I'm just sayin' Bella is one of the worst role mga model ever when it comes to love, sex and life choices and should not have allowed to be published in any shape or form. I mean, when she's made the heroine of the story and marketted at teenage girls.
1. She's obsessively in pag-ibig with a control freak stalker.
Unfortunately it seems the vast majority of the Twilight fangirls are too with the very same freak.
2. She wants him so bad that she'll abandone everyone else she loves so that she could be with him. Even when it means she'll practically have to become a blood-drinking corpse.
(The movie 'Eclipse' does include a lengthy graduation speach about making mistakes being a healthy part of young life but Bella's choice is not a mistake. It's the most morbid and most selfish suicide I can imagine.)
I've heard 9 years old little tagahanga girls call Edward god. I don't know if that's scary and worrying or should it be dismissed as a childish face that will blow over.
3. This guy is not only a living corpse, but has also a stone hard and ice cold skin and still she has hots for him to the degree she actually tries to have sex with him. As in, she wants to have sex with a living statue and a corpse.
I don't even want to know the fangirls' feelings towards him in these matters. It would be too much. At least Bella is a fictional character...They're not.
4. Everyone around her, INCLUDING her control freak boyfriend - is trying to tell her don't-do-it, telling her from experience. Thtoughly and in detail explaining to her why their words are wise. But she doesn't listen to ANYONE. Or if she does, she does her best to push the words aside and rush to her fucked up choices.
5. She does suicidal stunts just to hear his control freak ex-boyfriend's voice for a few segundos instead of trying to reach him for real.
6. This control freak boyfriend is trying to keep her away from THIS guy:
"I know what he did to you - and Bella, I would never do that to you."
"You need to hear the truth, Bella. Undestand all your options. And you need to know that I'm in pag-ibig with you. And I want you to choose me instead of him."
"You wouldn't have to change for me, Bella. Or say goodbyt to anybody. I, can give you madami than him. I mean he probably can't even halik you without hurting you. [puts her hand on his chest] Feel that? Flesh, and blood, and warmth."
.........AND SHE JUST SHAKES HER HEAD!
- Personality-wise Jacob's sweet and caring and quite stable too - and allows her to make her own choices even if he feels they're wrong.
- He tries to protect her without taking it to controlling degree.
- Physically he's human: soft, warm, alive, tanned. Extra point from being handsome.
- Her life wouldn't change because she could share her life witha all her loved ones and be her beautiful, alive herself.
- If she has the taste for danger and action, she would get that too with Jacob. He's a friggin' lycan/werewolf!
And she obviously loves Jacob as she makes out with him. But noooo. She can't wait to get back to and spend eternity as a blood-lusting corpse with her control freak "vampire" boyfriend for whom she'll have to abandone her family and friends. Back to the boyfriend who selfisshly wants to keep her away from good persons like Jacob!
She even punched Jacob in the face! I'm glad her hand broke! I know she did that because he kissed her without asking if she wanted to, but slapping him would've been enough a punishment. Punching a person in the face has somewhat a stonger/different tone to it. Slapping is saying "hoe dare you", punching in the face is madami of a beating up. He did not deserve downright a manuntok in a face, after all he'd just said.
She is utterly suicidal, selfish and mental in so many ways I can't even bother to count! Jacob might be the best thing that ever happened to her but she chooses practically the worst possible thing that could happen to her!
"It wasn't a choice between Jacob and you. It was a choice between who I should be and who I am." -Bella
^This line is practically saying: be yourself even if it means suicidal, selfish and mental. sa pamamagitan ng any means don't even try to get professional help.
I repeat; Bella sisne should be illegal.
But all this fucked up Bella crap makes me wonder, WHY is a great and nice guy like Jacob, in pag-ibig with a girl like Bella? Do the books explain it? I wouldn't be surprise if not, as this is Stephenie Meyer we're talking about...
MY TWILIGHT HISTORY IN NUTSHELL:
- "Twilight? Vampires? Cool" *listened to the audiobook* *half way thtough* "What the fuck? I thought they sinabi Bampira and not teenage girl highschool angst bad fanfiction crap?" Decided to never read the rest of the books.
- Watched the movie (for free) just to know what kind of a movie could be made out of that bad content.
- Watched New Mooon (for free) so I could laugh at it. But turned out it mostly annoyed me.
- Watched 'Eclipse' (for free) just because I pag-ibig werewolves, and I like the movies' disensyo of them and the mnovie Jacob's chatacter.
- Will watch Breaking Dawn (for free) to see what they'd make of the Bella giving birth scene. And in hopes that the actors have actually learned to act.
The only ones I can recall finding convincing and heartfelt in their roles are Alice's, Jasper's and especially Jacob's actors.