isip kriminal Criminal Minds Fan- pagtitip. ( may contain Spoilers!)

Celina79 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 05:27PM
Hi CM Fans outthere! :D
I know, another Forum. We have many Forum Spots, but not a general one.
So, I start here a new one. :)

We can talk at this Forum in general about CM, the characters, what you like, not like. Or just have a chat with a CM Fan.

Enjoy and mostly have Fun!!! :D
 Hi CM fans outthere! :D I know, another Forum. We have many pagtitip. Spots, but not a general one. So,

isip kriminal 1720 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1720

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Celina79 said…
smile
What do you think girls? :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas suu said…
big smile
I think it's a good idea =)
big smile
Great!:D
Another place for us to talk :)

That picture of the CM cast is great!
smile
Yes, I like that picture too. I think it was taken before or after they went to that Cast Interview. :)
Colette, what's your favourite Criminal Minds episode?
Only one Episode or more? :)
Well, I know it's not very easy to choose just one episode so you it can me more than one. What's your favourite Season 4 episode? (Is is Demonology? :D)
smile
Yes, its hard to choose! :)
So I would say Demonology and just a very little behind Omnivore.

But also Pleasure is my Business and Minimal Loss are on my List from Season 4. :)
And your's Suu? :)
zzz
Good night Suu! :)
I have to go, we will talk tomorrow!
Byeee sleep well......
sunny
Wishing you all a very nice day! :)
smile
Suu, if you are around, have you seen the new promo for next weeks episode?
smile
Hey Suu, how are you?
Have you seen the preview for this weeks episode?
Hi Colette!
Have you read what I wrote on the Bones Fangirls Forum?
I haven't been here for the last couple days so that's why I didn't answer you.

Yes, I've seen the promo for the new episode. I don't really have much to say other than it looks SO great! But, then again, every promo looks interesting in my eyes! :]
smile
Hi Suu! Yes, I was writing on the Bones Fangirls Forum, while you were writing here on that Forum. :D

Hopefully you are feeling better soon!

Its great that you're back. :) Its very quiet here......

About the preview from this week, I have the feeling that, that woman at the end of the preview, looks like the one from Bloodline, the romanian one. But maybe i'm mistaken.
What do you think?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It's great to be back! ;)

I read your comment on the video with the promo for the new episode and well, you're right, it looks like her!
smile
*YAY* Suu is back! ;D

You know, first I didn't see it. But I rememberd what Kirsten said, that some unsbubs are coming back, so, I watched it agian, and again, and than I thought, that could be her, from Bloodlines. :)
Missed me that much? *big smile*

Oh man, I'm so looking forward to this episode! And it's so good to know that we won't have to wait another two weeks for the next episode after the one airing this Wednesday :]
Ooow, and which is your fav episode? :)
You didn't tell me. ;D
big smile
Of course I missed you much! :D

Me too, i'm very, very happy! :D But first i'm so exciting what will happen this wednesday, well thursday for us. ;)
LOL! I was kind of hoping you'd forget that question because it's hard for me to pick a favourite one!
I really loved "Demonology" but I also liked "Memoriam" & "Masterpiece" and well, all the other ones! :)
smile
*LOL* nooo nooo, I was too curious to forget that question! :D
Yes, there are many good episodes, I know....
Memoriam and Masterpiece were indeed very good. Bloodline I nearly forgot, that was a good one too, especially the good cop/ bad cop scene with Hotch and Prentiss was brilliant! :D
big smile
That scene was SOOOOO great! :)
One of my favourite ones!
big smile
Hotch was so "sexy" angry! :D And I nearly jumped when he hit the table. *LOL*
blush
Well, he is always sexy but when he gets angry..WOW! :)
big smile
*LOL* YESSS!!! Oooow, in the next new epi we will see angry Hotch again! ;D

You know, I just watched some old epis of season two. I nearly forgot that they were out in a Bar all together. They really have to do this again, that was so much fun! :D
big smile
I know, I know, Emily has to sing karaoke!!! :D
Diamonds are a girls best friend. :D That would be awsome! :D
Oh, and I would really like to see another scene with the girls like that one in the "Open Season" episode with Brad "the real FBI agent". That has got to be one of the best scenes ever!
big smile
Yes, exactley!! In a karaoke Bar!! :D *LOL*
But I want to hear Hotch and the guys too, how they sing. :D

That was really one of my alltime fav scene. It was hilarious! :D
Colette, I have to go take my medication & then I think I'm going to head to bed. My head is killing me!
It was so nice to talk with you again! ^^

Goede nacht!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xellga said…
big smile
Hey girls! :D I'm finally back online! :D

Goood, how I missed you all :)

Colette, that's a great idea to start a new forum! :) There just can't be too many places to discuss CM! :)

Now, I guess I have lots and lots of catching-up to do ;) I checked the updates from time to time but that's about all I had the time for...
smile
Yes, go to bed! And get well soon! :)
It was nice to talk to you too, Suu.

