Damon & Elena 4x07 Speculations (may include spoilers)

headstrongshiho posted on Nov 17, 2012 at 04:56AM
I'm dying to know what's going to happen. & I wanna know what everyone's thinking!

Well, first, the DE dance still, they're definitely in a different outfit. So, does that takes place after MMF or before MMF? My guess is before, because the fireplace is light up, so I guess that takes place at night, which means that scene would be after the dance.

There're somethings that are bothering me though
1) Elena's face when she says "we need to talk" and when Damon glances over at her. It seems stiff, I wonder if it's because she's nervous? or because something else happened?

2) Stelena still. They're not getting back together, that I AM SURE OF. But she looked worried and then she turned around to see Damon. Doesn't necessarily means it's a bad thing, it's just..something is definitely UP

3) Will they have sex? personally i hope it doesn't happen so fast, but i wouldn't be against it, because what's to hate with DEx? I trust the writers won't fuck DE up after so much build up.

What do you guys think is going to happen to DE? I don't think it's going to be an easy road for them, and i hope it's not easy, because i think i may be enjoying those build up too much haha. & remember they're casting for a hunter right? It's said that the hunter knows a lot about damon but doesn't know how strongly he feels for elena.
well, if they're a couple by then, he'd sure know that he feels for her. so I guess they're not one by the hunter appears.
but seriously i need to know what others are thinking.
DE is all i've been thinking about.

Damon & Elena 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas myheartisyours said…
meh
I hope they don't rush the sex ether, though I wouldn't complain. It would suck if Elena regretted it and Damon and Elena would lose some of the bond they have been building up for a while. Maybe they could just have a really hot and heavy make out scene with the usual cock blocking and then later on it will seem a little less rushed.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for Delena as I have been waiting for 3 and a half years and I'm sure that the writers won't give us what we want that easily.