the place! And the forum also contains the old bannners, icons and mottos. So if you wannna take a ride on memory lane this is also the place;D

link
Have you ever wondered where your BFG friends live, or how the season is for them? Well this game is for you who has been asking those questions! But with a littel twist, here you have to guess each others autumn picture, until someone gets it right!:D

link
ABout once a week a new Brucas scene will be added, and you could either use some words, a sentence or a quote that express how you feel about that scene... Describe it on your own words;D

link
So you might have heard about the awesome EYESEXAGES, if not go and check out the BFG forum, and get hooked on them! So if you have gotten any eyesexages, you'll need to keep a track on how many you have got, and this is the place for that! One click, and one look and you'll know how many of those eyesexages you have gotten!;D

link
Do you feel like playing a game? This is the place for that! Do you know too much info about your fellow Brucas fans, this is the place for showing that! Or do you want to learn more about your fellow Brucas fans, then this is the place for that too! Your task is to guess which of your friends three fact is a lie, and then it's your turn to let people guess!

link
The defenition of random!

link
This site hasn't been active for a little while bot I loved Hannah's idea so I say: Bring it back again!^^ Okay so here's how it works some says a bl clip or a bl scene, and then someone else has to go find it on youtube (or any other random site) and post the link there so everyone can see that you found it! Then it's the next persons turn to say what to find, and so on and so on!

link
Does any songs remind you of Brucas, well this is the place to share them with us;D

link
This site hasn't been active for a while now, but I thought that I should add this if someone wanted to start again^^
Basically you just do they alphabet of brucas!

link
This is a game where the person above you wright the start of a quote and you have to finish it. And so on..

link
This is really simple. All you have to do is add all the lurics that remind you of Brooke/Lucas;D

link
We here at the BL spot have poll every month and one lucky person gets to be the BL fan of the month^^ If you want to know more about this check it out

Finished stuffs...

link
This is a place where you can join different clubs. There is a debaters club, artist club, fanfiction club, video makers club and pop quiz club^^ If you feel like you belong in one of those clubs take a look and Join:D

link
The contest will last from December 8 to 13. So there a 6 different contest happening everyday for those 6 days, one is a image contest, fanfiction contest +++ Or if you don't wanna participate you can judge. And I think there will be some awards, don't know. Check it out^^

link
We had our christmas wish thingy, and some people still hasn't gotten what they want so we are keeping in on!

