Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3418

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deluv said…
Agree Girl. She doesn't respect people's opinions. Otherwise she wouldn't be calling us a cult for shipping DE
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas traceypharm said…
angry
Grrrrr.. Everytime I post pick questions about Damon and Elena , some chick has to the do the same with Bamon questions. I am not trying to start a frickin war! On all three spots I belong to. I don't want to reply with questions of my own, but I feel obligated to defend DE !! It's getting frickin annoying.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anna_JH said…
Ha, she actually said Damon's feelings for Elena are selfish?

Well I guess we're all guilty of being selfish in that case. You can NOT help who you develop feelings for... that's just life....

... she's such an idiot.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas _VivalaVida_ said…
^ Yeah, she even says that Damon is just obsessed with Elena and that Bonnie will be the one opening his eyes and yadda yadda craps.
Besides, I truly believe that that girl is a little bipolar. I mean really, sometimes you see her bitching like crazy coming to say that Ian is a pedophile, that Delena fans are retarded people, and then she apologizes and says that she just speaks her mind (what in the actual fuck? if this is speaking your mind then you better stay quiet for the love of everyone). Or sometimes you see her dreaming like crazy inventing things like "Bamon is endgame" "Bamon is epic" and all the shits that she likes so much writing in her delusional articles, and then she posts on her tumblr that she's a lot pessimistic about her ships and that she hates this fandom. Again, bipolar much?!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas epicdelena4ever said…
^ i agree.she is SO bipolar. I'm just saying SHE KNOWS that bamon will never ever happen so she makes up crazy shit in her head. It's the only way she is sane. telling her self that bamon is actually gonna happen lol. I think she needs an intervention she's on some bamon crack.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaLove1 said…
LMAO seriously my BD fan is tired of her bipolar attitude about Bamon, "Either you ship them or you don't." Sooo true!!! She's not a true BD shipper at all....she's a fake. And I hear that she hates on Elena too. She's not SE or BD shipper. She's a full time DE hater and that's all she'll ever be.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
tongue
I think she's not even a real TVD fan for that matter. She just wants to get attention and she's getting it unfortunately.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizzie_jo5 said…
crying
Awwwwww:*(
Nina said Elena loves Stefan and not Damon:*(
Gonna cry:(
I know it's true but hearing it makes it more real;(
If I don;t hear it I can at least pretend it's not true:(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaluv said…
kiss
thats bullshit, cuz she loves him but not enough to spend 4ever with him and she loves him but not enough to keep from falling in love with his brother. if thats what she thinks love is then she was right when she told stefan shes only 17 and she really doesnt know what love is. in other words to me this translates as yes she loves him but shes not IN love with him. that's reserved for damon
elena doesn't know who she loves right now. If she TRULY loved stefan she wouldn't have gotten into bed with damon. and she didnt even know stefan had given himself up yet. SHE kissed him by herself. SO yeah she may not be in love with damon yet. But maybe she needs to re-evaluate how in love she really is with stefan.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaLove1 said…
I agree! Elena will love Damon soon....but i fear we may have to wait until the end of the show for them to REALLY be a couple...but it'll be worth it because that equals endgame. Ian said himself that he wants Elena to be with Damon but not before season 6.
smile
Do you guys think he knows about how big Delena's fanbase is? It seems like his ideas are right on par with ours regarding Damon and Elena's couplehood. I think a lot or most of us agree that the six season is where it's at.
Do we know for sure if that VD is only going to have six seasons? I know that the cast are guaranteed six years, but that doesn't always mean that is how long a series lasts. I would be okay with that, as long as there is a Delena endgame.
^ Yeah, DE build-up is amazing and I hope it's worth it, honestly. That in the end the writers won't fool us with cheesy and predictable SE endgame..I love Ian, he's such a DE shipper and he's even right. I still want the build-up, the struggle, the guilt..and in the end (so season 6) just not being able to stay away from each other because they love each other so much = Delena endgame.
I enjoy the journey and I'll always think that is epic, but I can't help saying that if they weren't endgame all this would be wasted.
^^^ true the journey is awesome but it would be waste without the endgame
Yeah, it would've been all for nothing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkdoll59 said…
it will be horrible if DE are not endgame
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TVD_rocks said…
smirk
Yeah, I know! But at least we CAN have some hope because we don't need to make manips to show how awesome our couple is! I mean I don't wanna point my finger at someone...and at least we can admit that we never know which couple will be endgame....However, I still believe in DE endgame so much otherwise it would be just wrong...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas damonlover97 said…
angry
^yep, I agree. SE/BD aren't the epic love stories of the show/books and they'll never be.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katie15 said…
1. Elena DOES love Stefan and not Damon AT THE MOMENT.
2. IF Stelena are end game, I can say 100% that Bamon WON'T be.
hahahahah some bamon fan copied a response i wrote on the TVD couples spot on the bamon wall.
Okay I'm going to post here what I posted in a a JP tweet pic haha.. Guys I think that we all need to chillax when it comes to JP. Lol. So many times I got angry with her, but you know I came to the conclusion that the writers can say all they want, really, even that they've seen pigs flying..but what about how you show it?! Why if SE are such this epic couple, both season finales were DE-centered and Stefan almost as a shadow? I can't say in the future, but both finales proved me that, and if even S3 finale will be DE-centered then I'll be 100% sure that DE are going to be endgame. I truly hope that in their minds isn't all SE soulmates and those crappy things, or that at least they've changed idea b/c believe me I'm a hardcore Kevin Williamson fan from the beginning, I love everything he's done! I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream saga, Dawson's Creek..and now TVD. So I can't hide that if SE are going to be endgame, I'll be pissed and disappointed big time because I have such so much fate in KW as a writer. He's a genius, really. And even though JP has less power on TVD, even if she's still a ex. producer, I'll try not to take what she says too seriously. She loves to surprise the audience, and in the past she retweeted DE videos and said that for her it makes completely sense the large amount of the DE fanbase...then tell me about it. Why she never replies to SE fans confirming them that SE are soulmates and those shits..? I don't know, I first am quite pessimistic sometimes and get to think that just MAYBE, the writers are using DE popularity but will always feel protective towards SE (as you could think of JP in the tweet. Like she meant "Never gonna get it because Elena is Stefan's..)..but really, if they're going to fool and make fun of Delena fans like that they'll be hated and disprected as writers like forever. LOL, Delena fanbase is HUGE and if they're smart enough they won't fool us.
Even if I obviously don't like seeing her saying this 'joke', come on, I perfeclty know that it was such a ludicrous joke, maybe she could avoid things like that b/c some people don't like them, but still it was a joke and she's even said it! Like.."Okay peeps don't take what I say seriously. Obviously they are going to happen eventually so don't yell at me, okay?!"

