Critical Analysis of Twilight Quick "Twilight" Survey
Hey critical Twilight thinkers! I really need your help with a project for one of my college classes! I'm doing a literary and cultural study on popular young adult novels, and would like to know your thoughts on “Twilight” (just the first book) by taking a quick survey (see below). I really need participants between the ages of 12 and 18, but if you're older (or younger) you can take it as well. Thanks!!
This survey is designed to gather your thoughts on the novel “Twilight” (just the first book). Please answer both intro questions and all five survey questions fully and accurately. Answers should not just be “yes” or “no”, but should thoughtfully give your point of view. Thank you.
a) What is your name?
b) How old are you?
1) Briefly tell me what you thought about “Twilight”. (For example - Did you like it? Who was your favorite character? Would you read it again? Etc.)
2) Did you feel like you could relate to Bella at all? If so, in what ways?
3) If you were in Bella’s situation, would you have stayed with Edward or avoided him? Why?
4) Would a guy like Edward be your dream man? If so, explain why.
5) What did you feel was the main message or theme of the story?
Critical Analysis of Twilight 1 reply