Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 3418

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delena4eva said…
smirk
The Bamon picks are sooooo lame! (I only go to that spot for a laugh!) The latest made by the queen (yes, shes baaaacckk)
'Just for fun. Say Bonnie was born in January. Which birthdate would you choose?' errr... ok that is a Bamon question? I have noticed a lot of their picks are Bonnie centered... I haven't seen many that are Damon (which proves they don't really like him & ship him with Bonnie just coz hes a main character)Desperate much? oh & btw I hope the 18th of January doesn't win that pick as that is my birthday! LOL!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenasalvatore said…
Personally, I find the 'Delena fans are racist' SUPER offensive as well as ludicrous. I have friends on fanpop who ship Delena who are from all over the world: Egypt, Malaysia, India. Delena is the most popular ship of the show, so to presume that 6500 fans from all over the world are racist just shows *those* Bamon fans being ignorant yet again. I would seriously go over on their wall and tell them that I find being called a racist very hurtful, but if I do, I'll just get labelled a troll and cause a firestorm. Maybe they say stuff like that out of bitterness and uncontrolled anger, but that's no excuse. As for the interview...I don't want to say 'I knew it', but I was right. That's why the press should not talk about the potential for a Bamon romance, it just feeds Bamon shippers desperation. Because they never get talked about in interviews, of course they're gonna jump on anything Ian says about Bonnie or Bamon and turn it into a huge deal, until they start believing it's going to happen when it won't. Some Bamon fans don't think logically at all. If Ian is asked about Bamon happening, and he seems open to the idea, then they're just a hop, skip and a jump away from it becoming a reality. They only see what they want to see. Delena have featured heavily in the new stills and promos and in the producers interviews. Do Bamon fans see that? No.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
They're so fucking shallow. Just because one fan makes a stupid racist comment about Bonnie doesn't mean we all are racist. Yes, we're DE fans, but first of all we're humans, and they seem to forget. When I get to know someone I get to know them for who they are. I have friends who are Bamon fans, because I know they're not all bad. But those Bamon fans who jump on board with all those ludicrous generalisations, they just don't have the guts to get to know us. God forbid they might learn we're not awful people and they might actually like us. I mean, just because Poison Apple is a pathetic, shallow, neurotic, selfish, self-centered, attention-sick, close-minded, nauseating, boring, dramatic,hypocrite, waste of space bitch...doesn't mean all Bamon fans are and we at least know that.

I just had to get that off my chest.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas STEFIdi said…
angry
''Bamon! They're the best! They have a lot of chemiszty and when Damon arounds Bonnie he transforms his ewal siden, but when he arounds Elena he plays himself because of her and I think this is very bad''

I HATE BAMON FANS WITH ALL MY HEART!
angry
Ok... I didn't quite understand that Bamon fan's quote above... Seriously, some of those people are sooo immature! I think a lot of them are absolutely jealous of Delenas chemistry since Damon & Bonnie will NEVER have anything on Delena - Delena's chemistry is off the charts! <3

But yeah, some (or most Bamon fans) REALLY irritate me by their Bamon delusions!
Posted on the Stelena spot (by you know who)

I'm really upset because I feel that there are trolls coming onto this spot (Delena trolls) and voting on our polls. One of my polls ask whether Stelena is more of a selfless or selfish love and 90% said it was selfless love, but then I see that it's 69% think it's a selfish love. I'm really angry because I don't know where all of these votes are coming from. So I'm pretty furious. I know that it's a bunch of trolls because there is mo way SE fans would call SE selfish love. I'm pissed off.

*NEWSFLASH hon, Not everyone agrees with you!!They have the right to choose what ever they want & not to be dictated to by the queen! Who does she think she is! & how does she know they are Delena fans?? As soon as something doesn't go her way, she blames Delena fans *facepalms* I wish some more Stelena & Bamon fans would call her out on the stuff that she posts!! Bamon fans are really p!ssing on my battery today...
^I know from reading comments on fanpicks here that some Delena fans also like SE, but that doesn't make them trolls. (Seriously, doesn't she think we have way better things to do with our time than sabotage another fandom's spot?) Fans who picked the selfish love were most likely thinking of when SE pretended to break up so they could outwit Kat and stay together. When Elena broke it off with Stefan, she said 'I've been so selfish with you because I love you so much.' She tried to justify her love for Stefan with being selfish. Compare this to 2x08 when Damon said 'I love you Elena. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you.' He does exactly the opposite of Elena. He lets her go because he loves her so much, and that in my eyes is true love. It's when you put another person before yourself, even if it hurts.