INFO ABOUT US
I'll make a list and then you can fill that one in.. Just general things about us. And tell me your birtday and i'll put it on the list so then atleast we will know little bit more about each others;]
Tell me if I should add something on the list..
The next person to have a happy birtday is:
1. Nem - January 17th! Turns 23
2. Janni - February 18th! Turns 17
3. Kristne - March 3rd! Turns 19
username ~~~~~~~~~ Name/Called ~~~~~~~ DOB ~~~~~~~~~~ Turns
mollyx365 --------------- Molly ----------------- 15.jan.91 --------- 20years next birthday
brattynemz ------------- Nem ------------------- 17.jan.88 --------- 23years next birthday
Janni ---------------------- Janni ----------------- 18.feb.93 ---------- 17years next birthday
Stefny0 ------------------- Stefny/Stef --------- 28.feb.94 ---------- 16years next birthday
Kuhriissten -------------- Kristen --------------- 03.march.91 ------ 19years next birthday
Sophialover ------------- Mary,Mar ------------ 06.march.93 ------ 17years next birthday
oth-brucas4ever ------ Zoe ------------------- 17.mach.91 ------- 19years next birthday
ObsidianSoul ----------- Laura ----------------- 21.mars.90 -------- 20years next birthday
babyd21 ------------------ Dee ------------------ 31.march.92 ------- 18years next birthday
RealLuvAlwaysBL ----- Cherise,Rece ------- 01.apr.85 --------- 25years next birthday
dermer4ever ----------- Terra,Dermy -------- 04.apr.84 --------- 26years next birthday
Bemyhero-x ------------ Jenna, bmh-x ------- 12.apr.95 --------- 14years next birthday
monLOVEbrucas ------ Monia,Mon ---------- 23.apr.92 --------- 18years next birthday
Eka-chan ---------------- Eka-eka ---------------- 24.apr.90 --------- 20years next birthday
Chlarkfan --------------- Jelena ---------------- 12.may.94 -------- 15years next birthday
BrucasFanGirls------ 12.june.08 ------- Our dearest forum ------- 1year next birthday
BruCaS_LoVe ----------- Ana ------------------- 6.june.91 --------- 19years next birthday
mcewen_girl ----------- Kelsie ---------------- 07.june,94 --------- 15years next birthday
kristinabetty ---------- Kristina --------------- 25.june.94 --------- 15years next birthday
Snick ---------------------- Kasia ----------------- 15.july.93 ---------- 16years next birthday
Cheeryellen93 -------- Ellen ------------------- 09.july.93 --------- 16years next birthday
jennifer_02 ------------- Jennifer -------------- 16.july.94 -------- 14years next birthday
Lizisme -------------------- Liz ------------------- 19.aug.92 --------- 17years next birthday
saBRUCAS --------------- Chloe,Sarah --------- 20.aug.91 --------- 18years next birthday
TSOYPRA ---------------- Vickey ---------------- 23.aug.90 --------- 19years next birthday
naley_4ever ----------- Emily ------------------- 25.aug.93 --------- 16years next birthday
BLlover2010 ----------- Amanda -------------- 30.aug.91 --------- 18years next birthday
brucas_naley101 ------ Ashley/Ash ---------- 31.oct.95 -------- 15years next birthday
Cat_Cat_2 ---------------- Catia ----------------- 20.sept.91 -------- 18years next birthday
Jemgrl323 --------------- Dina ------------------ 23.sept.85 --------- 24years next birthday
krupzz08 ---------------- Krupz ----------------- 01.oct.93 --------- 16years next birthday
livelovelaugh ----------- Dawn,LLL ------------ 02.oct.90 --------- 19years next birthday
ggseason8 -------------- Brooke ----------------- 02.oct.90 --------- 19years next birthday
xoheartinohioxo ------- Holly ----------------- 06.oct.89 --------- 21years next birthday
Brucaslover96 ----------- Lauren -------------- 09.oct.92 --------- 18years next birthday
1treehillfan ------------- Alice ----------------- 16.oct.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Broody_4_Cheery ---- Mickei,b4c ---------- 28.oct.88 --------- 22years next birthday
brucas4ever ------------- Hannah -------------- 03.nov.93 --------- 17years next birthday
Superstar_kk ----------- Karen,Kar ----------- 26.nov.94 --------- 15years next birthday
Capehatteras4lf ------ Lannie ----------------- 30.nov.93 ----------- 16years next birthday
irene_p-------------------- Irene ----------------- 02.dec.92 --------- 17years next birthday
bl0ndy ------------------- Bee -------------------- 23.dec.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Cheeryellen93 -------- Ellen ------------------- 09.july.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Rosaire226 ------------- Rosy
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--
Username:
DOB:
I turn ---- next birthday:
Want to be called/name:
Sex(male/female):
Favourite book:
Interest:
Medal here:
Favourite movies:
Favourite shows:
Favourite couples:
BL fan of the months
November 08= Hannah^^
December 08= Nem
January 09= Catia
February 09= Janni
March 09= Mary
April 09= Dawn
May 09= Ana
June 09= Jelena/Blush
July 09= Nem
August 09= Holly
September09= Terra
October 09= Mickei
November 09=
Who has which medal? (of the ones we know)
Dedicated: brucas_naley101, SimplyOTH ,Emily, Stephy_rules, ggseason8, Amanda, reesespbcup419, ellie-scott, Rece, Jenna, eka-chan,

Die Hard: Mickey ,Bee, Vikcy, Alice, Tareva1451, Brittney, Kikuska, Sarah/Chloe, Molly, Stephy, Kristina, lorette, HotStunner

Fanatic: selflessDesire,Irene ,Terra, Stefy, SBF, Zoe, Ana, Liz, JD, Catharina, Cat, Nem, Jennifer, Janni, Hannah, Karen, Mary, Kristen, Kelsie, Jelena, Dawn,
Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking
GMT = Dawn, Cat
GMT + 1 hour = Janni
GMT + 2 hours = Mary, Vikcey
GMT + 8 hours = Nem
GMT - 5 hours = Molly
GMT - 6 hours = Hannah
GMT - 8 hours = Terra
THIS WEEKE'S FEATURED
Fan: link
Forum: link
Article: link
Image: link

Quotation
Brooke: Lucas Scott is going to change the world someday and he doesn't even know it yet.
- I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Brucas related fansites
Brucas: link
One Tree Hill: link & link
Sophia: link & link & link & link & link & link
Chad Michael Murray: link & link & link

Brucas Forums
At FanBolt: link
Brucas board: link
SOME GENERAL STUFF

Other spots
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Different forums from other spots
link
link
link

OTH sitelinks
link
link
link
link

[b]Hey all Brucas fans:D<3[/b] The New fans: Welcome to this spot^^ We pag-ibig getting new fans. This sp
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 11:54PM

Brucas 345 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 345

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
this is sooooooo funnnnn:)
Birthday: November 3rd 1993!

