Damon & Elena damon & elena fans pagtitip. chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9501-9550 of 14056

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sunbathe said…
I would say on the Stactus spot here.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katie15 said…
big smile
Did you two check out that pick?
I did. Voted on it as well. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DeanandDamon said…
okay i guess I will.
katie ur talking about the pick of which couple will happen in season 2 and ppl said bamon cause they live in lala land?
Yeah, I haven't been on the Stactus spot in ages... I actually unsubscribed to that spot {don't kill me lol} because I wanted to limit my groups when I had about a million lol.
laugh
Yeah and I don't know why, but it kinda annoys me that people picked Delena. Are people insane?! Obviously Delena aren't gonna become an item next season lol.
^ Yeah, it kind of annoys me too.
It annoys me even more that people are picking Bamon, because even Delena has a better chance than them next season.
People are answering with their favorite couple rather than what the question is actually asking...
you have like a million groups? lol!
do you go on stuff other than spots vd related?
idk maybe ppl honestly believe that damon and bonnie will get together in like 3 episodes. hey it happened for stelena? lol!
I agree Nicole. It's like when I made that pick about who do you think Tyler's love interest will be and the majority of people that were voting, were voting for their favourite pairing, it's ridiculous. Why people don't read the question is beyond me.

Yes I do Sara ;) I'm surprised you aren't part of the Supernatural spot lol.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
big smile
Hello Everyone!
Hows it going?
Oh b/c im terrified of spnt fans lol!

Hey resha!
laugh
Hey Resha, what's up?

Sara, what's wrong with Supernatural fans?
Lol but you are one Sara!

Hey Resha. :)
Hey mum! How u?
So whats everyone chattin bout?
What pick?
I dont really watch supernatural...but ive watched bits and bobs of it and I have to say im in love with Dean Winchester!!!
"I'm Batman"

Lol he makes me laugh so hard and plus he is HAWTE!
Guys, Jeremy is supposed to get an unexpected love interest this season... do you think it's Caroline?
^ I doubt it.
Maybe it will be Meredith once she is introduced?
I dont think it'll be Caroline...shes with Matt and she should stay with Matt. I think the New girl will be Jeremy's love interest. But hopefully she wont die :)
i know i am a spnt fan but there are so many crazy fangrls out there. resha you must watch all of spnt to really appreciate dean winchester!!!
is that true? in one of the interview jeremy asked if he will get a love interest who wont die. julie and kevin were like yeah maybe but shes probably gonna die.
I really can't see that happening. I mean, for JP/KW to say he's getting an "unexpected romance if it's done right" must mean it's someone on the show already. Three options come to mind... Tyler but we know he's gonna be with Bonnie or Caroline or a new girl, Bonnie who again I think will be with Tyler anyway and then that leaves Caroline who's relationship with Matt is on the rocks anyway because he's obviously still all for Elena.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think it would be cute if hes with caroline. she's like the older girl who's best friends with elena so maybe they'd keep the relationship a secret. he's all depressed so she can help cheer him up. matt and caroline are a little yawn. beside matt is in love with mrs. flowers.
Mattlowers ftw! :D
lmao yeah but Mrs. Flowers isn't on the show *yet*...

And I agree, I think Jeremy and Caroline would be quite cute together and it definately can be seen as "unexpected".
and we all know they are dating in real life!
Well I don't know if dating is the right word... but hooking up, definitely! xD
wtvr it is- it has jeremy blushing! did u seem him at comic con all embarrassed when he was asked whod he prefer to date bonnie or caroline and he said caroline and e/o was like awww!!! and he was like next question.
But yeah, it might be Meredith when she comes into the show... when exactly does she come into it? But I wouldn't really see that as unexpected...
laugh
I know I saw that. Seriously though, I'm actually starting to like the idea of Jeremy and Caroline lol.
Caremy or Jaroline? :)
I like Jaroline! i really like them..i actually thought of them together awhile ago just never took it seriously.
laugh
Caremy sounds adorable lol.
I think it's either a new girl or Caroline, but it would be more interesting if it was Caroline...
I know me too! b/c on the show just having 2 regular human beings together is kind of boring so if ur gonna do it- let them be different and exciting. matt and caroline would be great on any other show but this is a vampire show so its not gonna work.
and what do u guys think of this vanessa character? im hoping shes just there to get elena jealous lol!
big smile
I think something is probably gonna happen between Damon and her lol... and me too, Elena jealous and come to that Damon jealous as well is awesome XD
laugh
Yeah we need a proper human relationship on the show to balance things out, but Catt is too boring. Ceremy on the other hand, would spice things up for sure! Here's me with my fingers crossed they will happen.

But if I get my delicious Delena scenes and if Tonnie does happen, then I will forgive the writers if Ceremy doesn't happen.
Its part of damon's charm how he flirts with every woman. so yeah id like to see that (being of course not a serious relationship) and then elena will for some reason hate vanessa. i mean its about time we get jealous elena!
So far I'm really just shipping Delena. I like the idea of Jaroline/Cermey and tonnie but dont ship them yet. but b/c i like the idea of them- i want to see it happen.
laugh
Tonnie is going to blow everyone's mind when {hopefully} they happen.

As for Ceremy, I only like the idea at the moment, but Tonnie I'm in love with lol. Things certainly seem to lead but to it happening anyway.
I really want michael trevino to get a bigger role cause he seems like a really cool guy. i remember freaking out when they showed his eyes in the finale- i was like yay werewolf!!! its so exciting!
big smile
Yeah season two is supposed to focus A LOT on Tyler. Apparently we won't see him transform into a werewolf till like episode 7/8 though, which is good, it gives a little build up XD
Ahh i really cant wait!

i have to go now teach my sister how to drive lol! see ya!
kiss
Cyahh DD.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laurik2007 said…
big smile
hy I'm back!

What's new
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nibylandija said…
surprise
Did you guys see link?!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laurik2007 said…
But this is good news...right?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Teamdamon33 said…
sad
No it's not Lau! :(