I expect to hear lots of delusional ramblings from 'P.A.' and Bamonators in the coming weeks and months. I mean, Bonnie hasn't featured in any of the stills or new promos and I don't think she's been mentioned in the synopsis either. Delena has been in every one of them. It must kill them.
I think it's wise if we all stay away from the Bamon spot, especially when season 3 is on, because you can go out on a limb that there will be hateful and bashing articles and comments about DE and I refuse to let my happiness be ruined by a bunch of envious nutshell morons.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas _VivalaVida_ said…
^ IA. Most of all, when they'll get like a second of Bamon interaction the spot will be all like "OMFG! Have you seen Bamon in the last episode??! Oh yeah chemistry everywhere, they're so into each other!" and bla bla bla with their delusional shit.

And dear life, didn't Apple Whatever leave for good??! Jesus Christ not even one month ago she wrote her thousand article about how she had to quit the show, and the fandom, and everything TVD related because she was so disappointed and pissed off..and now she's already back? My god, what an hypocrite person. She just wants attention.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaloverx7 said…
@ delenasalvatore : I agree. Stelena is selfish :P & Delena is...not. :) But anyway, how could that person accuse Delena fans of coming on that spot & voting on the poll? Why would any Delena fan do that? I know I wouldn't.

On another note,I was watching the bonus features of season 2 yesterday & it really annoyed me when Ian said that Damon only ever loved Katherine. I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Ian, I love you but.....Damon loves Elena right now so....." & I thought Ian Somerholder was a Delena fan. I'm confused XD. I just did not like hearing that. I mean, if Damon loves Katherine now then...um....why isn't he with her? :P Rant over.
LOL... this comes from the weird mind of Delena4eva...

Bamon fan :I understand why many are FEARFUL of Bamon.
Me: Yeah right! Im fearful of Bamon like Im fearful of this...<see picture>

(Yes, thats the cute little Yorkshire terrier from the Supernatural Season 4 episode 6 : Yellow fever)
 LOL... this comes from the weird mind of Delena4eva... Bamon tagahanga :I understand why many are FEARFUL
@delena4eva: LOL
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas traceypharm said…
angry
I don't know about anybody else, but I thought the S.3 Promo was one of the best I have ever seen for a tv series. My problem is with the people who have commented on it saying, they are "sick and tired of this whole trio thing." GOOD GRIEF!!! This is what the whole damn show is about! Then stop watching and find something else!

^LOL at the cute, wittle puppy with the pink bow...sooo cute!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bdavis98 said…
well i can understand poeple who get tired of the love tringel,because after a while it gets really tiring trying to proof in every little deital that ur couple is the real thing that ur couple should be the endgame,for example the stelena fans get tired of proofing that their couple has a "better story" than delena that elena "loves stefan and only stefan" and they have to say it over and over because of the delena but if their couple win (i'm prying that will not be) they will stop trying to proof it every episode and enjoy the moments they have and the same with us delena fans