Username: brucas4ever!
Want to be called: Hannah, bl4e, or just han (but i really don't care)
Sex(male/female):
Favourite book: The Twilight Series, Uglies series, The Pact, Plain Truth, Double Identity, Among the Hidden
Interest: Reading, Sports, Friends, Guys, and much much more:)
Favourite movies:
1. i can't pick!
Favourite shows:
1. Lost
2. One Tree HIll
3. Gossip Girl
Favourite couples:
1.Edward and Bella
2. Brooke and Lucas
3.Jack and Kate
4. Desmond and Penny
5. Jeyton
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas livelovelaugh said…
Birthday is 2nd october 1990

username: Livelovelaugh
Want to be called: Dawn , LLL or jus livelovelaugh
Sex female baby
Favourite book: The Twilight Series! gossip girl , harry potter , belle de jour , ps i love you , innocence (yeh i read alot)
Interest: Reading, Friends, Guys, and much much more:)
Favourite movies:
1. the note book
2. moulan rouge
3. what a girl wants ( got loads tho)
Favourite shows:
1. one tree hill
2. gossip girl
3. gilmore girls (not watched them all yet tho)
Favourite couples:
1.brucas
2. edward and bella
3.chair
4. naley
5. Jeyton
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
Username: Broody_4_Cheery
Want to be called: Mickei,b4c or just by my username
Sex(male/female): f
DOB: 28/10/88
(please dont stalk me or steal my identity)
Favourite book: black jewels trilogy, tamir triad, ancient future trilogy, my sisters keeper, anything by sophie kinsella, pretty much everything by meg cabot and a special mention to her mediator series.
Interest: reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my main ho and my bitches, playing soccer, and lame i love scrapbooking, arn't i exciting
Favourite movies: no specific order, just three that come to mind
1. 10 things i hate about you
2. she's the man
3. hard candy
Favourite shows:
1. OTH
2. Bones
3. trying to think of something that is still on... thank god you're here, just for the hell of it, always makes me laugh
Favourite couples:
1. BRUCAS
2. JEYTON
3. Booth and Bones
4. Buffy and Angel
5. Max and Logan
hehehe couldn't leave them out 6. Roswell couples and Naley
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kuhriissten said…
i like this idea!

Username: kuhriissten
Want to be called: kuhriissten, kristen
Sex(male/female): female!
Favourite book: the 5 people you meet in heaven, harry potter!, twilight :], anything sophia kinsella, the devil wears prada, anything nicholas sparks (of course)
Interest: chilling w/ my lovelies, shopping, traveling (i wish i could do more), tennis, arts, music
Favourite movies:
1. the dark knight (as of 2 weeks ago)
2. the notebook
3. garden state
Favourite shows:
1. gossip girl
2. chuck
3. the OC
4. one tree hill

Favourite couples:
1. BRUCAS!
2. Allie&Noah/rachel mcadams & ryan gosling (aka McGosling)
3. Blair&Chuck
4. Summer&Seth
5. Jeyton
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sophialover said…
Username: sophialover
Want to be called: Mary, Mar
Sex(male/female): female!
Favourite book: The notebook, Pride&Prejudice, Twilight, Harry Potter.
Interest: Going out with my friends, painting, making videos (especially BL), reading books
(Favourite movies:
1. Pride&Prejudice (2005)
2. The Notebook.
3. A Walk To Remember.
Favourite shows:
1. Gossip Girl
2. One Tree Hill
3. Veronica Mars