Plus I've noticed that she releases more interviews of KW, so she and her thoughts are obvs more exposed.
^agree

but also if the writers are stupid to bulid up DE and as u said 2 fianles centred towards them just to give us SE in the end. I hope they know NO ONE will EVER forgive them.....EVER.
wink
^He did Scream!!!I did not realize that!
I agree too^

Both endings are DE. They will ruin their own careers if they do that to their fans, and I don't like that thought nor wish it for them, but it's true. This is why their show is so popular. Why the books are so popular. DE is frickin epic!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delena4eva said…
Ok... this IS a weird post... LOL! but I just had to get this off my chest! (pun might be intended!)

According to some Bamon fans, Damons feelings towards Bonnie are not platonic because he noted/commented on her breast size...

Ok... I beg to differ here. That is lame. Guys like breasts full stop (to varying degrees & if they aren't gay!) Guys will comment on girls breasts no matter what whether they keep it in their head or not! In the situation I think this person is refering to - the Damon/Bonnie bath scene... well I have read that scene (I've NEARLY finished Nightfall btw) & I now quote from the book...

"Off with the sweatshirt, off with the summer top that went under it. Off with the small bra - A cup, he noted sadly discarding it, trying not to look at Bonnie directly."

Now didn't that reek of 'non platonic'? *sarcasm intended* Firstly he's dissapointed at the 'size' *ahem* and secondly he tried not to look at her... ok so if he was so into her wouldn't he have looked? I could be wrong here, but that passage didn't speak of ANY feelings of love towards her what so ever in fact he was trying not to look at her! Most likely he tried not to look as a mark of respect for Bonnie and mostly to Elena as she is one of Bonnies best friends?

Also girls (friends) will talk about breast sizes! um...hello? Ok, does talking about bras and stuff like that to your friends make us all lesbian since talking about breast size is a non-platonic subject?! LOL!!