i getting really tired of everyone calling damon the "bad guy" and of them thniking he "does not desereve elena" crap and i'm so tired of seeing him in so much pain. that's way i want the love tringel to end so can finally enjoy the moments with peace
I'm not getting tired of the triangle, I'm just tired of Stelena. But halleluja, the best is about to come :) I will just enjoy DE scenes like I always do, because I'm confident in them being endgame. And there's no nonsense that SE or DB fans can spread, that will change my confidence.
I don't know how people can say they're sick of the love triangle when we've barely even seen one yet. I mean, pretty much so far, it's been: Stefan loves Elena, Elena loves Stefan, Damon loves Elena and Elena...oh that's right, she doesn't actually LOVE Damon yet. If you can call that a triangle, then it's a poor imitation of one.
And I got kinda pissed when I saw a pick in the TVD Spot. I didn't make a mean comment, I kept my anger to myself. It was about Elena being solo. I do support that idea somewhat, but some seem to want it to be in season 3. NO FREAKING WAY! She cannot be completely single and off Salvatore in season 3. We had to sit through 2 seasons with that SE crap, it wouldn't be fair if we had to wait any longer. Season 3 is supposed to be DE season and we shouldn't have to wait until the finale for things to happen between them. If she has to be single, it should be season 5 or 6. That would make more sense, 'cause in season 6 she's supposed to choose.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaluv said…
angry
wow, i guess stelena fans are as fucked up as bamon fans. some stelena shithead said that elena should basically be greatful that stefan chose to be with her plain boring ass since she is not worthy of his hotness yet they still ship them 2gether. bamon ship bamon 3 make bonnie seen more relevant than she is and use damon's popularity for bonnie's gain but why r s/e shippers shipping them if elena is so unworthy of his holyness? why bother? just so they can say stefan won like elena is just a prize although it be that she is a plain boring prize as long as his majesty wins. i'm telling u why in the fuck these 2 fucked up ships dont ship stefonnie it's beyond me. how happy would they be if his holyness and her majesty got 2gether. stelena only ships stefan and bamon only ships bonnie so get these 2 holier than thou self righteous hypocrites 2gether so the only problem they would have is fighting over wwwhich one of the 2 of them is the prettiest and which 1 is more worthy than the other
tongue
How can you possibly be completely happy when you hate or dispise half of your ship?
@delenaluv : OMG that's horrible! Like HaleyDewit said, how can you be happy if you hate 1 half of your ship? And I hate Elena hate, ugh! If you think Elena isn't good enough for oh-so-"perfect" Stefan, then just ship his with someone else! UGH! I can't believe anyone could say that. Who could possibly be better than Elena? And she's not boring! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! XDD
Has anyone noticed we haven't seen anything of precious Bonnie so far? Wow, her part in the season must be HUGE!
I mean, not in the promo, not in any sneek peak, she's not mentioned in the interviews. *gloating inside*
laugh
what happened 2 her being in the center of the whole season LOL bamon fans must be bitching up a storm. i thought bonnie was gonna go raod tripping with damon 2 find stefan according 2 them. i much prefer alaric and elena as his raod trip buddies. bonnie can fly around on her broom instead of riding shot gun with damon
i mean ROAD wtf with trying 2 type fast!!!
LMAO @Delenaluv Bonnie on her broom...
@delenaluv, why would Bonnie go on the road trip with DE??! What does she have to do with it?!

