santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
 santa's enchanted forest :3 it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

pasko 352 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 352

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pinkmare said…
so who's first ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blondeprincess said…
she's right and the choice for the presents are christmas songs and christmas pics are just presents which ever you like ooh i'll go first me

favorite color pink
club in common wait isn't that hard try something else v.
smile
your right and i decided name of the month :3
good okay now let me start over *clears throat*
favorite color: pink
name of month: july
first letter in my name :T

perfect now my turn :3

favorite color:pink
name of month:february
first letter in my name : V
any takers going once......going twice......okay this is getting irritaing but it's almost the seasons <3 per say
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
smile
your right let's bail wait let's first talk about monday in school ooh i hope your my secret santa and i know i was your secret santa last year remember when you brought me that alex russo doll from wizards of wivarly place ?
smile
yeah i remember
smile
yup and that's why i want you to be my secret santa because it's my turn to give you a gift speaking of gifts let's send out the invitations
i'll do it be back in a flash :3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Merry Ho-Ho-Ho! I am here girls! *glomps both in a hig-one with each arm*
I think Secret Santa is an AWESOME-FUN idea!!
Still not sure how it works but you can msg. me if need be.
Fav colour: Blood Red or Pale Pink
Month: September
First letter in my Name: S

lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas humphrey21 said…
smile
Hayyyyyy everyone *smiles* well
Fav color: pink
Month: may
First letter in my name: J
sinna >3 *gets hugged by sinna* i'm glad you could make it but we're just getting stated but now i gotta jet dinner's calling oh hey humphrey21 *hugshumphrey21* glad you could come :3 now taylor i'm gonna need you and sinna , humphrey21 to take over for the invitations i'll be back as soon as dinner's over :3
smile
here's the link guys link your invited
aye aye captain okay crew *to sinna and humphrey21 * we have a task and that task is.....to sent out invitations to friends oh and a ho ho to you too sinna *hugs sinna back* hold on humphrey your favorite color's pink ? are you doing this to get valeria as your secret santa ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkCruz360 said…
heart
Heyyyy cool a Chirstmas party awesome well I don't know who is my secret Santa lol but I'm happy to see you invited my gf @pinkmare lol and lets see
My favorite color: Black or red
Month: February
First letter of my name: C

*Hugs Sinna and smiles as he is happy to see her* hey baby I'm glad your here ^////^
*pants , pants * okay i'm baaaccckk whew oh hey cruz glad you could make it oh
cool black and red and well the easiet way to find out your secret santa if they have the same thing you got
here's an example favorite color :yellow , month: september 10 first letter of my name :K (kyle)
favorite color :yellow , month :september 13 first letter of my name : K (kayla) you see what i'm saying it depends if it's a girl or a boy or just two girls or two girls
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas justinfangrrl said…
Ooh! Cool! :D
Favorite Color: Turqois Blue
Month: November (like my birth month?)
First Letter: Ehh... Let's go with T. :P
smile
she's right here drink some water taylor you done enough take a break and your welcome cruz for inviting you and sinna :3 and cool we have the same month but close to being a secret santa sorry anyways has anybody invitate anyone yet ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas humphrey21 said…
Ohh no my fav color is pink hard 2 believe right lol but I always liked that color @bloodprincess@
hey justinfangrrl glad you could make it :3 *hugs justinfangrrl* and yes like your birth month but you don't hae to say your whole date or year just the name of the month :3 and okay t, oh and cruz , sinna save the kissy kissy for the mistletoe okay i have an idea everybody does the decorations will i'll deliver some more invitations :3 i'll be back y'll countine
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wantadog said…
Hello XD

Favorite Color: Blue or Purple.
Name of Month: September
First letter: M

Random Christmas pic.
 Hello XD paborito Color: Blue or Purple. Name of Month: September First letter: M walang tiyak na layunin Ch
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkCruz360 said…
laugh
XD
LOL ok Pinkmare lol I will save it for later *stills pulls Sinna close to me chuckling*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlindBandit92 said…
Hey all. ^^