Ok, I may have written a big load of rubbish here but I just had to get that out after reading that statement. It bugged the s%^t out of me! These people sometimes cook up the biggest load of excuses to pair Damon & Bonnie... well I sometimes wonder if they watch the same show/read the same books? Delena FTW!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spechless said…
laugh
@epicdelena4ever Honestly? A BD fan copied your response? What was it about? Just curious ;)
laugh
That damn bath scene. Compare that to his message of Elena in Nightfall. His reaction is of a completely different type when he sees her thigh accidently as she turns over. These people. Stefan would have done the same thing. Damon was being modest and respectful towards her in her vulnerability.

It is a known fact that if someone is suffering hypothermia you have to remove their wet clothing.

To quote www.firstaid.about.com...

Some cold exposures are worse than others. Wet victims lose body heat much faster than dry victims

Stop the exposure. Move the victim to warm, dry shelter.

5.Remove wet clothing - leave dry clothing on victim.

6.Wrap the victim with blankets. Warming blankets (like electric blankets) work the best.

Never apply direct heat like a hot-water bottle or heating pad; use warm packs applied to the neck, chest wall, and groin

Damon was doing what was necessary to ensure her survival. Could he bear Elena's heartbreak if she died?

Compare that scene to Delena's scene in Nightfall.

Pg 435 ...determined to keep her undressing while he gazed at a crack in the wall.
Damon stopped, groping wildly for words as he faced the bed. Elena had done as he asked. He just hadn't realized how much she would look like Aphrodite arising from the ocean. The ruffled white of the sheet came up to the warmer milk-white of her skin. She needed cleaning certainly, but JUST KNOWING THAT UNDER THAT THIN SHEET SHE WAS MAGNIFICENTLY NAKED WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM LOSE HIS BREATH.
He then proceeds to give a really awesome message.
He could have what he wanted of her now. Yes, she was in no mood to refuse anything. BUT HE HADN'T COUNTED ON WHAT THE DAMNED SHEET WOULD DO TO HIM. And messaging Elena by inches this way only focused him on what lay beneath the snowy fabric.
...Elena said, turning over and showing a flash of creamy thigh while Damon tried to eye various parts of the room. "Depends on the naming traditions of the individual's native country,"Damon said wildly. All he could see were replays of that glimpse of thigh.
"Are you warm now? All done," Damon said, and unwisely, patted the highest curve of turrain under the towel.
"Hey!" Elena reared up, and Damon--faced by an entire body of pale rose-gold and perfumed and sleekl--and with muscles like steel under the silken skin--preciptately fled.

LOL. I love this scene. But yes, this screams sexuality.
I got to go cool down now. Sorry

mischievous
@Delena4eva -- lol. Most guys would probably indulge in a fantasy or two over that or go nuts if he was really into her.
@spechless
yes they did it's on the bamon wall. It was me talking about how bamon fans take book bamon and show bamon and mix them up and make a big deal of bamon in the books when they are not. It's on the TVD couples spot. and she posted it on the bamon wall. HAHA! whatever it kind of makes me laugh at how mad her response was.
smile
@ traceypharm Wow... nice post! That is solid proof. There is NO comparison between the bath scene/bed scene...bed scene wins hands down. It reeked of Damons attraction to Elena. Damon was only trying to save Bonnie as she is one of Elenas best friends! & if she died it would affect Elena badly (even though she wasn't quite all there at the time) There are so many great quotes from that book! & also I have just noticed that someone is quoting book scenes on the Bamon wall... coincidence much? Im going to start reading Shadow Souls soon...hope it has some great Delena scenes!
@epicdelena4ever Yes, I've seen it know. How pathetic...And you were totally right.
@Delena4eva You have to read Shadow Souls as soon as you can!! It's the best book out of the series and has by far the most/best DE scenes! I adore this book. I have about ten book marks in it, so I can re-read my favorite scenes all the time ;)
meh
^ I'm still waiting for it to come out here.
hmmm
^Oh, I'm very sorry for you! I've already read Midnight! Damn, waiting sucks...but I can promise it's worth it!
@HaleyDewit: Can't you order it off Amazon?
smile
@Spechless :-D Now Im REALLY excited to read it! Only bought it on Monday... was the most difficult book to find! Every where I went it was sold out & they only had books 1-5 & 7!! Was sooo happy to find it :-D I was considering ordering it off one of our local websites (this site is linked to Amazon... which is where I ordered my necklace from - it's Damons ring as a pendant on a necklace :-D was pricey in our currency but worth it!)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenasalvatore said…
In spite of having plenty of opportunities to develop the potential for a 'Bamon romance/attraction' further in 'Shadow Souls', LJ Smith drops them completely. I'm sure she knew that Bamon had a following by that time. One Bamon fan I've met even accused LJ Smith of 'selling out' to the massive popularity of Delena on the show. But she would have already started work on the story before the show aired, and when the show began, it was definitely more about SE anyway, so the theory doesn't add up. It's not as if there were no opportunities for LJ to put Bamon scenes in 'SS'; I think she just didn't care that much about them.
@ delenasalvatore Now I know why Bamon fans don't like Shadow Souls! I haven't read it yet but I know I will enjoy it :-D These Bamon fans are ridiculous! They will find ANY excuse to hate on Delena... MOST of their arguments are illogical...
i have not read midnight yet and i dont think i am because i was mad she didnt stop the series there. but apperantly bamon fans think damon loves bonnie cause he died for HER???? im sure thats not true cause bamon fans take every BD thing and make it into a big deal.
laugh
LMAO. Don't take what Bamon fans say to heart, I mean they were convinced Damon loved Bonnie in Shadow Souls yet they didn't have a scene in the book worth mentioning.
@Katie: I'm buying the Dutch books, which aren't completed yet.
Yeah kaite! i know right! i actually read shadow souls and NO there was NO bamon there lol.
"We met. We talked. It was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in."