@HaleyDewit, Bonnie has barely been mentioned in interviews or the promos. Certainly not the most recent ones. I think the writers have probably got something up their sleeve for her, but it's bound to be more mythologically based. Maybe she can find out how to perform a spell to 'un-hybrid' Klaus or something like that.
WTF bonnie is going to be on the road trip r u sure because I have never read any spoiler that says that witch will be with them and y would she be?
angry
No way! Bonnie cannot be part of the roadtrip!
it was bamon fans saying they hope bonnie goes on a road trip with damon to find stefan so bamon could have seens 2gether ir should i say so bonnie could get some seens so ofcourse they think damon will need bonnie's magic in order 2 help find stefan. this was the hopes of bamon fans not something that is actually gonna happen in the show
wink
Oh, so it was wishful thinking. Look, BD-fans, we know you're jealous of what DE has, and I get that, but you should realize that you're never gonna get what you want. No Bamon relationship, no Bamon roadtrips, just nothing, okido? Now, I hope you really enjoy the new season. Take good note of the Delena scenes, eh. ;)
I think that some Bamon fans might give up altogether. They have this idea that by the end of Season 3, or after Season 3, then DE will be over and it will herald the beginning of Bamon. But what WILL happen is that Elena will fall in love with Damon by the end of the season, and of course Stefan will have gone to rehab or something and will try to win her back, and Season 4 will see the next stage of the triangle, with Elena having this new relationship with Damon whilst trying to figure out what to do about Stefan. It's inevitable that Damon will have the odd scene with Bonnie; he has scenes with a lot of characters, but the emphasis will always be on DE and the triangle. After DE go on this roadtrip to look for Stefan, it's highly unlikely that Damon will be anywhere near Bonnie. Normally, if it's a situation where the whole gang is involved, Bamon fans might get the occasional fleeting scene, but as far as I can tell, the new season is set up as follows: Damon/Elena+Alaric, Stefan/Klaus+Damon, Damon/Elena/Stefan, Caroline/Tyler+Matt, Jeremy/Vicki/Anna, Jeremy/Bonnie, Jeremy/Matt/Vicki. Thus, leaving no room for Bamon. The writers don't give scenes that are unnecessary. I know they have a following from the books, but I cannot see how people can ship a couple who hardly ever get scenes. It seems so pointless. All the latest press about the show has been about how DE are gonna get closer this season. Do Bamon fans honestly think that at the end of it all, Elena is going to go off with Stefan and forget about Damon, and the triangle will just be over?? I'm thinking that by the end of Season 3, some Bamon fans might abandon their ship indefinitely, and switch to just shipping SE. Hey, a few of them might even convert to DE! You never know! This is the most confident I've felt about DE - way more confident than I felt last September. I know that no matter what, Bamon and SE fans are going to say the most ridiculous, stupid, spiteful things, but it's only because they know DE are the tour de force of the show, and they say those things from this dark, bitter place inside them. They can say whatever they want, it won't change anything. If they have something against DE, then it sucks for them.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkdoll59 said…
@delenasalvatore awesome rant/article , I feel that S3 is going to be our season the DE season and nobody can change that.
heart
Like the Plain White T's say: 'It's finally our time now'
OMG, why Julie Plec has to be such a Stelena shipper?! And she doesn't even hide it! My goodness, sometimes I think that she wants to cause ships wars to be honest. She tweeted about how the last SE scene made her cry and blah blah blah. Did she even tweet about a DE scene??! Never. Yeah...

The episode was okay, I think that Caroline really ruled it, she's pratically owned the episode. To be honest IDGAF about Klaus and the ripper storyline, it bores the shit out of me and Ian is much more of a terrific actor than Paul to me, especially at playing the baddie. Stefan just seemed so off..but other than that, he was classic whiny Stefan. Lol.

The end completely ruinded it for me, I mean, WTF? Can they stay one fucking episode without making Stefan and Elena interact? Seriously this year I'm so going to count all the times that these two are going to say ILY. Ugh. They're so gross, sorry but the last scene didn't make me cry at all, and these things usually do. Probably because I can't suffer Elena when is around Stefan or just talk to him for that matter. Yeah it could have been spared.

And poor Damon. Why all his "girlfriends" have to die? I think that he truly cared about Andie..and tell you what I really liked her. 3x01 really made me change idea about her. She was all feisty and funny, and I love her interactions with Damon. He had compelled her no to say his secrets, but the rest was all hers. I'm sad to see Damon alone again..poor bb...

tongue
I love Elena, I do, but at the phone scene I could slap her. Why, you ask?

