Cry I Cry For My Pain

Young4ever19 posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 02:58AM
This is my last breath.I can't take it anymore.All those fights that my family are making is getting on my nerves lately.They always fight the same damn thing and i cry and pray for god to stop this noun sense before it'll get worse.I tried everything to stop them but they'll continue to argue and all.I wish i could sacrifice myself and never see them again.It feels like the death spirit destroyed my good spirit.It's destroying my life and my love.I'm scared as hell.I don't want my life to be ruin already.I'm afraid when the death spirit gets out of my system,something will go wrong and she's telling me bad things I need to complete and everything is just to much for me that i can't help myself.I've got to find my way to destroy her,but if I do destroy her,she'll find someone and teach me a lesson.I'm so damn scared.I cry and I always sit on the ledge of the window and wishing for something good instead of evil.I've been living all these years and yet there's no one to answer me.I feel like I'm invisible that people can go through me and people doesn't understand what I've been through all these years.
link

Cry No ang sumagot