Favourite couples:
1. Brooke&Lucas!
2. Nathan&Haley!
3. Chuck&Blair!
4. Kate&Sawyer
5. Allie/Noah * Rachel/Ryan
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
omfg! sorry to randomly post but yey fellow nicholas sparks fans, and kristen not only are you a nick sparks fan but you read sophie kinsella, i'm sending you a hug. HUGS!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
Kristen & Mary you guys forgot to add your DOB...^^
OMG...yeah...you're totally right! Mine is: 6.Mars.93!
Username: Janni
Want to be called: Janni;P
Sex(male/female): baby girl
Favourite book: Harry Potter...++(Not much of a reader)
Interest: Friends, just chilling;P Fashion &SHOPPING! ++
Favourite movies: (just some i like, don't really have any favourites:S) (+not in order)
1. The Dark Knight/?
2. Titanic
3. PS. I Love You
Favourite shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. The OC
3. Friends
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Prison Break (Sry, but i just had to add these too)
Favourite couples:
1. Brooke & Lucas
2. Summer & Seth
3. Rory & Logan
4. Nathan & Haley/Michael & Sarah
5. Sandy & Kirsten/Luke & Lorelai
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kuhriissten said…
Mickei you're funny! haha
oops yah, mine is 3/3/91
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Nice idea!
Username: RealLuvAlwaysBL
Want to be called: Cherise, or Rece
Sex(male/female): F
Favorite book: Don't have an all time favorite...
Interest: Shopping, Chicago sports, magazines, volleyball
Favorite movies:
1. Grandma's Boy
2. Gladiator
3. The Break Up
Favorite shows:
1. Felicity
2. One Tree Hill
3. OC
Favorite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Felicity and Ben
3. Marissa and Ryan/Seth and Summer (the fab 4)
4. Booth and Bones
5. Benson and Stabler (Law & Order SVU)
ohh i forgot to add my sex: im a girl! i bet you could prob guess that! but love this forum!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RoSaiRe226 said…

Username: Rosaire226
Want to be called: Rosy
Sex(male/female): female
Favourite book: Rumble Fish
Interest: Chillin ,music
Favourite movies:
1. tooo many
Favourite shows:
1. ONE TREE HILL
2. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
3. SOUTH PARK
Favourite couples:
1. BRUCAS !!!only one worth mentioning
I just found out that i forgot to add DOB on the list so sry...
Rosy & Rece youguys need to add your DOB^^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bemyhero-x said…
good idea :)

Username: bemyhero-x
Want to be called:bemyhero-x, jenna, bmh-x
Sex(male/female): female
Favourite book: uglies,pretties,specials.&HP
Interest: music, chillinn, shopping, SPORTS.
Favourite movies:
1. theres so many i cant choose
Favourite shows:
1.one tree hill
2.heroes
3.friends
Favourite couples:
1.brucas
2.ross/rachel
3.jeyton
4.haylo (hayden & milo)
5.seth/summer

birthday is april 12 1995
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas superstar_kk said…
Cool Idea

Birthday: November,26,94

Username: Superstar_kk
Want to be called: Karen, Kar
Sex(male/female): Female
Favourite book: To Many To Choose From
Interest: Sports(Volleyball), Shopping , Freinds, & Guys!!
Favourite movies:
1. A walk To Remember
2. The Notebook
3. Titanic & Many More
Favourite shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Supernatural
3. Smallville
Favourite couples:
1. BRUCAS!!
2. Naley
3. Chair
4. Ross & rachel
5. Seth & Summer
Aww Karen..great<33! I ADORE CANADA! You're so damn lucky to be living there..lol!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas eka-chan said…
Username: eka-chan
Want to be called: eka-chan, eka-eka
Favourite book: Fight Club, The Virgin Suicides, A Clockwork of Orange, Kite Runner, Sophie's World, Sherlock Holmes stories
Interest: writing, blogging and daydreaming
Favourite movies:
1. Edward Scissorhands
2. Munich
3. All the King's Men
Favourite shows:
1. Ally Mcbeal
2. The L Word
3. The Sopranos
Favourite couples:
1. Jake and Peyton
2. Nathan and Haley
3. Lucas and Brooke
4. Ally and Larry
5. Hyde and Jackie

Have a lot of TV shows I love...I can't include OTH because the 3 I mentioned are close my heart. And I also like anime shows...to anyone curious, here is a complete list of the shows I love:

The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The West Wing, The O.C, Nip/Tuck, CSI Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Scrubs, Medium, Muder 101, House MD, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Death Note, Jigoku Shoujo, Ouran Kouku Hostabu, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, Nobuta Wo Produce, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, Princess Hours, The Nanny, King of Queens, Will and Grace, 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, 21 jump street, Prison Break, Ally Mcbeal, Boston Legal, That 70's show, Without a trace, Beverly Hills 90210, The L Word, Alias, Full Metal Alchemist, Prince of Tennis, Moonlight, Eli Stone, Monk
Thanks Mary!!<33,Lmao im not that lucky:P!! Maybe you'll live here one day!! :) <3333
wow eka you watch sooo many shows:) and karen i lovee your icon!
Mine is 4/1/88. Yep. April Fool's baby! Nice to meet everyone!
thanks Han!!<3 Your's too, even thought i know nothing about twilight! :P :S
eka-chan you forgot to add you DOB^^
and you watcha lot of shoes, i watch many myself but i don't think that i watch so much:)
Jenna: Love Ross&Rachel too! They're SO adorable<33!

PS:You're from Canada TOO? GOOOOOOD...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...LOL! Hands down...i'm completely out of luck!
i know Karen...lol! It's like i'm freaking obsessed with this country and the big irony is that everybody keeps telling me'Oh no..are you crazy or smth? There it's always cold and everything...stay in Greece and enjoy the sun.." LMAO! And i'm like "You're kidding right? I'm sick and tired of the f*cking greek sun!! I'm enjoying it like..MY ENTIRE LIFE! All i want is SNOWW,RAIN..in general..EVERYTHING which has to do with cold"!!!LOL!
i live in Norway and i would do anything to live where it isn't cold for most of the years. But i don't think that i can complain that much. I would do anything to live in the states^^
lmao..you say that now, but in the winter it gets FREZEING COLD, and sometimes in the summmer it gets Boiling hot!!! but if you want to be obssesed, than be obsessed :P By the way..love your icon!!<3
LOL! I knoww..haha...i guess i'll be obsessed until the day i FINALLY visit it..lol! xD

Awww thanks...! Do you like Selena too? I LOVE her<33!
are you crazy! mary! you want rain and snow? wow chicago winters suck! we have much of that i would give anything just to go and live in the sun!!!!!!! grr i envy you so much right now! i can't stand the cold!
my stomach seriously hurts from laughing right now Hannah..lol!
I mean...lol! It's amazing how people don't appreciate what they have and they wish they had exactly the opposite and some other who have EXACTLY the opposite wish they had what the others have.
I guess it's kinda of natural! I've been living in the sun my whole life..here it rains like..ONLY 5 times per year! Isn't it freaking natural that i'm addicted to "cold"? hehe! I'm SO jealous of you guys.

PS: Chicago ROCKS! My aunt has visited it twiceee!<333! She says, once i learn english better she'll bring me with her on her next trip there!(which clearly means..NOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE)LMAO!
hahah we always want what we can't have!...lmfao! you should totally come to Chicago it's amazing when you don't live here...lol im so pissed i was supposed to move to Florida in January cause my dads work was moving but now it's not and i really really wanted to go!
what do you mean Mary, your english is totally good, and yes i Totally LOVE selena!!& Nelena...do you like Miley cyrus??
i dont' really like miley or selena! they both kinda annoy me!
I agree. They both can be a little annoying but i dunno why...I LOVE S<33! NOO Karen! I HATE Miley..lol! LOVE her music but totally dislike her as a person. Dunno why..she seems very very FAKE to me!
Nelena IS LOVE! Nick is so damn cute (L)!

PS:NOOO! My english (and especially my spelling) sucks hun!
not at all mary! your very good! like you really really are
no way...its awesome, i use to like Miley but i duno now i kinda think she's a slut:p i think her best freind Mandy or whatever her name is, is a bad influance, and yes Nelena is love!! but i think Joe is the hottest out of the 3 of them
Yeahhh...Mandyyyy! This f*cking bitch!! Hate her! Remember the vid where she & Miley are bashing Selena and are laughing at her or smth? Grrrr! I guess this was THE reason which made me totally hate Miley. Then...c'mon...SHE'S NOTHING GREAT. Her voice is catchy..she has a pretty little face and a nice body but she's NOT so talented as they say she is! Plus that she's dancing like a retared slut..lol!She's NOTHING SPECIAL.

Joe<33! HE IS TOTALLY THE HOTTEST!! But then..Ok..Nick is suppossed to be the "sweet guy"...Joe is the HOT ONE!!LMAO!