Damon killed her brother and she hated him for it. That's completely normal, I would react the same. But in 3x01 Damon tells her about Stefans victims, innocent people. Then, at the end, she says she loves him. It's like she doesn't care who gets killed as long as it's no one she cares about. Or when ST Stefan does it, it's alright.
@VivalaVida, I think Julie IS a DE fan as well. In fact, after reading what she said in an interview with TV.com, I don't know how she COULDN'T be. Basically, TV.com asked her when there was a moment when she knew what the show was going to be, and when she felt it 'clicked', the first example she gave was when Kevin pitched the ending of 1x03 to her. You know, there was that scene when Damon is manipulating Caroline and upsetting Stefan, and then at the end, he's standing over Elena's bed watching her sleep. She said she felt 'a tug in (her) chest', and realised how important the triangle was going to be, and the importance of the duality of Damon's character in relation to the triangle. The second thing was Elena going to Stefan and asking him 'What are you?' in 1x05. So, although the producers may have had this idea that SE had to be 'magic' in the pilot, what really defined the direction of the show was NOT an SE scene per se, but a DE one. I mean, the end of 1x03 was the very moment I became a DE fan. I think it's hugely significant that it also had an impact on Julie. I think she just wants people to think she ships SE more than DE because she knows DE have a huge following and wants to reassure SE fans into thinking SE are her favourites.
@VivalaVida: That scene made me run out of the room. I just could not watch it. I thought we wouldn't have to go through that torture for at least a few episodes. XD
I loved Caroline. But then again, I always love Caroline 'cause she's awesome. :D
I kinda like the Klaus/Rippah Stefan thing but not as much as I thought I was going to.
I hated the end. I mean, I didn't even watch the scene, I just saw the part where Elena picked up the phone and said "Stefan?" & then she was all like "You can get through this" and then I ran out of the room so I didn't have to hear the inevitable "I love you" :P. Personally, I think that scene was just to make SE shippers happy. Or to annoy Delena fans. Or just for no reason. XD I really wish it had been deleted since it had nothing to do with the whole story of the episode. Well, it did. But to me it made no sense. I mean, why did Stefan even call Elena? He didn't say anything. Or did he? :P
Poor Damon indeed. & Poor Andie :( To be honest, I've always liked Andie. Maybe it's because I never saw her as a threat to DE or maybe it's because there was always something about her that I thought was awesome. But either way I'm really going to miss her. On the plus side, maybe more people will hate Stefan now for killing her XDDD

@HaleyDewit: I know. I love Elena too but....seriously? Like I said before, I barely saw that scene since I literally ran out of the room as quickly as I could but from what I've heard about it, I would have hated it even more if I had seen the whole thing.

I think it's more like she's in denial. Like she doesn't believe that Stefan is doing these things. She knows it maybe but she doesn't accept it yet. Or maybe she's blaming it on Klaus. Or maybe it's like in season 1 where she's thinking that it's just the blood & Stefan's not really like this. So I don't think it's really that it's people she doesn't know or that it's Stefan doing it instead of Damon. It's more like she hasn't completely processed it. That's what I think, anyway.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas traceypharm said…
I agree with all of you about Andie. I really did start to cry for her. She was sooo good for Damon and truly cared for him, and yet refused to be his slave. She was a strong woman and I loved that-but DAMMIT- stop killing all his girlfriends off!

If Damon does not end up with eternal happiness (that is why I want Elena to be immortal too)with Elena...I'm going to start a riot. NOT FAIR. He deserves countless human lifetimes to makeup for all of the years of being unwanted and lonely.
tongue
What I'm wondering, lots of people started hating on Damon for killing Jeremy. Will they now hate on Stefan for killing Andie?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anna_JH said…
So Damon kills Jeremy. Yes, I can accept that Elena hates him. But in the latter half of Season 2 when they were closer, Damon only had to put a foot wrong and she would quite easily be pissed off with him again.

Stefan rips people to shreads, yet she still supports him, telling him he can get through it.... get through what? Murdering innocent people for the next 10 years? WAKE THE FUCK UP ELENA!!!!!!!!

I only hope Damon tells her about the two girls he found in pieces, about how Stefan killed Andie to let him go -- would she really, and I mean really, still be feeding him her "I love you" bullshit then?

Yeah the writers need to make SE fans happy. BUT WHAT ABOUT US!!!??? I know we can't ignore Elena still loves Stefan, but having her constantly putting him on his high horse is ridiculous! If Damon so much as keeps another secret and Elena flies off the handle, then hears about a bloody massacre Stefan has been apart of and is STILL gushing over him, I'll seriously contemplate whether to keep watching...

