Crash Bandicoot CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON UPDATE!!!! #1

Spiritwolf1011 posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 11:05PM
First of all, if you haven't read the original forum post for this marathon, go to the forum page that says "ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!" then come back here.

ALRIGHT!! I've got lots of good news. First, we've got an official date for the marathon. It will be April 29, 2011. So look for it on that day. Second, instead of just playing the first game, we've decided to play both Spyro 1 and 2 just for you Spyro fans out there.Only if there is time though. If not, I will make it up by live broadcasting the two spyro games live on a later date. Third(I actually don't know if I've put this on the original forum page or not, but..), we've decided on what our prizes will be for each raffle. Here's a list of them in order:

Crash Bandicoot 1 Raffle - A CB1 T-shirt and a CB keychain
Crash Bandicoot 2 Raffle - A CB2 T-shirt and a Cb (action) figure
Crash Bandicoot 3 Raffle - A CB3 T-shirt and a CB plush toy
Crash Team Racing Raffle - A CTR T-shirt and a guide to CTR
Spyro 1 and 2 Raffle - A Japanese copy of Crash Bandicoot 2

Fourth, We've decided on over half of the dares we are going to do. Here's a list:
$100 - chugging a soda in one minute
$200 - NEED ONE
$300 - drinking a gallon of milk in under an hour
$400 - NEED ONE
$500 - mento coke bombs
$600 - drinking a whole bottle of hotsauce
$700 - NEED ONE
$800 - eating as many Habenaroes as possible
$900 - NEED ONE
$1000 - We're thinking of one(we're not doing the smashing watermelon thing)
We're still in need of dares so please give us some ideas. Fifth, we've finally decided on all the participants in this marathon. They are (oh look! another list!!):
Spiritwolf1011 - ME!!!!
Heehoohoppa17
MissyT
TZXYQRA....A....i forgot the last letter in his name!! NOOOOO!!! Wait......its U.....nevermind!!!

Last, but not least, Ive posted a video for this marathon on Youtube. So if you'd like to watch it got to:
link

Well thats all for updates for now. If you want to keep up with what we're doing and when our next update should be, just leave a message in my profile...thing. BYE!!!! - Spiritwolf1011

Crash Bandicoot 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crazycoco23 said…
big smile
THIS IS TERRIFIC,SPIRITWOLF1011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­now i can get prepared fo the marathon!!AND I CHECKED OUT THAT VIDEO DAT SAID THE CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON ON YOUTUBE IM HAPPY ITS 24 HOURS CANT WAIT!!!!