I like almost all the colors. I don't have a favorite
Month: Feburary
first letter in name: K
cool
hey thanks for coming ^^ blindbandit92 & wantadog but i still need to invite brb
he sees you when your sleeping , he knows when your awake *sings to sinna & cruz* he knows um la-la-la-la-la i forgot the lyrics so... you better watch out you better not cry you better not or i'm tellin g you why cause santa claus is coming to town >>>>>>>>3333333333­333­3
 he sees you when your sleeping , he knows when your awake *sings to sinna & cruz* he knows um la-la-
is anybody here jewish ? if you are than there's a chance we could celebrate kwanzaa or hannakhah too :)
laugh
oh and thanks for the drink valeria here i brought eggnog. just in time ^_^ how's the decorations coming guys ?
 oh and thanks for the drink valeria here i brought eggnog. just in time ^_^ how's the decorations com
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Seastar4374 said…
Fav color: Pink
Month: March
First letter in name: R
glad you could come seastar4374 *hugs seastar4374* but i still gotta go invite people besides i'm halfway done :3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherl12345 said…
My first name starts with T

My color is black
*hugs back pinkmare* Hey no problem thanks for inviting me and alright.
smile
your welcome seastar4374 oh and glad you can make it cherl *hugs cherl12345* okay sinna you can stop inviting people now cause you need a break sister :3 anyways oh cherl what about the name of the month you were born ?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlondLionEzel said…
hi guys
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlondLionEzel said…
i brought some food
 i brought some pagkain
smile
finally i finished inviting my other friends :3 okay everybody since posting tree for all of us will be quite impossible since there's gonna be more quest how about we all bring our own christmas tree it can be any color but not black or gray
 finally i finished inviting my other mga kaibigan :3 okay everybody since posting puno for all of us will
big smile
hi nick (blondlionezel) glad you could come *hugs blondlionezel* thanks for bringing the food but the party isn't until the 14 we're just decorating to get a head start but i have an idea how about you do the caterning and the decorations it's perfect :3
alright
 alright
gee it's 7:00 well i gotta go eat dinner i always eat dinner at 7:00 but i'll be back oh and here's my tree
 gee it's 7:00 well i gotta go eat hapunan i always eat hapunan at 7:00 but i'll be back oh and here's
smile
okay taylor go ahead enjoy your meal :3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wantadog said…
Okeedokee.
 Okeedokee.
kiss
Lovely song there Taylor! *sits in Cruz's lap in a comfy chair by fire after taking a break from decorating the fireplace & mantel here.* I have some really pretty golden wire sparkly reindeer that might go nice and maybe more greenery-garland. Hmm~ what do you think guys?
 Lovely song there Taylor! *sits in Cruz's lap in a comfy chair sa pamamagitan ng apoy after taking a break from deco
stairs look nice too, I must say~
 stairs look nice too, I must say~
wink
I also have brought MISTLETOE! You can hang somewhere-some open door facing maybe ;)
 I also have brought MISTLETOE! You can hang somewhere-some open door facing maybe ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheGoldenHeart said…
Hi there, thanks for the invite!

Colors: Blue, Green, Purple or Gold
Month: August
First Letter: V
zzz
cool thanks guys but as of right now i'm gonna head to bed taylor called she already slept 5 mintues ago good night all
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jessowey said…
big smile
Hey Guys,

My Fave Colours are Purlpe, Pink Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Terquase & Blue in that order

My Month: October
First Letter Name:J
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hugebleachfan1 said…
smile
hello i am here XD
fave color:Blue or Red(blue cuz it color of the ocean n red cuz it pretty(X)
Month:Seotember
First letter:K
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CielXlizzy19 said…
*sees the party's already started* I'm here! <3

Favourite Colour: Black, Blue and Pink
Month: December
First letter in my name: C

Ah, a festive pic!:
 *sees the party's already started* I'm here! <3 Favourite Colour: [b]Black, Blue and Pink[/b] Mon
no prob the golden heart *hugs the golden heart * and thank you for coming as well ciel :3 but the party isn't until the 14 so, hey wait a minute i got an idea you could be in charge of the santa costumes ^^ and cool december so quite frankly we'll be celebrating your birthday also :3 and thanks for the mistletoe sinna now let's see oh yeah i almost forgot i'm gonna put this on the roof let me go get a ladder
 no prob the golden puso *hugs the golden puso * and thank you for coming as well ciel :3 but the p