Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Reed and Yue

burgundyeyes posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 12:46AM
Do you think that Clow and Yue had had a relationship? Or was it just one sided? One sided as in Yue loving his Master, but Clow not returning the same feeling.

I think that they did not. Either Clow was blind to his guardian's love (which is unprobable). Or perhaps he was aware, but since he knew that he would die and that Yue would be already very distraught, he didn't want to hurt Yue's feelings even more by going into a relationship.

Cardcaptor Sakura 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas paola1901 said…
I don't think it was love, I think Yue really respected his master, and Clow appreciated what Yue did for him... I don't know, it's just my opinion
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas burgundyeyes said…
true. it could have been a strong devotion.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lunatic said…
Yue obviously liked Clow. How much is debatable. Clamp enjoys have people fall for their creator. (Chobits, anyone?)

I don't think Clow felt the same. (Again, Chobits, anyone?)

But, now, Yue can have Toya if he wants him. (But he had better want him or I swear I'll break something.)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas paola1901 said…
"But he had better want him or I swear I'll break something" --> LOL Lunatic you're funny (why am I not a fan of you yet?) I think I need to watch CCS again
Thank you! ^^

But I'm not kidding. That would be so depressing. They both like each other though so there shouldn't be an issue.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas burgundyeyes said…
I've seen fanfictions in which Yue and Touya weren't getting along. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to read those. or else 'You'd break something" :)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't read fanfics.

Yeah, I'd break a pencil or spoon.... whatever is handy, I'm not picky. ^^