Take care and sleep well!

Aaaaaw, yes thats good night in dutch! Thanks!

Good night to you too! *hugs*
smile
Hey Helga!
You're back too.:) Great, now, the Forum gets more active! :D
Aaaaw, we missed you too. :)

How are you??

Thanks! Yes, I thought the same. Here we can talk about general things of CM. And just having fun chatting with each other. :)

Ooow yes, there is a preview for this weeks epi and for the next weeks epi too. :) And many more.....
smile
Hi Colette! :)

I'm fine, thanks :) I've got your message, btw, but just haven't got around to answering it :(
I've had a friend come over from another town for a week so I just didn't have enough time for anything else but now I'm all here :)
She's a fan of CM, too, btw so we got to rewatching some of the old episodes from season 2 and the beginning of season 4 :)

How have you been?

Oh yes, I've just seen the promo for 4x22 - it looks SOOO great and exciting! :) Can't wait for the epi and the one that airs this week! :D
smile
No problem Helga, I thought, that you were busy last week.:)
Great to have you back! :D

I'm fine thank you! Had a busy week too at the Office. Well, tomorrow I have my day off. But I have to work at home, cleaning...playing with my daughter....typical mum things. ;)

You know, I watched some old epis from Season 2, tonight too. So funny to see those again. As I wrote before, I saw the Bar scene again, were the whole team enjoyed the evening, it was so great to see them all having fun!:D Hopefully they will do this again.
smile
Oh yes, being back is good! :)

Having a day off after a busy week is great! :) I work from home now but I still remember how tiring an office life can be :)

Oh yes, I remember the scene, I love it :) Yes, I totally agree, they should do something like this again! Such a pity they didn't show Hotch and Haley dancing then... Not that I care too much for Haley but I'd definetely like to see Hotch dance! ;) Maybe they could do that, too! With Emily, most likely ;) What do you think? ;)
smile
Yes, it is. Besides, I'm working 3 days at an Office and I also have to do my work at Home too. (cleaning, laundry etc.) And raising my daughter. That all needs time and is sometimes tiering.

But, I'm happy that I found this great Spot, so I can have a fab time here too :)

Ooooow, I totally agree with you in every point! I would love to see Hotch dance, OMG, that would be awsome. And of course I want to see Hotch and Emily dancing together too. ;D
They really need a break after all that hard work. So, I would say: "Go Team, and enjoy your evening at a Bar"! :)
smile
Yes, it's so hard sometimes to find time for everything that needs to be done, both at work and at home - and with a kid! How old is she, btw?

Yes, that's what so great about places like this - here's where we come to have fun! :)

You're right, they do need a break, it's been a difficult year for everyone of them. I sooo hope things will lighten up a little by the end of the season. And another team scene at a bar or someplace like that would do just great! They are so great all together :) Almost like a family :)
smile
My daughter is 4 years old. :) She's my little sunshine, and sometimes my little witch too. ;) Its great to be a mum, but I also love to work at the office. So, I can do both that I like.

Yes, I love it here, its always a lot of fun! :) And I can share things with other people who likes the same as I do.

They had indeed a really difficult year, and I hope they can spend some time together and have fun. Yes, for me they are like a family. :) They are really great together!

So, I really have to go. Have a good night Helga, and sleep well!
Talk to you soon! :)
smile
I guess kids are like that :) I don't have my own yet but some of my friends do and I get to see them grow :) It's so fascinating to see how they change and how they get smarter by day :)

Yes, the team does need to have some quality time together. The idea about karaoke bar was awesome,too! Maybe they could sing and then dance or the other way round. And it would be so good to see Hotch smile - or maybe even laugh again :) Okay, I'm getting carried away here :)

Have a good night, Colette! It was great talking to you again!
See you back here soon! :)
Hi girls!

One more day till the new episode (well, two days to be exact)! :)
wink
Hey Suu, how are you today?

Yay, two more days! ;)
I'm a little better than yesterday but my throat and my my head still hurt along with my neck & ears... And watching the new episode of Bones didn't help either because I laughed so much to the point that it hurt!
Oooow, that sounds not very good. You better stay in bed. ;)
Yes, it was very funny, I laughed all the time. :D
I wish I could stay in bed but I can't miss school.
Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better. Let's see how I'll be tomorrow.

And Booth singing..LOL!
Oh wait, this is the CM forum not the Bones forum!
big smile
I know what you mean. But I'm happy that you are feeling better today. :)

Yes!! Your right other Forum. :D *LOL*

Ok, so lets talk about CM. You know, Kirsten is left- handed too. I just saw it on the screencaps. Never realized it. :D Did you know?
Yes, I actually saw it in one of the episodes :D

So, finish with the Garcia screencaps. ;)

I guess it will be a taff one the next episode. Its always more emotional when children are involved.
Yeah. I hope we get to see a little more of JJ in the next episode. Since children are involved and she just got Henry..