Omg, Me Too, after she made fun of selena and demi's video, i like hated her,ahhh, and did you here about the nude picture of her on the cover of some magazine talk about being a slut!! i think that she is so fake! i use to like hannah montana also but now it just pissed me off!!

do yu like kevin?? i thhink he is the least hottest out of the 3 but i still think he's pretty decent looking.:p what about you?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
Username: brattynemz
DOB: jan17'88
Want to be called: Nem
Favourite book: Tuesdays with Morrie
Interest: chillaxin' just hanging out with friends, the TV, movies, malls.
Favourite movies:
1. There's just too many!
2. check out my profile!
Favourite shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. House MD
3. Gossip Girl
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Edward/Nem
3. Edward/Bella
4. Naley
5. Chuck/Blair
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
Username: dermer4ever
DOB:4-4-84
Want to be called: Dermy or Terra
Sex(male/female):Female
Favorite book: the babysitter
Interest: computers
Favorite movies:
1. Titanic
2. the lord of the rings
3. the Dark Knight
Favorite shows:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gossip Girl
Favorite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Naley
3. Dermer/Merder
4. Derena
5. Chair
Janni, I just noticed that my DOB is wrong!lol I think my keypad may have stuck, but I've been an imposter!haha My real DOB is 4/1/85...ill be 24 next bday, and yes I feel old!
I'll fix^^ And no one is to old;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
Oh I noticed you got how old I will my next birthday you said 23 when is actually 25. wow that is old.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas krupzz08 said…
Username: krupzz08
DOB: Oct 1 93
Want to be called: krupz
Favourite book: Eclipse
Interest: lotss
Favourite movies:
1. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (1/2)
2. A Walk to Remember
3. HP and the CoS
Favourite shows:
1. OTH (naturally!)
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Hills
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Chair
3. Jory/Literati
4. JeNa
5. Sethummer
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 1treehillfan said…
Username: 1treehillfan
DOB: Don't want to say :) But it's in 1993 and coming up soon and i'm going to be 15 babby!
Want to be called: Alice
Sex: Female... hell yes!
Favorite Book: Twilight :D
Interests: Hmmm... reading. traveling. charities. music. you guys. fanpop. friends. polotics. debating.
Favorite movies:
1. Blood Diamond.
2. Into the Wild.
3. Titanic and About a Boy.
( I LOVE MOVIES!!!)
Favorite Shows:
1. One Tree Hill (but of course)
2. The OC.
3. Family Guy. (It's so horrible and racist... but I just can't resist ;D)
Favorite Couples:
1. Edward/Bella(Twilight)
2. Naley(OTH)
3. Ryan/Marissa(OC)
4. Cassie/Charles(Lincoln heights)
5. Brucas(OTH)
(And those are my top, top, top! Cuz I'm also in like LOVE LOVE LOVE with Alice/Jasper in twilight, seth/summer in the Oc and Chandler and Monica in Friends... so being on my top five is like my VERY VERY VERY BEST favorites :D)
OH MY GOD!!!
You guys hate miley/mandy too?
Yay!!!
They are such psycho bitches!!!
Demi and Selena FTW!!<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ObsidianSoul said…
Username: ObsidianSoul
DOB: 21/03/90
Want to be called: Laura
Favourite book: Dimestore magic
Interest: Writing, reading, movies, friends
Favourite movies:
1. Fight Club
2. American History X
3. Everafter
Favourite shows:
1. One tree hill
2. Buffy the vampire slayer
3. Studio 60 on the sunset strip
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Chandler and Monica
3. Jeyton
4. Spuffy
5. Danny and Jordan
LOL I'm going to memorize everyones name ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chlarkfan said…
Username: Chlarkfan
DOB: May 12,1994
I turn --- next birthday: 15
Want to be called/name: Jelena
Sex(male/female): Female
Favourite book: Twilight
Interest: Volleyball and boys :]
Favourite movies:
1. Titanic
2. Titanic
3. Titanic!!!
Favourite shows:
1. Friends
2. One Tree Hill
3. Bones
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Booth& Bones
3. Angela and Hodgins
4. Bella & Edward
5. Monica and Chandler
Happy Birhday Krupz<33
Hope you have a wonderful day and when you blow the candles remeber to wish for a happy ending for Brucas^^<3

And don't forget, Dawn is turning 18 tomorrow:)