Damon & Bonnie Bamon Paintings Contest

nansoula posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 02:47AM
Welcome Bamonators!
This contest is open to every artist who wants to participate. There will be a series of Contests. In each contest you will be given a theme to draw. You can draw using your computer or by hand.You then will have to let me know that you want to participate in this topic and shortly after that you will be given a deadline to post your entries as pictures here in the spot and in this topic of course. After all the entries for one theme are selected I will be posting a pick in wich every Bamonator will pick their favorite painting. There will be three winners in each Theme Competition. After all the competitions are over the first winners of all the previous comps will compete in a final pick for the best painting.

The Rewards:
Submiting an entry: 1 prop
Third Winner: 3 Props
Second Winner: 5 Props
First Winner: 10 Props
Ultimate Winner: 40 Props

The purpose of those competitions is to create a wider collection of Bamon Paintings for the Bamon community and of course to let the artists show their talent :)

COMPETITIONS LIST

First Theme Competition
THEME:Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
(It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.)

Second Theme Competition
STATUS: ANNOUNCEMENT: THE DEADLINE FOR THIS SECOND THEME COMPETITION ENDS IN MARCH 13 2012 (THIRD NEW DEADLINE DUE TO NOT ENOUGH PARTICIPANTS ENTERING)
THEME: Show Bamon ~ Your interpretation of their love/hate relationship in any scene of the second season.

Remember:
You can draw using your computer or by hand.
No photoshoping creating new images from scratch.

Now you have to tell me here that you wish to participate and shortly after that I will give you a reasonable deadline to post is as a picture here in the spot and here in this topic.
Feel free to ask me anything :)

------------------------------

WINNERS LIST
First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.
First Winner: dalringbear
Second Winner: Ds_Redbird23
Pick:link
------------------------
Further Instructions:
Not photoshoping creating new images from scratch.
 Welcome Bamonators! This contest is open to every artist who wants to participate. There will be a se
last edited on Feb 12, 2012 at 12:03AM

Damon & Bonnie 77 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nansoula said…
heart
Reserved
heart
Reserved

Now you have to tell me here that you wish to participate and shortly after that I will give you a reasonable deadline to post is as a picture here in the spot and here in this topic.

Mood: So excited I wish I could draw lol
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silvina19 said…
big smile
Ok i'm in! i will try to do my best :D i want to contribute too after all those amazing fanfics, vids and digital arts, i feel like i have to do something too and i want to do it for my fav pairing!!
big smile
Great hun I will inform you about the deadline when we will have more artists who want to enter :D. But hey you can start already remember First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hinata26 said…
Might have find something to sketch not 100 sure yet!
smile
οκ hun Ι willl inform you here about the deadline also remember First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple. XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darlingbear said…
heart
Hey, I think I'll try too :)
But that would be very good if you'd say all Round's themes (well, at least next theme), because for me that would be much easier, because one week I'm free and I have much time, and there are weeks, when I don't have time at all.
But this is just my opinion.:)

Nice Contest, by the way. I hope there will be more people who will participate:)
smile
Don't worry hun you'll know the the theme before the deadline starts just like now. I will inform you all about the deadline after we have some more participants. Reminder: First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ds_Redbird23 said…
smirk
Count me in, I will try to draw something :)
smile
Good luck I will soon Inform you all about the deadline. I don't know if there are gonna be any other members who want to join
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Wahinetoa said…
heart
Like darlingbear, I'm free some weeks and gone the next. But count me in too please lovely nansoula. :)
smile
great!! I will wait some more time in case someone shows up and will inform you all about the deadline don't you worry about the time I'll figure something out, bamon hugs
heart
Attention: I will have to inform you all that the deadline starts today and will be over in one week. By the 6th of July you must have uploaded your art in the spot as a picture and of course in this topic in order to participate to the contest. Note that everyone who wishes to enter even though they hadn't showed their interest before this reply of mine can also enter following the same deadline. So good luck everyone!!! So to sum it up the First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple(It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.), is on until July the 6th. Try not to delay the contest.

Also as requested I also inform you that > Second Theme Competition: Show Bamon ~ Your interpretation of their love/hate relationship in any scene of the second season.
smile
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here. Enjoy the competition!!!
worried
Not sure if I'm doing this right *newbie waves* but here's my try. :)
 Not sure if I'm doing this right *newbie waves* but here's my try. :)
smile
Hun is your entry a drawing by you or is it a photoshoped montage of pictures? This is critical in order to accept your entry (which is lovely btw ) Please answer me :)
blush
sorry, just saw your post! It's not traditional art, no. It's photomanipped, then I've painted over it in a paint programme by handmouse. All my stuff is done this way. Hope the entry is still valid. If not; it's cool. :)
hmmm
so you painted over the already existing photo?
kiss
I have explained to you clearly that it has to be traditional
yes you can use your computer to draw but traditional not over other pics
Im so sorry but in order to be fair I can;t accept your entry I will give you prop for your time (as Nancy, not as the one that organizes the comp) and I want to encourage you to make an entry as the one I explained xoxoxo

link

Wahinetoa picked Yes I would love to draw something for them:
Is it traditional art or can it be digital? How long would we have to complete it? Between work and RL it might take a while.. but I love the idea of a challenge!
posted 6 days ago.

