Damon & Elena Why I pag-ibig Delena together

SoulSister posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 03:33AM
Alright, I don't think I'll offend anyone here considering I'm in the Delena spot. But just in case, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion :)

One reason is really simple: Stelena is BORING. Seriously, it's like one boring person with another boring person. Newsflash Stelena fans: boring people equals a boring couple. Paul and Nina have no chemistry what-so-ever playing these two, and they remind me of a brother and sister pair.

Reason Two: They bring out the best in each other. Damon brings out the fun in Elena, and Elena brings out the humanity in Damon. Elena acts more like her old, funloving self when she's with Damon, and Damon isn't a bloodthirsty killer when he's with Elena. Plus, Ian said that Elena is the ONLY one that can bring out Damon's humanity. Sorry Bamon fans!

Reason Three: It's so stereotypical for Elena to end up with Stefan. The Prince Charming-like guy gets the girl... AGAIN. I think things need to be shaken up a bit. Come on, let the bad boy get love! I mean, not everyone can be a goody-two-shoes. (I still love you Stefan, but come on, liven up!)

Reason Four: Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev have AMAZING chemistry, while when she's with Paul Wesley, it looks flat. Like I said before, they remind me of a brother and sister pair, not two people in love.

Plus, I think Stefan should be with Katherine. I love Stefan too, and think he deserves love, just NOT with Elena. Katherine makes Stefan fun, interesting, and dare I say it, a bit risky. Without her, he tends to be a stick in the mud. And Elena hasn't made him fun or funny once. Lexi did, but then she died :( Katherine is the only one left that can bring out Stefan's fun side, which he oh-so-desperately needs.
last edited on Aug 21, 2010 at 10:42PM

Damon & Elena 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SpuffyDelena said…
Great stuff :]

I'm gonna start with your 'part one' While I agree that they are quite a boring couple (and they remind me of brother/sister as well. The chemistry they share is very brotherly/sisterly. One reason I can't get behind Stelena) I don't think that Nina and Paul have no chemistry. They just have no chemistry..or they don't have the 'right' chemistry...when they play Stefan, and Elena. Stefan is completely different around Katherine (and they have the RIGHT kinda chemistry together.) Stefan is more animated, more lively with Katherine. His broody nature that's he's so fond of doesn't rear it's ugly head and with Katherine he actually shows some sort of emotion (though it is anger - that's a start. Anger essentially equals passion)

I fully agree with reasons two and three (and half of reason four) Nian has without a doubt the best chemistry I've seen between a pairing since SMG and JM (Spuffy)

I don't think Stefan and Lexi had chemistry romantically (which is how it was suppose to be portrayed so I guess job well done) but I agree w/ your Steferine theories. Overall Stefan is a one dimensional character, where as Damon has layers upon layers. The two characters are on different levels and can't really be compared.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinions :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katie15 said…
big smile
Completely agree with your reasons :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas epicdelena4ever said…
well u said it all!!! lmao!! pretty much everything i was thinking!

oh and i also LOVE the forbidden couples!