Buffy ang bampira mamamatay-tao Best Mga Panipi 2

amazondebs posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 02:19PM
i love the funny quotes list that we've got going

link

but i love the all of script in buffy and seemed a shame to put serious quote and such a funny list so heres my fave (none funny) quote

Buffy- "when i kiss you, i want to die"

what's yours?

Buffy ang bampira mamamatay-tao 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SpikeLuve said…
Buffy- "I love you."
Spike- "No you don't. But thanks for saying it."

I swear she did love him!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tisha said…
SpikeLuve- Buffy did have deep feelings for Spike, but I don't think she was in love with him.
Amazondebs- Awww, you took one of my favorite ones! But here's another one from season 2 I Only Have Eyes For You:

Buffy posessed by James: You don't just wake up one day and stop loving someone! Love is forever.

And from season 3:
Angel: You still my girl?
Buffy: Always.

Buffy: How did you find me here?
Angel: Even if I was blind I'd see you.

I think my favorite serious quotes are with Buffy and Angel. My favorite funny quotes are usually from Spike, Xander, or Oz.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x-missmckena-x said…
oooooooo im sorry for putting my serious one on the end of the over quotes and i dont want to put it up again so ill just mention angelus passion speech!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
lol s'ok i posted this cause i didn't think anyone was ever going to put something serious on there my bad :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas scififan said…
Gosh most all the good ones are up here already :)

My faves are:

"When you kiss me I want to die"--hence the reason I put it on the Bangel spot banner :)

the quote tisha posted:
Angel: you still my girl?
Buffy: Always

Angel possessed by Miss Newman in Buffy season 2 I only have eyes for you

You thought I stopped loving you. But I never did. I loved you with my last breath.

Angel: I watched you, and I saw you called. It was a bright afternoon out in front of your school. You walked down the steps... and... and I
loved you.

Buffy: Why?

Angel: 'Cause I could see your heart. (gets up) You held it before you for everyone to see. (walks to her) And I worried that it would be
bruised or torn. And more than anything in my life I wanted to keep it safe... to warm it with my own.

then that quote turns funny, but it's sooo sweet

Angel: I can't do it.

Jenny: You have to do it. What else are you good for?

Angel: Get away from me!

Jenny: Couldn't you just... feel her? Couldn't you almost smell her skin? You never were a fighter, Angel, don't start trying now. Sooner or later you will drink her.

Angel: I'll never hurt her.

Jenny: You were born to hurt her. Have you learned nothing? As long as you are alive...

Angel: Then I'll die.

Jenny: You don't have the strength to kill
yourself.

Angel: I don't need strength. I just need the sun to rise.

Angel: I bet half the kids down there are already awake. Lying in their beds... sneaking downstairs... waiting for day.

Buffy: Angel, please. I need for you to get inside. There's only a few minutes left.

Angel: I know. I can smell the sunrise long before it comes.

Buffy: don't have time to explain this. You
just have to trust me. That thing that was haunting you...

Angel: It wasn't haunting me. It was showing me.

Buffy: Showing you?

Angel: What I am.

Buffy: Were.

Angel: And ever shall be. I wanted to know why I was back. Now I do.

Buffy: You don't know. Some great evil takes credit for bringing you back and you buy it? You just give up?

Angel: I can't do it again, Buffy. I can't become a killer.

Buffy: Then fight it.

Angel: It's too hard.

Buffy: Angel, please, you have to get inside.

Angel: It told me to kill you. You were in the dream. You know. It told me to lose my soul in you and become a monster again.

Buffy: I know what it told you. What does it matter?

Angel: Because I wanted to! Because I want you so badly! I want to take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care. Look, I'm weak. I've never been anything else. It's not the demon in me that needs killing, Buffy. It's the man.

Buffy: You're weak. Everybody is. Everybody fails. Maybe this evil did bring you back, but if it did, it's because it needs you. And that means
that you can hurt it. Angel, you have the power to do real good, to make
amends. But if you die now, then all that you ever were was a monster.

Buffy: Angel, please, the sun is coming up!

Angel: Just go.

Buffy: I won't!

Angel: What, do you think this is simple? You think there's an easy answer? You can never understand what I've done! Now go!

Buffy: You are not staying here. I won't let you!

Angel: I said LEAVE!

Angel: Am I a thing worth saving, huh? Am I a righteous man? The world wants me gone!

Buffy: What about me? I love you so much... And I tried to make you go away... I killed you and it didn't help. And I hate it! I hate that it's so hard... and that you can hurt me so much. I know everything that you did, because you did it to me. Oh, God! I wish that I wished you
dead.

Angel: Buffy, please. Just this once... let me be strong.

Buffy: Strong is fighting! It's hard, and it's painful, and it's every day. It's what we have to do. And we can do it together.

Buffy: But if you're too much of a coward for that, then burn. If I can't convince you that you belong in this world, then I
don't know what can. But do not expect me to watch. And don't expect me to mourn for you...

I agree with tish :) my fave serious quotes are usually between Buffy and Angel or about Buffy and Angel. Spike, Xander, and Oz...sometimes Buffy provide my lol moments :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas scififan said…
Oh gosh...I just realized how sad I am. I had no idea I wrote that much. my apologies for taking up so much space...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
wow you are one serious hardcore bangel fan!
*stares in awe* i can't believe you remembered that much!
*goes to brush up on buffy* :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tisha said…
Here are some more of my faves:

Season 3 Lovers Walk:

Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood... blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

Season 7 Selfless:

Buffy: I killed Angel! Do you even remember that? I would have given up everything I had to be with—I loved him more than I will ever love anything in this life. And I put a sword through his heart because I had to. ......
It is always different! It's always complicated. And at some point, someone has to draw the line, and that is always going to be me. You get down on me for cutting myself off, but in the end the slayer is always cut off. There's no mystical guidebook. No all-knowing council. Human rules don't apply. There's only me. I am the law.