nansoula said:
it will include traditional art not photoshoping creating new images from scratch. Don't worry you will have time to prepair them I will make reasonable rules. I almost have it in my mind how it will be. We need more artists though
-----------------------------------------­---­--
it has to be done from scraatch Im sorry
heart
Oops. Never read the rules properly, my fault entirely. It's cool, if it's traditional by hand then I bow to better. :D We've groovy talent here. Apologies. Good luck all!
So for the last time :D did you follow that: it will include traditional art not photoshoping creating new images from scratch.
and that
You can draw using your computer or by hand.??
here link you said that

I completely understand. Yes, it's painted by me.. but the lens flare (golden flare where their arms meet) is a special effect. Everything else is mine.

--------------
so i need a clear answer frim you know
big smile
fanpop didn't show me your reply before the previous two of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways I strongly encourage you to participate with traditional Paintings!!!
And thanks for taking the time anyways :P your almost-entry is very beautiful hand painted or not!
*face down* By computer, using the mouse. (moved by my hand, hence hand/mouse and not by pen/tablet)
*shrugs*
It is not done by special filters or anything like that, to make it a painting, if that's what you mean.

EDIT: Fanpop is messing up the replies! Thanks, nan. I'm only good on computer painting, but I'll certainly cheer for the others! Night all.
well it's not bad to use the mouse!!!!!!!! it's bad to use a photo of ian and kat and paint over it i really try to communicate here with you
I drew and painted over the photo.
ok now officially I cannot accept it. sorry
smile
This is my first time submitting something in a contest, so I hope I'm suppose to submit it here? I don't know how to paint so hope this drawing is okay. This was a lot of funny, I haven't drawn since I was 16 years old lol.
big smile
don't worry hun it's gonna be awesome :)Yes in order to participate you have to add the picture here. But please also add it to the spot to support our spot :) plus that would be needed cause in the pic I will make for the comps I will add the links of each entry so that fans can make comments to you instantly and give you feedbacl. So to sum it up, upload it here and also in the spot as a pic. And good luck!
heart
Hey, can I upload my painting tomorrow???
Because I have some issues with Damon. This is really hard to paint his ring LOL ;DDD
But tommorow I'll post it :)
big smile
the deadline ends tomorrow so you will be just fine
blush
Okay Noboby laugh, please........I tried :(
 Okay Noboby laugh, please........I tried :(
smile
Thank you so much for your entry. Are you kidding me its great.Me I can't even draw a circle :p. I appreciate vey much that you took the time to enter, your props are on the way :)
heart
Ok, I know that Damon doesn't look like REAL Damon at all, but I don't have time to redraw him...He was the hardest person I've ever painted XDDD
 Ok, I know that Damon doesn't look like REAL Damon at all, but I don't have time to redraw him...He w
don't worry hun it looks great. Thank you very much for entering, soon I will post your props :)
plus remember "First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple.

It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look."

smile
ATTENTION: Bamon Paintings Contest ~ Extending the deadline for more entries to be accepted!
Reminder: First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as a couple. You can draw using your computer or by hand. It may be book or show Bamon or your own personal idea of how they look.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas monny1emano said…
when is the deadline? (:
big smile
the deadline is over!
Sorry monny1emano I just saw your question

I will post the pick so that we can have the first winner.
Thank you girls for participating. I will post your one prop for participating in your walls really soon. Thanks for taking part in this!!!
big smile
Second Theme Competition: Show Bamon ~ Your interpretation of their love/hate relationship in any scene of the second season.

Remember:

Mood: EXCITED!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Desara said…
Hey, can i join?
big smile
Of course you can I will inform you ehwn the deadline begins and ends hun!!!

I'm in again, because I love pait. But paint Bamon - ohhh, this is HUGE pleasure.:) But this week I'm so busy :///
smile
Don't worry tou will have more than a week since the first comp is on for 5 more days. And the new deadline will start after the first competition is over!
heart
The first Theme Competition is over!!!

And we have a winner!!!! Darlingbear!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Here is the pick for the first theme competition.
link
dalringbear will get 10 props and with this pic will participate in the ultimate pick later
and Ds_Redbird23 will get 5 props as second winner!!!
thank you very much ladies.
Time for the new round!
 The first Theme Competition is over!!! First Theme Competition: Your potrayal of Bonnie and Damon as
smile
Second Theme Competition: Show Bamon ~ Your interpretation of their love/hate relationship in any scene of the second season.

Remember:

Desara already showed her interest and darlingbear said she was busy one week ago.
Let's see who is interested??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Desara said…
Mine :)
 Mine :)
smile
Thank you for taking part :)
big smile
Update on rewards:
First Theme Competition winners:
First Winner: dalringbear 10 props sent
Second Winner: Ds_Redbird23 5 props sent
thank you ladies for taking part in this :D
crying
we need more participants :(