I only home Damon continues to do what he does best - give Elena the truth, the cold hard facts about their situation and to move on. He's not even doing it for his benefit. He's doing it for her... as he always does.
heart
that s/e scene at the end was just 2 make stelena fans happy and not think s3 is gonna be all about delena but unfortunate 4 them it is gonna be all about delena getting closer and her falling in love with him. they dont want 2 piss anyone off and stop watching so they have 2 make it look like s/e is still all epic and shit by sticking these bullshit scenes in there but there'es gonna come a point where elena is gonna say she loves damon and they will make love and when that happens will kw and jp still pasify stelena fans or will they just keep rolling with the true epic love story of tvd which is delena. there's gonna come a time where they're gonna have 2 pick sides and i hope they pick the right 1 and aren't afraid of the consequences cuz whats right is right and whats meant 2 be is meant 2 be. and whats meant to be is d/e.
@ Anna_JH : That's so true. But Elena also forgives Damon which is what's important. (:
I know, I hate that too. But to me, that's not really Elena's fault. That is the writers sacrificing Elena's character to make St. Stefan look better. XD
I can't wait for Damon to tell Elena about all those things. I'd love for her to get mad because of that and be all "How could he do that?". But sadly I don't think the writers will do that to poor precious Stefan XD. She'll probably just be like "It's not his fault. It's Klaus's fault." Or "The blood is doing this to him"
Maybe the writers love to torture us just like they love to torture Damon. :P But I'm sure we'll get a lot of awesome Delena scenes this season so don't worry. (:
I hope so too.

