Cho Kyuhyun guys! how you become tagahanga of Cho Kyuhyun?

Chronea posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 10:30AM
i become his fan because he's awesome in singing and also dancing! and most of all he's very very handsome!!!!!!!!!!
[kyu2x]
 i become his tagahanga because he's awesome in pag-awit and also dancing! and most of all he's very very han

Cho Kyuhyun 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lovekyu13 said…
heart
Because he is cute,sweet,handsome,has good voice and has a cool & quite style i like!! link
 Because he is cute,sweet,handsome,has good voice and has a cool & quite style i like!! http://images.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lady_yuna said…
heart
i love KYUHYUN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lambertglam said…
i became a fan of him when i saw super junior's mv for the first time and i saw that band on tv for the first time in the MV of BONAMANA!! in that i when i first saw him my impression was like "oh he's kinda cute" and then i saw more MVs of super junior and began to like KYUHYUN more and more!! he is cute, handsome and has thee best voice!!!!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DinKyu said…
laugh
i dont know why...
i began to like kyuhyun oppa so .... much- much-much...
he is really cute, handsome, and have gold voice...
i like him especially when he sings in KRY group...
saranghe oppa...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KyuBee said…
kiss
kyuhyun oppa saranghae nomu nomu nomu nomu choa
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yumepetal said…
heart
I became a fan of kyuhyun when he entered in SUJU .Then,I discovered that he is a gamer like me and his voice is soooo wonderful
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kazaki said…
i became a fan since mr. simple coz he is the first one start singing and he have a great voice, so i immediately fall in love with him and start to know many thing about super junior
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas itapuspita said…
umm.. honestly, iam not ELF and just several suju's song n MV that i knew till now "sorry", and a'bout suju, i just heard from my friend who like k-pop 2 years ago, and i really2 listen n watched them MV 6 month ago >_<.
i saw mr simple for the first time, n i just focus at siwon (cz my frnz said that siwon is handsome), n then i saw kyuhyun, he sing a lot, i heard his voice, wow...!! after that i saw his dance, god!.. he made me spechless.
from mr.simple to bonamana, ooowhh.... i forgot siwon n switch to kyu hahaha.... he was really2 great, and he smart, i like person who smart in match (cz iam bad). >_<
after that i heard kyu's solo song "hope is a dream that doesn't sleep", oowhh... it made me melttt... really2 melt, and it was that made me in love n became his fans. ^_^