Damon & Elena damon & elena fans pagtitip. chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10051-10100 of 14056

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katie15 said…
laugh
i guess the publishers want a sweet, safe, predictable ending. the series is young adult so maybe they think the teens today wont be able to handle a delena ending. the only ending teens can handle is a "edward-bella" like relationship. well i would like to give those publishers a piece of my mind. i did not waste years of my life invested in this couple just to have them broken apart b/c some dumb publishers are freakin morons!

lmao I agree. Besides, everyone I know hates Twilight type endings now roflmao
big smile
Dani that sounds amazing XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShadowSouls said…
big smile
"SS youre here!!! "

Yes, now that I know this is where you and Kate call home lol
You guys were my faves on CW
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DeanandDamon said…
Wow thats amazing! i love how you brought up all three of my favorite guys! i hope she appreciates these emails. she deserves them. i know in my heart she wants to pair elena with damon. why then would she turn stefan into a creepy robot who hardily appears in the books at all? why would she continue the series after all these years when she has the nightworld series she didnt finish and adult books that she dreams to write? she may be pressured to release more books to the vd series then she wants but she did want to continue the story for a reason and thats to give damon and elena the happy ending they deserve.
hmmm
@Kate I wrote a long email, I hope she answers back. Although like I told you, I dont know what she replies back to and what she doesnt
aww! you were my fave too! thats why i was so sad we barely talk anymore. when the season starts up again where do you think we are all gonna be? now that we all dont talk on the cw boards anymore- we are all separated either on twitter, fanpop, vd.net...
I agree Sara..but the emails have me doubting a little. Maybe thats what she wants though? If we are cockier then we already are maybe Stelena wont buy the books..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Heyyyy Everyone...
worried
You guys were my faves on CW

Aww you were mine too! It's sad that we don't all speak anymore...
i want to email s/o else i like...who else can i email lol? im on a high!
laugh
but the emails have me doubting a little. Maybe thats what she wants though? If we are cockier then we already are maybe Stelena wont buy the books..

I agree, but I need Midnight to come out already! It's killing me not knowing the ending, I have to read fanfiction to make me feel better!
big smile
@Sara, just let me know where you guys are and Ill be there. I like to chat with like minded fans "Stefan is an idiot,Justin Bieber sucks" you know? I am mainly on the VD.net boards because thats where Julie goes to read fan comments. So I make an appearance there
well she has to worry more that delena fans wont buy her books b/c we are her biggest fanbase but it just so weird that the second time around when she knew i was a delena fan- she suddenly opened up so much more. i think in her heart she deeply wants this. will it happen? idk- lets see if she gets pressured too much or not.
hey resha! hows it goin?
big smile
This is the second time one of my favourite authors has given me a reply... when I facebooked one of my other favourite authors she gave me a reply and TWICE. Because I asked her two different things on two different occasions XD
hahaha i know julie goes on vd.net but you have to be so careful what you say on those boards. i love insulting stefan-its just part of my nature lol!
who is your other favorite author katie?

but lj smith just means the world to me b/c her books are like family heirlooms in my family! my sister was freaking out when she found out lj smith wrote me back twice. we treasure her books lol!
Lemme see...Im gowing bored and impatient and I dont do bored and impatient!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
laugh
I've said it before and I will say it again...

IF SE is end game and SHE was the one that chose this ending for Elena, then I won't be happy about it, but I will respect it. If SE are end game because of the publishers, then I won't respect her and I will never read anymore trash by harper collins is it?
Thats what I dont understand, she HAS to know that Delena is the most popular. Unless she lives under a rock..but I dont think she does. :O) I thought it was interesting she said she was thinking of changing the ending. So maybe its Stelena and you gave her a change of heart..I hope so.
laugh
Paige Toon XD I don't know whether you have heard her? Her books are amazing.. kinda cheesy in parts but not dragged out cheesy like SE.
wink
Harper Teen
oh right ur not very patient lol...what are you waiting for?
big smile
^^^I hope so too!
laugh
So maybe its Stelena and you gave her a change of heart..I hope so.

So basically, if DE is end game, it's down to us! rofl
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laurik2007 said…
big smile
wow great e-mail ShadowSould
Im waiting for a damn reply!!!

BTW Sara, any luck with the publisher/editor info?
i really want to email harperteen. me and resha were discussing this. i want to ask them respectively to give lj smith the freedom to write what she wants. i dont think they will listen but i do want them to know that her fans do want a delena ending and it should be lj smith's choice to what the ending should be. not theirs!
big smile
I agree Sara. I'm in if you find the info XD
i dont think little old me could change her mind but maybe together we can convince her how loyal delena fans are and how much we support her!

paige toon? never heard of her. any books in particular u recommend?
all i found was an email to harpercollins. harperteen is a branch off harpercollins. also harper teen has a twitter account but i dont think that wud work as much as a email would.
laugh
Yeah I think she's an English author because a lot of the language is English rather than American but yeah... you have to read the first one first because each book has a little bit of what the previous books characters are up to XD First one is called "Lucy in the sky" XD It's chick lit
"wow great e-mail ShadowSouls"

Thank You

@Sara & Kate Heres the info on Harper
link

@HotDamonicon ;oP I am waiting for a reply from LJ and very impatient as well :O(
Sara you should try to sent them an e-mail or something...i hate that the publishers are pressuring her:(
Maybe you could email harpercollins and ask them for the email for harperteen?
laugh
Oh right lol ahhhhh what should I email??
tongue
OOPS!! Heres their RIGHT email

link
so katie who do u want w/ lucy- james or nathan?
laugh
I can't tell you that! I know what happens roflmao
oh my gosh how did u find that email? im sending an email right now!
laugh
What are you emailing Sara? I don't know what to put! lol
btw did you vote?

link
Yeah I voted. Glad to see Damon is still winning, I don't see Angel as "hot" at all.
oooh i gave them a piece of my mind!
laugh
Sara what should I email?
oh and i voted!

well katie i basically said how much of a fan i am....then i said how it has come to my attention that the publishers have been pressuring her. i mentioned that her biggest fanbase are delena but i would be okay with a stefan and elena ending if it came from lj smith and not b/c she was pressured. i wrote her series became famous b/c of her and they should give her freedom to write whatever she wants....things like that but i obviously phrased e/t better lol!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sunbathe said…
Hey everyone :)
hey nicole! i want to talk w/ you but now i have to go for a little. great timing huh! maybe u wanna email harperteen and yell at them? lol!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sunbathe said…
Aww... well maybe we with both be on at the same time later.
Why would I email Harperteen and yell at them? xD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
laugh
I've nearly finished my email! I don't know how to finish it off though...

Is this okay so far?

I am a big fan of LJ Smith's book series "The Vampire Diaries" and it has come to my attention that you have been pressurising the author into making Stefan and Elena as end game. I just wanted to say I think it's a big mistake to do this as not only is the Damon and Elena fanbase BIGGER, but also you will be losing customers who will buy the book than gaining them; we want an ending that the author sees fit, otherwise we will be able to see how much she isn't passionate about the ending. LJ Smith is the person that made these books really popular and she needs to be the one to finish the series. Trying to force her to make an ending she doesn't like just so you can make more money is disgusting and I for one won't be reading anymore books that are published by you if the ending was because of what you wanted instead of the author's own wishes.

Don't you think more people will buy the books if LJ Smith chose the ending? Wouldn't people feel the ending is more believeable? I understand you want as much money as possible, but I find this horrible that