Damon & Bonnie OMG Bamon fans Bonnie's Mum Possibly The Original Witch?

DamonsLilBird posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 05:46PM
Ive been wandering this before TVDS3 started when the writers said Bonnie will be thrown into Stefan/Klaus bromance this season. Wouldnt it be likely because of a dark family secert being revealed at last? Bonnie's Mum the Original witch which means (LOL) that Bonnie and Klaus are distant realaties. Funny huh mates? This will give us Bamon fans some juicy stories for our girl, and possiblily couple when Damon finds out he's gonna flip (hopefully). Damon needs to cut the bull and leave Elame sorry butt. What do you think about these possiblites mates?
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 05:58PM

Damon & Bonnie 13 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas skins-01-fan said…
Wow! I never thought of it like that before. Sounds like it could happen. It would be awesum if Bonnie got a decent storyline this season involving Stefan/Klaus and possibly Damon that's if he stops following Elena around like a lost puppy. I can't wait to see Bonnie's mum.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kindhiya3 said…
smile
i though about the same things DamonsLilBird...im happy to see our though are similar about that mate
anyway i can't wait either to see bonnie's mum...and im pretty sure she 'll be the vamp witch they talked about...because her mom got a big secret...and abandonned her...we don't know why...so maybe this is the reason...because she's a vampire
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jazzywazzy08 said…
surprise
I was thinking the same thing....though that wouldn't make Bonnie and Klaus relatives it would put her in his orbit...I am not absolutely certain that the Original Witch is dead. I know she can communicate with the dead but obviously you don't have to be dead to do that and Gloria did say that a witch can slow down their aging process and she would be powerful enough to do it. I can't wait until she comes so we can figure it out. But even if the Original Witch isn't Bonnie's mom I think that Bonnie is probably and direct discendent of her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LuCe60bis said…
big smile
Original Witch = Bonnie's mum ? OMG i think i would die of happiness !
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kurenai24 said…
Uhm I don't think thats plausible, since Klaus and Rebekah both watched her die....or killed her, and Rebekah is the one who took the original witch's necklace.....probably from her cold dead body.

Uhm and even if the original witch happened to be Bonnie's mom that still wouldn't make Klaus and her related in any way because if I'm not mistaken Klaus said the original witch hated him or something along those lines.....plus they already casted Klaus's mother.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jazzywazzy08 said…
Yeah I don't think the Original witch is Klaus' mother I don't know where that idea came from. I really do think that Bonnie's family is decended from the Original Witch though...its the only way I could could think of tying her to the Originals story.
^Exactly, I think Bonnie's family is related to the original witch as well....though I don't think her mother is the original witch.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ginbell84 said…
I would so Love If Bonnie is Descended from The Original Witch That could be a Good Story Line and Give more Family History to Bonnie
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DamonsLilBird said…
laugh
Kindhiya Bamon fans always think alike LOl and thank everyone for the postie feedback even if Bonnie's mum isnt the Original witch I have a feeling, Bonnie is still kin to the witch herself. NOw if Bonnie's mum is the witch like most think then were gonna have one bloody feast upon our hands!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tigerlily888 said…
heart
PLLLLEASE BE REAL! For Bonnie's mum to be a witch and a original one at that!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ducky8abug4u said…
smile
If Bonnie's mother or father are descendants of the original witch, I'd like to know how her bloodline was passed down from generation to generation; considering that part of her lineage intersects an ugly chapter in American history, slavery.

I would've loved to have watched where the original witch's family traveled, settled in and to whom they married or had an affair with throughout each successive generation.
Can I just say the the Original witch being Klaus's mother felt like such a rip off.....

I just can not fathom why is it Esther....a chick who was one of many witches.....why is it Esther's the one who gets to call herself "The Original Witch" How does she get that title....because her bloodline was certainly not something most of the witches recieved, considering the fact that most of the witches on here are black and JP said that most of them are black because of a long or shared bloodline.

I'm just not liking that title, I get why Klaus and Elijah and Rebekah are "The Originals" being that they were the first vampires ever created.....but yeah I don't see how Esther is an Original of anything tbh.

And I guess Bonnie is related to Ayana.....

So how the hell is Bonnie front and centered now?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ducky8abug4u said…
smile
That's a good question. Why would Esther assume the lofty position of being 'the original witch,' when there were others in her company who were older and more powerful? Why would she, living or dead, even claim to be 'the original,' if there were others before her? Methinks Esther Klaus was tripping on her own ego!

Here's my theory: The origins of witchcraft (in TVD verse) did not stem from Esther if, in fact, she needed another witch's talisman to enact a spell. Esther's talents were mere parlor tricks compared to Ayana's vast powers.

Seeing as Ayana was much more powerful and of African descent, I'd say the original witch stemmed from her ancestry. Think back to Egypt or ancient African tribes such as the Shamans. They say Africa is the continent where homo sapiens originated. It's only reasonable to assume that the original witch came from Ayana's ancestry, not Esther's.

Also, the way in which Ayana was depicted is disturbing. When the writers are presented with the opportunity to showcase an ethnic character as anything other than the magical, mystical black friend, they instead opted for a route used by many science fiction/fantasy writers. I don't think TVD's writers and co are as progressive as I would have liked to believe.