kastilyo kastilyo Countdown! araw 60

MissSpens posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 02:20PM
Hey there Castle Fans!
It's just about 60 days before Season 5 premieres! I thought it would be fun to start a countdown of Castle Topic leading up that magical September 24 premiere date!! So every day I'll post a different Question something relating to Castle or Caskett! It will be fun to share opinions or re-live some fun memories!

So... first Question of the Countdown:

How Long have You been a Castle Fan? Share how you found out about the show! :)
 uy there kastilyo Fans! It's just about 60 days before Season 5 premieres! I thought it would be fun

kastilyo 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MissSpens said…
big smile
I've been a Castle fan for a little over a year now! I found out about Castle from an AOL video clip they were talking about the season 3 finale! I saw the clip of Castle saying "I love you" to Kate when she got shot and I was like... "Oh my goodness!! That is so romantic! I have to see this series!" I soon got season 1 and started watching and was a CASKETT fan from the get-go! Now my whole family is are Castle Fans! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas drewjoana said…
heart
I am been a Castle Huge fan since Day One and that was about three years ago, since then, I am 100% Caskett!!! I am so glad that I found this amazing tv show and this wonderful & talented actors!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 I am been a kastilyo Huge tagahanga since araw One and that was about three years ago, since then, I am 100% C
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NCISLOVER said…
laugh
Hmm... Well, I started watching at the end of Season 1 but really started being a Castle fan at the beginning of Season 2 and went back to watch the episodes I missed. So two years ago I guess! My mom actually had it on one night and I just started watching it! Started being a Caskett fan after the Season 3 Finale!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kaydie said…
heart
I watched Bones on Channel 7 and Castle always played after that and one of the cases looked really interesting and I really wanted to watch it (2x07 Famous Last Words) so that was about 3 years ago and have been watching it ever since. It's now my favourite show!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vaso789 said…
heart
I'm huge Castle fan for about a year now. I found out about the series in some multifandom videos on youtube. I fell in love for it since the first episode! They're so perfect!!!! My second favourite show!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas callianltm said…
heart
I have been a castle fan for 3 years.
I was with my grand mother and I wanted to watch Castle (I had seen a promo ), it was episode 7 of season 1, and I totally adore !:) now I am addicted to the show ^^^'
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marakii said…
About 3 months now :)
2 friends of mine were watching the show and they recomend it to me {so freaking happy they did<3 because this is the best written show!)