Is it just me who thinks that is the WORST line ever in the history of TVD? I just wanna laugh at how forced, ridiculous and unnatural it sounds - and it's an SE scene!

I just had to express how much I cringe at that line :-P Watching S1 again and doing a lot of eye-rolling at how rushed SE are. It screams average teenage romance. Delena are seriously the real thing. Their scenes from the get-go totally blind Stelena's :-D
tongue
And people still see Stelena as epic.
hahha i laugh at everything cheesy SE say to eachother. Actaully it's usually stefan.
tongue
Yeah, Stefan's so cheesy.
pah, Stelena are about as epic as what I had for breakfast today - which was actually nothing, because I was in a rush..

^ haha, did you see what I did there? I love my shockingly bad jokes, haha!
laugh
^That was actually pretty funny! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaluv said…
laugh
son of a bitch!! thank god 4 this rant thread cuz seriously some people r just fucked in the head. oon tvd site some bamon fan that has her head shoved up bonnie's ass was talking about some music video she was in and saying cuz the guy in the video had on a leather jacket it could have been damon. so she then proceeds to boast "bamon everywhere'' bitch r u crazy cuz bamon is nowhere cuz ian is NOT IN THE VIDEO. i said if u want 2 ship bamon thats your choice cuz ur obviously use 2 seeing chemistry thats not there but atleast ian is in the show but this chick is seeing people that r not there. how pathetic could you be. does it ever cross ur mind that what u just typed makes u sound so insane and out of touch with reality. instead of seeing dead people, she's seeing people that arent even there. i got it, she must have jeremy's problem with seeing things that arent there or the ghost of bamon. but bamon never existed in the 1st place so technically it cant be a ghost. whatever the case is they are just so out of touch with reality.
SPOILER ----- Looks like Stefan will be back in Mystic Falls in episode 3 already...what the hell? Are the writers fooling us once again or what. KW said that DE would have bonded searching for Stefan etc, and now they get him back in episode 3 so SE can have their gross and oh-so predictable reunion? I'm pissed. Not to mention that a girl from Stefan's past will come back for him. Again?!? Seriously?! Why everyone want that dummy is still a mistery to me. I hope this season won't be SE + Damon one sided, AGAIN! Fuck.
hmmm
@VivalaVida Seriously? And I was so excited to see Stefan&Klaus together, now that they are my secret favorite AU but noooo, stupid SE will be there again. And I'm so sick of this: Hello Damon, asshole, I'm looking for my Stefaaaan... :P I have something for him: Take this girl (or maybe even Klaus?! :P) and go away. Please. I'm so gonna pray for it. Let's hope it helps :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deluv said…
Guilia Stefan isn't going to be back in episode three. Its the girl named Becky who was from his past that is coming back