Damon & Elena GOODBYE ELENA GILBERT!

loveofdelena posted on May 14, 2015 at 01:45PM
hey everyone. as we all know, the main protagonist Elena Gilbert is leaving the show. and i for one think that she has been a credit too this show, and to us as a fandom. so in tribute to her character, i have created this this page as i thank you to her. to say farewell. feel free to express your sadness and gratitude at her departure. and to thank her for giving us six wonderful years of her journey, and for delena.

Damon & Elena 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teampetrova said…
What pissed me of the most is that there are lots of people who are sadder because of Kai's exit than Elena's! Can you imagine that?? I liked Kai at the beginning, he looked like a interesting villain but than he destroyed everyone's happiness: Luke, Liv, Jo, babies, they are all dead because of him, Elena is in a coma, Alaric, Damon and Tyler lost their loves and witchpires are in MF and it's all his fault. I respect that people can love different characters but I can't understand how can anyone choose a sociopath who's been on show for 15 episodes over the protagonist of the story. I'm also mad that Lily&Enzo and Bamon had screentime since it was supposed to be only and only Elena's episode.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
tongue
It was the same with Kol, :P They were like: Oh my god, I hate Jeremy, he killed Kol. Like, wtf, you've known the guy for 5 minutes, get a grip. I mean, they say we're shipping Delena for Ian's pretty eyes, but Ian's pretty eyes can't keep me here when they don't have Nina's reflection in them. They only like these villainy characters because they're hot. Period.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
tongue
It was the same with Kol, :P They were like: Oh my god, I hate Jeremy, he killed Kol. Like, wtf, you've known the guy for 5 minutes, get a grip. I mean, they say we're shipping Delena for Ian's pretty eyes, but Ian's pretty eyes can't keep me here when they don't have Nina's reflection in them. They only like these villainy characters because they're hot. Period.