Also, is anyone else annoyed that after that stupid Stelena phone call, people are saying "Oh I'm so team Stelena now." WHY????????????? I couldn't even watch that scene but I'm sure it couldn't have been that good. What's so special about it that it would make people change their mind from Delena to Stelena? I just don't understand it.
angry
So I just watched the phone scene &....again, what's so freaking special about it? I feel bad for Elena but not Stefan at all. In fact, I don't understand how he could do that? What if Klaus came out and heard Elena's voice on the phone? Then he would know she was alive and that would probably not end well. That scene just reminded me of all the reasons why I don't like Stelena because (AS ALWAYS) Elena was the one who was comforting Stefan and taking care of him while Stefan was just crying. I don't want to sound mean but....I couldn't care less. I don't care if Stefan's hurt. I don't care if he's really not a Ripper yet. I just don't care. I just want the Ripper storyline to be the way that I thought it was going to be. The way that to me MAKES SENSE. For Stefan to not have any emotions and enjoy the killing instead of still being the same old Stefan basically. Why are the writers so afraid to make his character do anything bad? Why? UGH.
Sorry for the rambly rant. I just had to get it out of my system & here is the only place I can do it.
I know what u mean it really pissed me off too, I mean they have said it over and over that he will be completely 100% riper and riper don't feel anything like they showed us in flash backs, But the scene made realize that no matter how much Damon loves Elena and no matter what how much chemistry they have together the show is going for a stelena as the endgame,because no matter what happens it always go back to them or to Stefan I mean when in the first episodes they wanted to show Damon as the bad guy they did it 100%why can't they do that with stefan
I mean can't have 1freaking episode without chessy f***ing stelena all we r asking us for one episode they had like dozen episodes without our delena why the he'll can't we
angry
I know. Rippers aren't supposed to feel anything.
I've always thought Stelena would be endgame but I still hope Delena will be because I absolutely HATE Stelena. If they end up together, then I'll hate the ending of the show no matter what else happens.
I know. I mean, they made Stefan do bad things but...at the end they ruined it with that stupid phone call. Personally, I think the writers (or at least some of them) just love Stefan and don't want to tarnish his halo. XD
I haven't seen the phonecall scene yet...but look. Why is everyone freaking out over this ONE scene??? So Elena told Stefan she loved him. So what? We already knew that. I know you all are getting fed up of hearing it, but...that's the way Stelena are written. It doesn't mean DE are never going to happen, or that Stelena will be endgame. It was just ONE phonecall where Elena said what we already know. Everyone needs to calm down. We should prepare ourselves for more scenes like that in the weeks ahead. She's not going to stop loving Stefan just because he's a ripper...at least, not right off the bat, because that wouldn't make sense. Elena has only heard of Ripper Stefan, she hasn't seen him with her own eyes. In her eyes, Ripper Stefan doesn't match up with the Stefan she loves. She probably doesn't believe her boyfriend could do any of those things. And even when she does, something tells me that Elena will keep holding onto the image of 'Good Stefan', the guy she knows and needs him to be, because she won't be able to accept 'Good Stefan' and 'Ripper Stefan' are the same person. But he is. And she's going to have to acknowledge that she never truly knew him. Not the way she thought she did. Not the way she knows Damon. And she's going to have to figure out whether she can be with, and trust Stefan again. I mean, he took off and for 2 months, she had no idea where he was or even if he was still alive. There are going to huge repercussions for SE after this. Things looked much worse for us this time last season. Season 3 should be a walk in the park for DE compared to last season. It's only been one episode, we still have 21 episodes to go. So everyone should just relax.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas STEFIdi said…
crying
I'M SO SAD!THIS STUPID PHONE CALL MADE ME LOSE ALL MY HOPES FOR A DE ENDGAME!WHY?WHY?WHY ELENA LOVES YET STEFAN AFTER SHE KISSED DAMON? !DELENA IS SOMETHING MAGICAL NOT SE!I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP SO EASILY BUT I CAN'T!
crying
Delenasalvatoew watch the phoen call and u will know y we lost hope,we all hoped that feiding out that Stefan is much worse than Damon ever was that she will stop having this perfect picture of him but she didn't, to the SE fan and DE fans it looked like this whole riper Stefan is just hoing to bring them colder together that it's just yet another thing they will go through and it will make their love even stronger, there's even some delena fans who loved the scene and cried the same reaction with the stelena fans so now u know y it's effecting us so much
I agree with Tracey. I loved Andie, she was funny and feisty. Honestly a bit of fresh air and a good distraction in Damon's life.
Besides Damon compelling her to not tell his secrets or freak out because he's a vampire, they had a normal relationship. I mean they had fun together and seemed to have "chemistry". I think that he cared about her, that he really liked her, because you could see that he was sad when she died, and she was seeking for his help.
I'm not saying Dandie FTW, I'm just saying that these goddamn writers just can't kill ever freaking character off. To be honest, maybe Andie could have helped to open Elena's eyes, making her a little jealous and annoyed. Plus, Damon would have had someone who cared about him. First Rose, now Andie..why they just can't give him a break, but Elena can say I love you to Stefan in every fucking episode??! That's annoying the shit out of me, I just can't stand for the love of me 22 episodes with Elena remarking how she loves Stefan and blah blah blah. I get that she loves him, and that she's worried about him, but she's 18, for God's sake. Make her appear as one. If they wanted her to have a break down, why not when her mother, her aunt, and her father died? Of course not, she only can't live without Saint Steffy.
Not to mention that she was able to smile the day after her aunt and father's deaths, but she has to be depressed after 2 months just for Stefan.
Don't get me wrong, I love Elena, but sometimes I feel like the writers push her "love for Stefan" a little bit too much. Even in the next week episode, you can see that she's going to say (AGAIN) "I want to find him." OKAAAAY. We got it, you can't breathe without St. Stefan, but seriously? Putting Damon's life at risk again? She's human, what the hell does she think to do? Kill Klaus and the hybrids? Yeah right.
Feel free to bash me after I'm gonna tell this, but quite frankly I find the Elena with Stefan so damn annoying. It's like her whole world revolves around him, that she doesn't care to live or die if he isn't in it. And I repeat, she's 18 years old and human. Make her do mistakes and feel insicure in general..I swear in my whole TV ship experience, I've never found a more annoying and cheesy couple than Stefan and Elena. They really make me sick and get me all nervous. I don't know why, it's just a feeling. I literally have to jump all their scenes because I would roll my eyes every single seconds at Stefan being a pussy and Elena a classic teen-ager all lovely-dovey with her boyfriend.

What I hope for this season, besides the obvious DE's developement, is Elena's developement. I want to see her grow, to be strong just for herself, and not just when Stefan's around. And I want to see her smile more, please. Most of all I want her to understand that Stefan isn't Mr. Flawless, even if the thinks so. Idk, but I think that if the writers really want to develope Damon and Elena's relationship on a romantic level, they have to let loose of SE. At least for a while, for God's sake. They just can't make Elena cry for Stefan or say ILY to him every single episode. It's just annoying and frustrating even for Delena fans, it's like the scenes that we get don't count at all because Elena is always going to love Stefan. Well, I hope that this season things REALLY change and that this non-existent triangle is going to become a real fucking triangle. Because if it won't happen, I'm done with TVD, and I'm saying this very frankly.