I am taking over for Milky-way...they are busy right now and can not put the time into this.
This is the same idea as the 20 in 20 icon contests on other spots - sign up for a round, make 20 icons in 20 days according to the themes set for that round. Thanks to Anichu90v2 and livejournal for the idea.
Rules (the important bit to read!):
- You have 20 days to submit all 20 icons for the round.
- Each participant chooses a Classic Disney movie and uses screencaps from that movie to make their icons.
- A movie may only be used by one person per round.
- The same movie cannot be used 2 rounds in a row, even by different participants. This is to encourage a wider range of movies to be included.
- A participant cannot use the same movie again until at least another 5 rounds have passed. So if you used Cinderella, for example, in round 1, you cannot use it again until round 7 or later.
- All icons must be your own and not have been submitted in another contest or round.
- Don't vote for yourself or ask others to vote for you.
- Icons must be square and no larger than 200x200.
- Screencaps from a film's sequel are not allowed unless otherwise stated.
- No animated icons.
How it works:
- I'll choose the themes for the icons (10 selected themes, 5 category icons). There will also be 5 artist's choice icons, which will allow the participants some greater creativity.
- After 20 days I will make a pick for each theme, which will be open for 7 days.
- A prop will be given to the winner of each pick.
- 2 additional props will be awarded to the person who wins the most picks.
- I will also give a prop to each participant, provided that they submit all 20 icons by the deadline.
CLASSIC DISNEY MOVIES ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE FULL-LENGTH FEATURE FILMS BEGINNING WITH SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS AND ENDING WITH TARZAN.
See 1-37 on this site for a list of the films.
Round 9 : Won (5 out of 12)SweetPea2007
Jessikaroo (WON) 9 out of 12
Round 11 OPEN:
sweetie-94-Lady and the Tramp
Jessikaroo -Sleeping Beauty
Note: Everyone should aim to submit their icons before this deadline. If you submit them after the deadline, I cannot guarantee that they will be included in the picks, and you won't get a participation prop.
Don't post these yet but be working on them:
Round 11 Themes:
1.Split in 3
8.Black&White + 2 Colors
CAT:Feelings (5 icons showing five different feelings)