kristyanismo The Universe

jenny99 posted on Sep 21, 2007 at 06:54PM
in my R.S. class today we were talking about how the universe was created, did it happen by chance or did someone design it...an i was wondering how anyone can just believe the universe was created by chance, i can't get my head round it...the world is so complex and amazing how can people not believe GOD was behind it/ someone created it...also i think god could of created the big bang, but i was also thinking the theory of evolution and all that stuff darwin said could god not have something to do with that to cause no way evolution happens just like that...for example say a sea animal evolved into a land animal you can't have an animal that is half sea and half land animal(sorry bout the explanation not quite sure how to put it) i don't understand? what does everyone else think?

kristyanismo 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chlarkfan said…
I do not believe in evolution i beleive that go created this world. They may have found bones but i still dont care. I believe GOd was the creater of adam and eve and the World
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fitzdude said…
im definatly not a christian,, and if i was asked,, i'd say science and evolution makes more sense too me,, but of course nothing can be proven,, and tha is why i dont understand why people cant let everyone take their own path and why people dwell on matters which arent goin to be resolved >> maybe evolution is just the answer to how, and not the answer to why.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rye_jacob said…
i definitely believe that God created the universe.=) i found this site that tells something about Christian comments. try to visit it, this is the website: link. thanks
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas adavila said…
we have land-sea animals right now!!!

like the sea turtle and seals (kind of)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TVMadnezz said…
the theory of evolution is complete crap. Why are the apes evolving now???? I think that people search for these theories because, like you, they cannot get their head around GOD making the earth, etc!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jjohn488 said…
If an alien species wanted to communicate with Earthlings, or any other civilization that might be out there, how might they do it? Some have proposed microwaves, neutrinos or lasers, or even moving stars around into patterns.
===================================
jjohn488
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas adavila said…
"for example say a sea animal evolved into a land animal you can't have an animal that is half sea and half land animal"

there is actually a fossil like this
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cinders said…
"Why are the apes evolving now????"

I respect Intelligent Design... But people who dismiss evolution simply because they have no idea what it is really irk me. Disagree with evolution all you want, when you know what it is. But if you think that the statement "humans evolved from monkeys" is what evolution teaches, then I suggest you crack open a book.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dearheart said…
link

What really blows my mind about Evolution today is that so many scientists practically consider it fact, and they won't even CONSIDER the possibility of a designer. In fact, they laugh at it! I don't understand it at all.

At the time that Darwin came up with his theory, no one really knew what a cell was. Everyone thought of it as a tiny, simple little glob, nothing out of the ordinary or particularly complicated...including Darwin. And because they didn't have the technology we have today, it's not surprising.

But if a cell back then looked like a glob, what does does it look like today?

A galaxy.

How can people look at this...so much precision and beauty contained in one, single cell (and God knows how many TRILLIONS of those we have)...and NOT see a creator? How can they not see it?? How can people believe that all of this somehow just happened? If you ask me, evolutionists are the ones who are taking the "leap of faith" here.

BTW, wanna know what all those little machines are doing? It's amazing... link
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas